museum dates 🌼🎨 peter parker headcanon
requested: nah. idea popped up into my head randomly.
- yo so i fucking am a god damn art geek myself, so why not write this? also, i am SO SORRY that it’s been so long since i’ve posted any fics. i’ve just had a lot going on personally, and also had a lot of job interviews (I GOT A JOB !!). not to mention i’m taking a college placement test this week so i’m just a mess. but, i digress. ENJOY THIS FIC! thanks for being patient, lovely humans.
warnings: a shit ton of fluff and a reader who legit has NO CHILL and peter is such a soft, sweet human bean.
summary: cute art headcanons with peter parker
- you grew up on art. always going to the local art galleries to discover new artists and collect some of their paintings and sculptures
- you’d always gush to peter about a new art piece you bought or a new artist you discovered
- “babe! oh, my god, look at this new Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun piece i got !! isn’t it absolutely alluring?”
- you’d sometimes feel bad that you geeked out so much, but peter thought it was so adorable. you had so much passion in your eyes, voice, and physicality it made his heart go fucking wild.
- “keep going, pumpkin. tell me more please.”
-when he told you that he got the two of you ticket to the museum of modern art
- your heart busted a nut
- you literally smothered peter with a bunch of kisses, so happy and thankful that he would do something like this for you. it wasn’t very cheap to visit museums these days.
- peter thought you geeking out was so cute
- he researched for hours and hours to find the best museum just for you
- when you got to the front entrance, you couldn’t wipe the smile off of your face and you were jumping up and down like a little kid because, actual nerd
- “HOLY SHIT. peter, this place is so beautiful. the detail, the atmosphere, my heart is bursting right now you don’t even know how excited i am right now. this is the best day ever. ”
- peter would just be looking at you with heart !! eyes !! because you were so cute and this genuinely made you happy and excited.