<b>midoriya stans:</b> dekubowl, cinnamon rolls, love freckles<p/><b>kirishima stans:</b> so pure??? and also gay, hella gay, believes in red riot and also probably loves fatgum/tamaki<p/><b>bakugou stans:</b> they roast him the most but also he is their Son and anyone who dares say he is Evil(tm) has a big storm coming<p/><b>iida stans:</b> IIDA TENYA IS THE BEST BOY!!! the unproblematic fave with unproblematic stans, probably jjba fans or into that Bara Genre, loves glasses and dorks and dorks who wear glasses<p/><b>tsuyu stans:</b> good stands!!!! precious beings, lov the frog, love memes too, also probably r gay<p/><b>uraraka stans:</b> chubby uraraka art???? god bless is uraraka best girl???? uraraka deserves everything????? so good, she is good<p/><b>all might stans:</b> THEY LOVE ALL MIGHT, so much, he is the light of their lives, a Good Dad, they love all might and midoriya's father-son relationship, would die protecting small might<p/><b>aizawa stans:</b> they love the bandaged hobo man, but will also roast him at any given time for looking like a hobo. love dadzawa, cats, and are probably equally as tired and Done(tm) as he is<p/><b>present mic stans:</b> they're memes. they want present mic to bass boost their ass. probably into piss.<p/></p>
Dear Santa Duffer Brothers, all I want for Christmas Stranger Things season 3 is:
- Hopper and Joyce to be a happy couple
- Mike being protective of Eleven
- Eleven being wildly possessive and protective of Mike (as usual)
- Will being happy and not the center of monster chaos
- Kali and Steve meeting and getting crushes on each other
- More father/daughter Hopper/Eleven goodness especially now that she is a Hopper too
- A random scene where Nancy or Joyce is fixing Eleven’s hair. Just a very intimate girl/pretty/everything Eleven deserves moment where another female-it could even be Max- is braiding/brushing/styling her hair and telling her how pretty she is
- Max and Eleven being friends and giggling sitting cross-legged on Eleven’s bed with popcorn and soda and Hopper walks by and raps on the door telling them to keep it to a dull roar because he’s going to bed, but he’s smiling anyway because Eleven deserves little girl sleepovers
- Mike and Eleven sharing an ice cream cone. I just want this for some reason
- A random scene of everyone at the park and Mike and Eleven letting Baby Holly tag along and pushing her on a little bike or swinging her or something
- The hot cheerleader at the school secretly turning out to be a giant nerd and becoming Dustin’s love interest. Like he accidentally stumbles upon her at a comic book store or arcade or something and she’s like, “please don’t tell anyone” but really he was spying on her because he thought her secret was actually something dangerous
- Hopper and Joyce’s relationship being a secret but Jonathan or Will one day wakes up early in the morning to see Hopper in his underwear going into the kitchen for a glass of water and they just stare at each other like “okay then”
- At the very end of the season, Hopper proposes to Joyce (hopefully on Christmas Eve when the gang’s all together) and Eleven asks Mike what it all means so Mike explains engagement and marriage to her and she’s all offhandedly like, “So me and you will get engaged and then married” and Mike chokes on his drink and turns away to cough but then he smiles because duh. Of course they’ll get engaged and married
- Hopper at some point catches Mike and Eleven kissing (I like to imagine that they’re raking leaves in the yard and goofing off and then they fall down on top of each other and Mike picks some leaves out of her hair and they start kissing) and he keeps trying to pull Mike aside privately for the dad talk but they keep getting interrupted by Upside Down emergencies but at some point when there’s monsters attacking and they’re all hiding out, Hopper finally has that talk with Mike at the most dire situation and Mike is just “please not now” and Hopper’s all “Yes. NOW”
- Steve calls the kids “my kids” at some point. I don’t care how it happens but it’s just a thrown in gem
- It’s kind of far out there, but if no KaliSteve, then I’d like a very ambiguous, open to interpretation Steve/Nancy/Jonathan scene that would forever have the fans wondering. Like a scene where Steve kisses Nancy very chaste like or something and tells her “see you later” and then Jonathan walks up and him and Steve hug or something. I don’t know . It’s the first 0T3 I’ve ever liked so I’m not sure how it would work into just one ambiguous scene
- The very first scene or very last scene has to end with a Christmas Eve get together at the Byers house
- This is asking for too much, but after the Jopper coming together and the Byers and Hoppers becoming one, the very last scene (especially if it’s a Christmas get together scene) you just see Joyce asking Eleven to open a gift for her and Eleven opens it and it’s a little baby onesie and everyone ‘awws’ and then you see Hopper beam proudly and pull Joyce against him, kissing her cheek and she stands up and it’s the first time the audience sees she’s visibly pregnant and she holds the little onesie up to her stomach
I’m going to be extra good in 2018 so Santa the Duffer Brothers will bring me everything on my list
OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP the infinitely gorgeous and sexy @potheadkitten is having a LIMITED TIME SALE on LIFETIME ACCESS to her premium snapchat for only 10$ 😱😱😱😱
TEN FUCKING DOLLARS!!! That’s a literal steal for the amazing quality content she makes. If you aren’t convinced, go to her blog. There’s tons of previews on her page (especially under the #me tag on her blog). Trust me, that will convince you. Now go!!! Buy it!!! Support this fucking flawless kitten you won’t regret it.
