My Masterlist of all the stories that I have posted so far. I will update it as best as I can, enjoy!
- Unleash - Series in the progress
- Part 1- Creatures AU- You are… Well, you don’t know what you are and neither do your step parents. As you learn about the supernatural side and who your parents were, you get into WWE which is full of supernatural creatures. One of which knows who you are and wants to help. Could Aleister Black really help when you don’t even know what he is?
- Anniversary- You’re a McMahon and it’s Dean’s and your’s 2 year wedding anniversary. What better way to celebrate than with the WWE Universe. That is until the authority gets involved.
- Best Night- Pure fluff. After Dean wins the World Heavyweight Championship he decides to have a night in with his girlfriend.
- Just OnScreen?- WWE puts you guys in an on screen relationship, but leaves one burning question is it just on screen?
- Old Friends- You see Enzo and Cass for the first time since the left for the WWE. Eventually Cass goes back to the hotel and you and Enzo go back to your place where he confesses his feelings for you.
- If Only for a Little While- You and Finn have been separated due to him being on tour. You guys talk, but that’s just not enough. Luke and Karl, tired of Finn complaining help you see him.
- Nerves- You are nervous about the title match that you’re in. Finn’s right there to assure you that everything is okay and that you’ll do great.
- Noise With the Silence- You were always the quiet one and usually slept alone. This being said, Finn needs a quiet place to sleep and you’re the only one he can turn to.
- Serving the King: Series Complete!
- Prologue- This is how it starts. Who you are or what, and what you have chosen to do as a career
- Part 1- After Finally getting noticed, you get the job you want, but it comes with a little price as Triple H has a plan.
- Part 2- After meeting with Balor and not having a good start, you start to feel like he’s nowhere, but everywhere all at once. You get your first glimpse at the real Finn
- Part 3- Triple H tells you what his plans are and you have no choice, but to follow through. Finn is able to talk to you without Balor for the first time. You also learn what Sami is.
- Part 4- You’re able to talk with Finn more as you guys travel and Sami has a theory. Balor peaks through with jealousy. At Raw Finn stays normal, but he’s serious and you don’t blame him.
- Part 5- Everything seems to be going fine until you get in your first one-on-one match. Will you be able to pull it off? Also, what’s up with Balor? Meets Bayley and there may or may not be a cliffhanger.
- Part 6- Meet Karl, who tells you a lot and helps you a lot. Finn avoids you a little bit and Balor talks to you in a confusing way
- Part 7- Finn has really started avoiding you until something happens to you. Bayley and Sami help you corner him and you find out something unexpected.
- Part 8- Now that you and Finn are on good terms, you help him defeat the numbers game of the Wyatt family. Plus, you get cool demon paint!
- Part 9- Everything was going to plan, that was until the script was broken and you’re the one who pays. Also, Finn is too sweet (pun intended)
- Part 10- Smut! You are clear to travel. You surprise Finn, but how will he react?
- Something Came Up- Smut! You were suppose to meeting some friends for dinner, when you and Finn get a different idea
- Surprise?- You plan to surprise Finn when he gets home, but when he does his parents are with him.
- Taming the Demon: Series Complete!
- Part 1- This is a monster AU, where you are a monster hunter with the F.B.I. You work with other monsters to capture the ones causing havok. Your boss holds a meeting with everyone in your division about the toughest monster yet. The Demon King, who doesn’t back down. What happens when you’re the one assigned to it, though?
- Part 2- Monster AU where you work with the F.B.I. hunting and helping monsters. Your current case is Finn Balor, whom you used to know as Fergal Devitt. Your team comes up with a plan to talk to him one-on-one. All is fine, ‘till the end.
- Part 3- You’re up and moving again. You want to, no have to confront Finn. You need him to know that you mean business. Problem is your team would never let you do that with what had happen. So what do you do? Sneak around them.
- Part 4- After explaining what happened the night before, unwillingly, you come up with a plan. Knowing it wouldn’t capture him, it was just a simple surrounding. Later, someone pays a visit to your home.
- Part 5- Are you losing your mind? It seems like everyone has noticed your sudden change. Can your team get to the bottom of it? Will they even understand? Will you capture Finn, or will he capture your mind first?
- Part 6- Finn, being the one that helped you, is oddly helpful. You find yourselves in a q and a trying to learn more about each other. Eventually, you come up with a plan to the M. H. M. off his back. He reluctantly agrees, and has friends take you back to the office.
- Part 7- You are finally back in your job for one whole day, when shit goes to hell. Bray is a mind controlling jerk who uses you to get out of his cell. After that, he goes after Finn and it’s your job to stop him. But just how do you do that? P.S. Cliffhanger.
- Part 8- Being a spirit was not what you were aiming for. Now you really had something in common with Finn. It took quite a bit to get you back to normal and a lot of people too. After waking up in the hospital, you joke around with Luke and Karl only to be reunited with Finn. After that, you tell Finn how you really feel.
- You’re Mine- Smut! Finn gets jealous when Baron starts flirting with you.
- Useful: Series in progress
- Part 1- Neville was not your friend by far. You didn’t even think he knew who you were, that is until he talked to you. Being asked to be his manager shocked you even more. Though it might not be too bad, if he would just open up.
- Part 2- Creative got you on screen. Enzo, finds a way to get himself a match with Neville, that you can’t get him out of. You now have to travel with Neville too. What happens when you have a nightmare though?
- Part 3- Neville seems more angry than usual. He also seems to be getting quite possessive over many things. One of those including you. His explanation really isn’t helping either.
- Part 4- Neville avoids you as long as he can. It really doesn’t take long for people to notice. Nothing really gets solved until a week after this whole issue started. If it’s even truly fixed. Alexa becomes your go to girl with helpful advice. Her words start ringing through your head.
- Part 5- Neville is like a watchful eye as of late. Sleep was getting more difficult, your brain would not shut down. As the week goes on, you didn’t tell Neville a lot of things for you didn’t want him to worry. This causes an argument to occur, but just when you think you make progress, things fall apart.
- Is It True?- You have a tough time showing your feelings and it often comes out in rude ways. Dean being your great friend leaves Seth a note telling him everything. Leaves Seth questioning
- Queen of Strong Style?: Series complete!
- Part 1- You had just been signed to the WWE, and they had a questionable plan for you. Well, not just for you. They want you to become the Queen of Strong Style for Shinsuke. You guys had similar styles, but had never met. What do you do?
- Part 2- Shinsuke and you make the decision about the storyline and you debut. The crowd seems to like you, even though you won the match against Becky. The big question is, when does all this start?
- Part 3- Week one of the storyline starts! How will the fans and your friends react? What happens when you’re left to your thoughts?
- Part 4- You’re slowly getting closer to Shinsuke than you ever thought you would. Carmella attacks you from behind causing slight worry. Shinsuke helps you get comfortable.
- Part 5- The storyline has been pushed up further. With crowds reacting nicely, they put you in a mixed tag match. Mixed emotions warning.
- Part 6- At girls night, Becky, Charlotte, and Naomi talking about your feelings about Shinsuke. You anger Baron per storyline request. You don’t get sleep and almost faint too.
- Part 7- Baron corners you and threatens you to stay out of his business. Shinsuke pulls him away and comforts you. Though he says something that confuses you. Becky may just have some advice.
- Part 8- This is it, the night that the script came full circle. How would you stay calm? How does Shinsuke react? And what does Becky mean that you can’t see it? At least you get a happy ending, right?