Hi there! I was wondering if you had anything for childhood best friends who grow up and realize they're in love? I've been looking everywhere but nothing has really tickled my fancy! Thanks so much!
Themed Prompts: Childhood Best Friends Realize They are in Love
1. They haven’t seen each other for an extended period of time and seeing each other again, sparks fly.
2. They go through old pictures, all nostalgic, and realization comes.
3. One of them starts seeing someone else. Cue jealousy.
4. Everyone assumes they are a couple already.
5. One of them is trying to find a relationship for the other and in the process realizes they are perfect for each other.
6. Fake dating! (This is my all-time favorite trope.)
7. They decide to get married because convenience.
8. Someone asks one of them to list the good things about the other.
9. They are separated for some time and just exchange letters/calls and it’s like getting to know each other all over again.
10. They are playing lovers in a play/movie.
11. They move in together and that changes their dynamic.
12. Truth or Dare. Spin the Bottle. 7 Minutes in Heaven… You know what I’m getting at.
13. They are forced to take care of an animal or a child together.
14. Magical means reveal what they mean to each other.
15. Kissing practice.