In the last week ALONE, oliciters have:
- Lined up at a con just to ask Katie about the “new” canary so they can laugh about it with their lil twitter friends
- Slutshamed, victim blamed and advocated rape-culture by LITERALLY looking up names/photos of WB/CW execs to place bets on who Katie slept with to get her job back, spreading viscious, slanderous lies by suggesting her re-hiring is the result of blackmail related to her leaked photos, and implying she is benefitting from the fact she was violated.
- Have offered to send people said illegally distributed, sexual content without consent to any mutual who likes the tweet.
- Have @ Katie with insults because of her re-hiring.
- Bodyshamed her.
- Have had the fucking audacity to flock to Stephen and Marc, screaming the victim and whining about how they feel “unsafe” and are being “harassed” (when people are calling them out) and bringing up hate against Emily as an excuse to justify their negativity
- After a year of mocking Laurel fans, celebrating Black Canary’s death, creating a “ByeByeBirdie” hashtag, raising money to send the writers a giftbasket for killing her, kept posting gifs of her death scene at Laurel fans and telling them to “get over it”, they are now having a fullblown meltdown and screaming fanservice and playing the victim over the fact a 5 minute guest appearance, AU version of Felicity got killed on a totally different show???? That’s nothing short of fucking karma, but go off I guess.
All of this over A. Fucking. Ship.
I’ve never come across such petty, disrespectful, self-absorbed, entitled, hateful, misogynistic, childish people in my whole fucking life. And this has all been since Saturday. FIVE FUCKING DAYS.
Anyone who is a part of the fandom and doesn’t call them out is just as bad and can fuck off right now.