I notice you have 7w8 in your tritype. I know a couple ISTJs but I'm p sure their head fix is either 5 or 6, so I'm curious. How does your 7w8 show itself in your day to day life?
tbh i’m not 100% sure if the 7 is even correct because the whole head triad is like “???” to me.
my reasoning so far is basically:
- knowledge gives me no additional value
- i don’t get excited about trivia
- the idea of living in my mind only and not doing physical stuff is bewildering to me (i guess that’s also why i never mistyped as INTJ)
- i’m actually pretty dumb and unperceptive and i have several episodes a day where my mind is literally empty and i don’t think about anything
-> so no 5-fix (?)
- i just don’t get 6s at all.
- passive-aggression makes me so mad why would anyone think that this is a good strategy when dealing with people?
- i’m not warm, deep or diplomatic or any of the other supposed good qualities of 6s
- fuck guidance, fuck authorities
- mind-reading was always the most unappealing answer in those “what super power do you want to have?”-tests
-> so no 6-fix either?
- “first play and then work”
- “everything will work out fine and people should stop worrying”
- terrible commitment issues; i’ve changed my jobs several times in the past years because i felt like things were going nowhere
- the concept of having a partner and having to stay faithful is absolutely terrifying
- owning material things lifts my mood (about 1-2 hours daily online shopping)
- not exactly financially responsible considering i’m sp-dom
but like [inf Ne voice] maybe what i perceive as 7-fix-traits are symptoms of other issues and i actually have a 5-fix instead? i do relate to the isolation-part and i’m not really spontaneous, but that could also be due to me being both Si-dom and sp-dom?