hello yall heyyy i did this suuuuper quick coloring of the voltron coloring book thing bc it was so cute and creative and hhh this one was by jacy aka cookiecreation who is a great artist and ive been following her for like… idk since the beginning of tumblr i guess
Iain is like my best friend. He comes over a lot. And he really loves hanging out with Sylvia (5), they’re like best friends. Which is kind of cool actually. He like saves her artwork and all that. They’re like really buddies. I hang out with him the most socially.
This is a song by us called Pompeii, which was sort of the song that I guess changed our lives. And it kind of did quite well in a lot of different places, which we weren’t expecting, and took us all over the world and allowed us to still have this as a job. (x)
Hinata looks over his shoulder at Tobio on his bike. He looks amazing, hair almost matching the sky behind him. Tobio is thinking about something to say when a rumbly little truck putters around the bend in the road. Tobio scoots his bike close to Hinata in the shoulder, tall grass tickling his legs. They wave at the driver, who beep-beeps at them before disappearing down the road where they’re headed next.
Tobio pulls his leg up to tap his bike pedal forward, but then Hinata’s fingers are resting on his forearm. Tobio smiles a little, leaning down and kissing him.
“Okay, now let’s go,” Hinata says after a moment. “Just had to do that first. Wanted to do it for a while. Every time I come up here I think about it.”
*cracks back* this took forever but it’s finally done!!!! I skipped the part with the truck driver tho haha…
This is a scene from @byesweetheart‘s Countdown series’ 13th installment, Happy! Please give it a read if you like Kagehina fluff and a kind of slowburn. It’s so good guys…….you won’t regret it (unless it ruins your life with sweetness)
For full resolution, you have to open it in another tab lol
- “I have to introduce you to my friends and you look like a teddy bear compared to our biker gang looking group, oh god.” AU
- “I have to introduce you to my friends and you look like you could murder all of us with your eyeliner and black leather, they will be terrified.” AU
- “You are trying to fit in with me as a super punk kid and honestly you’re trying so hard but jesus does it look bad.” AU
- “You came over to my house and forgot a shirt. Wait, all of my shirts are really bright, pastel shirts and I’m so sorry you have to wear these.” AU
- “Everytime people see us messing around they think you’re bullying me because you look hard af. And now they think those hickeys you gave me are bruises…” AU
- “We have to do a couple’s costume for something and we decide to dress up as each other and you keep getting intimidated by me because I’m not wearing only light colors for once.” AU
- “Even though you look really intimadating you still get picked on and now you’re screaming because I punched your bully directly in the face. Oh great, my favorite pastel pink shirt has blood on it now.” AU
- “I forgot to mention I got a tongue piercing awhile ago and you start screaming while we were making out.” AU
- “We sit next to each other in class and both doodle a crap ton on our papers. Even though you’re super punk you’re doodling little cute hearts and I’m drawing skulls and other dark stuff and everyone is really confused.” AU