Dan and Phil’s New House! (Map #1)
*puts on my detective glasses* *dragging out my investigation cork board*
Since we’re getting neither a TABINOF-style map nor a house tour, it’s all up to us to map out their new home, so I thought I’d summarise what I could tell from today’s liveshow (the first live show in this house) - especially for the people who didn’t get to see it!
I don’t know if this makes sense to anyone but me - we honestly don’t know much. We didn’t get to see any more than the “TV snug corner”, which is the same corner that this creep shot of Dan was taken, and the rest is mapped by description.
Here are some notes:
- A room being a “not filming room” does not mean they’re never going to film there or that cameras are forbidden or anything. An example is Dan’s bedroom, which he is not going to film in anymore, but as he mentions, he’ll still film stuff in there if he needs it for a sketch. The upstairs lounge will not be filmed because it’s up the stairs and they are lazy. We’ll still see pictures of it soon, most likely.
- Phil’s bedroom will look basically the same (and he’s still filming in it), but Dan is totally redesigning his to something he feels represents himself more. It “looks like the moon”. The only things he really kept from his old room are silver, apparently.
- I don’t know what the room with Dan’s new filming corner is, they didn’t specify what it’s used for except for that. You can see some stuff and furniture through the mystery glass in the liveshow if you want to investigate it yourself.
- The gaming video room is originally a bedroom that they’ve just put a desk in. It’s (according to Phil) “about 25% bigger, so we can move the lights around”.
- “The Hallway Plant” and “The Couch from the Lounge” references their old apartment and where these items were located there. I’m not entirely sure about the plant but it looks like the same one.
- We have heard no mention of a kitchen or bathroom, so they could be anywhere, and there could be even more rooms.
- There is apparently plenty of storage closets.
- Phil introduced the idea of getting a fish in the liveshow. Dan was not ready with a settled answer, but did not seem to be opposed to the idea. He left it up to Phil.
- “When will you get a dog?” “When a house is bought, I guess”
- We do not know if they have a garden.
If I missed anything, please tell me, I shall update further when we know more. Evidently, we have to do the job ourselves this time.