(dedicated to Sofie, who helped me out, and is all around wonderful!)
01. Abraham’s Daughter- Arcade Fire|| 02. Eyes on Fire- Blue Foundation|| 03. Human- Of Monsters and Men|| 04. I Know I’m a Wolf- Young Heretics|| 05. Elastic Heart- Sia|| 06. Helena Beat- Foster the People|| 07. Shake Me Down- Cage The Elephant|| 08. Smile Like You Mean It- The Killers|| 09. Wolves Without Teeth- Of Monsters and Men|| 10. Breath of Life- Florence + The Machine
I very much love Garcia Flynn. Definitely too much. We don’t deserve a character so complex and tragic. But also yes I do. Give me more. I earned this. I’ve sat through so many black and white characters. Give me all those shades of gray.
As for the group picture near the end, you know I’m on the Lucy is Flynn’s wife train. All aboard. I will hold out for this until they blatantly tell me no. Probably not even then really. And if it isn’t true, boy, do I have enough observations and theories to make a kickin AU.
If you’re anything like me, you probably struggle from time to time with loving yourself. I use this spread when I need a little insight into why I’m so down on myself, and as a little pick-me-up so I can appreciate my better qualities! As a small note, this spread can be used with both tarot and oracle cards! As usual, this spread should not be used in place of professional help if needed.
1. Overall: How is your self esteem, generally speaking? What are the major highlights, concerns, issues, etc? You may wish to refer back to this card throughout the spread as a clarifier if needed.
2. Low Points: This card represents the part of yourself that you may be struggling with. What parts do you find difficult to accept and love? Try to focus on being a little more patient and loving toward yourself in these areas.
3. High Points: This card represents that part of yourself that you are truly proud of! What are you great at? What have you accomplished? Take some time to celebrate your stand out qualities.
4. Influences: This card represents the external and internal factors at play in your self esteem. This card may be especially important if you’re struggling with your self esteem as it can point you toward where those negative thoughts are coming from.
5. Advice: No matter where you are with your self esteem right now, this card will send you off with some advice on how to improve your relationship with you! Do you need patience? Do you need to make some changes? Listen to the message this card has for you.