For "002 | send me a ship and I will tell you" TasuGao.
send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when of if I started shipping it. I probably started shipping TasuGao around the same time as everyone else, during episode 1 and 2 when they first met and had their first Buddyfight. During those first 2 episodes you could really see their dynamics and the fire they had between them, even though they had just met.
- my thoughts: TasuGao is that kind of ship that could go either way throughout time. They can be super happy at one time and then maybe arguing for a few days of something small, yet they would always make up in the end, as they can’t stay mad at each other for too long, we see evidence of this in 100 as well.
- What makes me happy about them: They hold each other to very high values, so they want to protect each other. They smile every time they see each other.
- What makes me sad about them: I don’t ship it as much now since DDD started. They don’t have that same dynamic anymore. It’s like they’re…missing something. Something crucial. They’re not the same sun and moon anymore. It’s super upsetting.
- things done in fanfic that annoys me: N/A
- things I look for in fanfic: I crave that moon and sun dynamic, that deep connection that they have in the show. If I don’t feel it in the fic, then i’m super disappointing.
- My kinks: SENSUAL TOUCHES. Poetic dialogue.
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: I’d be fine with Gao ending up with Kiri and Tasuku ending up with Rouga.
- My happily ever after for them: They work alongside each other and just enjoy each other’s presence, and if not that, they mail letters to each other very often.