Kathleen Kennedy’s worst moments in no particular order:
- All of The Last Airbender. That she allowed any of this mess to happen, especially the ridiculously bad casting.
- Always wanting to cast white people for every role.
- Always wanting to cast white brunettes with very similar facial features for every single female role in SW. Also keep in mind they look similar to how she looks herself…
- Turning up at the SWC panel and then stopping to talk once the topic shifts from Rey to Finn and Rose. Honestly, from the moment John and Kelly sat down KK was only there physically. Maybe bc she didn’t agree with their casting due to being…well…racist?
- Saying no woman has the experience to direct a SW movie and then hiring inexperienced male directors…
- Laughing at people who thought Stormpilot had a chance to become canon.
- Probably replacing the director of Rogue One bc he wanted to cast Tatiana Maslany (watch Orphan Black, this woman can REALLY act) and she wanted Felicity Jones and of course the director has to follow her orders and get her another self-insert.
- Firing the directors of the Han Solo movie three weeks before the end of shooting bc they didn’t do what she wanted.
- Somehow managing to explain Carrie Fisher’s further involvement in the SW franchise so badly to her family that they thought she’d be in Episode IX? And then disappointing both Carrie’s family (and making them look stupid) and the fans by saying Carrie’s family just misunderstood everything?
- Revealing post Carrie’s death that episode IX would have been Leia’s movie, even though everybody claims there’s no overall plan for the trilogy?
- even making her comments in Carrie’s obituary shown at SWC all about herself instead of about Carrie….
But @kingofmonroeville (aka the most awesome dude) gave this Ninjago sweater to me for my 21st birthday. Needless to say but I friggn love it!! Again thank you my dude for sending me this wonderful gift!
I realize that this is totally pointless and silly, but I get such a huge kick out of how you can turn sideways and jump out of certain chairs. This includes the armrest-less chairs in Club LOL, which let you hop onto them from one side, then off of them from the other. And also, you land with your face about an inch from the wall, which is also really funny to me, because if I did this in real life, I would certainly think to myself how cool I was for ALMOST hitting the wall but not QUITE hitting it. I’d be all like, “Ha ha, wall, not today, I’m too cool to hit you with my face.”