This wasn’t supposed to happen. He was supposed to do his work, assist his boss’ every need and then bid him goodbye until tomorrow. But Jongin brought work home with him, and in the same time, left a piece of himself with Kyungsoo.
Jongin was a famous billionaire, going on dates that his mother set him up with, trying to satisfy her wish to get married already. But what happens when in Jongin’s life stumbles in a pretty boy with doe eyes.
If there was one thing about Dean Winchester, it was that he was always right. Even when he was wrong, he was somehow right at the same time. Most of the time, he did it to piss her off. Getting a rise out of her was something he enjoyed, especially when she would chase him around the bunker kitchen, trying to attack him with a smile on her face.
He argued with her until she was blue in the face some nights. It was usually about the stupidest things too. Old movies. Who saved who on the hunt. Who can drink more. The list went on. Anything he could argue with her about, he did. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed being right and proving her wrong.
But the thing is; Dean Winchester was always right.
Even when he didn’t want to be.
When she came home with tears in her eyes one night. He knew yet again he was right. She went on a date, another one with a guy he knew wouldn’t treat her nearly as good as someone like he, would. She smiled weakly, trying to show him that she was a big girl and that she would get over this. Deep inside, Dean knew she was hurting inside. He knew she wanted something more than a one night stand. He knew she was worth more than one night. A girl like her deserved someone to give her everything she ever wanted.
He wanted to be that guy so bad. But he knew a girl like her would never settle for a bad guy like him.
Instead, he got up from his seat at the table. He wasn’t going to fight with her on this one. He knew by the look on her face that she was expecting him to make a comment, rub it in her face. But he didn’t. He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her in the way he knew she needed. She didn’t fight him on it. She just melted into him, pouring her tears into his red flannel shirt. She was so looking forward to this date and it had gone horribly wrong.
He placed a kiss to the crown of her head before resting his cheek on her head. He held her tightly until her sobs subsided. She pulled away from him, wiping her eyes. Her make up had been ruined by her tears. He hated every guy who had hurt her even more now.
“Why don’t you go change into your pyjamas and you and I will take you on a Dean Winchester date. I’ll make a quick picnic basket, and grab a few blankets and we’ll take off down the open road and I’ll show you what it’s like to go on a proper date with someone who actually cares about who you are instead of what you’ve got underneath your clothes,” he told her. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her mind reeling over what he just asked her. He could tell she was unsure, but she nodded her head.
“You don’t have to, Dean. I already had one pity date today, I don’t need another,” she sniffled, looking up at him with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes.
“I know I don’t have to. I’m doing it because I want to,” he assured her, taking her small hands in his. “I’m doing this because I should have asked you a long time ago. Instead, you went out with guys who don’t care enough about you to treat you like you deserved to be treated.”
“And you want to do that?” she questioned.
“I want to do that,” he stated. “Besides, I know you can’t resist me. I’m never wrong.” She let out a laugh, making Dean smile. He had never been so thankful for a date gone wrong.
Characters: Y/N (reader), Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Colin (OC) Misha Collins, Bob Singer (mention),
Pairing: Jensen x Reader
Warnings: Language, Jealousy, drinking (everyone are adults), flirting, meh I don’t know. Just read it - it is not angsty, not for me anyways. Flangst maybe.
A/N: This is written for @jalove-wecallhimdean’s “Do it like Dean” Challenge. My prompt was ”He’s just a cheap trick…like a little slut!” - It is still in the exact words but they are slurred a bit because someone is drunk. Hope that it okay :D Thanks for letting me participate. This was fun :D
Thanks to my boo @chaos-and-the-calm67 for helping me come up with this idea, and thanks to my Sam to my Dean @blacktithe7 for betaing it for me and helping me make Jensen sound drunk. You girls rock!
***My fics are not to be saved nor posted on any other sites without my express written permission.***
It wasn’t unusual for Jensen and some of the cast members to go out on Friday nights after a full week of filming, especially not if noone were planning on flying home that weekend. Those Friday nights were as amazingly fun for Jensen some days as they were torturous other times. Tonight was one of the later.
Jensen downed yet another shot of whiskey, signaling to the bartender to keep them coming. Jensen felt his temper boil inside of him with each wave of heat the strong liquid sent through his abdomen. This was unusual. Drinking never used to affect his temper before. If anything, Jensen was a very loving drunk. He was sure he would have been tonight too if it wasn’t for Mr. Bigshot putting his greasy paws all over Y/N as she danced with him.
Jensen didn’t know the guy, but he also didn’t have to to know he was a first class asshole. Jensen couldn’t believe she couldn’t see that. He couldn’t believe she let him touch her like that.