Could you do #112 from the prompt list with William nylander? ❤😀😘
#112: “You walked away. Not me.”
Word count: 1309
Author’s note: This is probably more lighthearted than you wanted it to be, but I need some fun prompts after this week.
Target is your comfort zone. There’s something about the vague smell of popcorn, coffee and home accessories that just soothes a person. You could browse the Dollar Spot for hours, and you weren’t ashamed that half of your wardrobe came from Target. Moving to Toronto, you were a little dismayed that Canada was completely devoid of your favorite store, which was why you made it your mission to hop the border to New York as often as you could. In your opinion, nothing bad can happen while you’re in a Target.
Unless you bring your boyfriend with you on his day off.
In your defense, William insisted on making the near-two hour drive to Buffalo with you, no matter how much you protested.
“I wanna do all the fun couple things that people do at Target! Plus, I’ve never even been to a Target before; I’ve either been in Canada or Sweden my entire life, and if I am in the States it’s for a game. Let me come with you!” After twenty minutes of hearing his pleas, you finally gave in.
The look on William’s face upon entering Target was something that you wished you were able to take a picture of. Although the cliche makes you cringe, he really does look like a kid in a candy store, eyes wide as he takes in the vibrant lights and various signs for whatever holiday is three months away from now.
“So this is why everyone likes Target so much.” He says in a hushed voice. You can’t help but giggle as you grab a cart, placing your purse into the basket while grabbing William’s hand, making sure he doesn’t get trampled by soccer moms looking for their next deal.
“C’mon, Willy, let’s get out of the way.” You absentmindedly wander towards the Dollar Spot, falling into a familiar routine as you scan through the different items.
@heatproofham and I discovered an apartment above a store on The Division and we were happily just shooting all the rooms up, whilst Ham was in the bathroom, I decided to shoot the TV and some other things, feeling I had to show I was more than jealous at the stuff they had……until I hit the bedroom and realised….wheelchair!
I was ruining a disabled/elderly persons only joys. I am scum! I later jumped off the roof because I just couldn’t face what I had done.
Your guilty pleasure game - the Kane and Lynch franchise.
Though I must admit, I feel no guilt in liking the infamously nasty, ugly and dirty TPS’s by IO Interactive. There’s just something about the duo’s depravity I find fascinating in that morbid kind of way. I do hope we see more of them ( I could care less of what Yahtzee says), albeit under sturdier hands.
1. Favourite game ever
2. Favourite male game character
3. Favourite female game character
4. Favourite console
5. Top 5 games on your favourite gaming platform
6. Nintendo or Sega
7. Sony or Microsoft
8. Favourite FPS
9. Favourite Strategy game
10. Favourite JRPG
11. Favourite Western RPG
12. Favourite Open World game
13. Favourite Driving game
14. Favourite Platforming game
15. Favourite Adventure game
16. Favourite Third Person shooter
17. Favourite Puzzle game
18. Favourite controller
19. Favourite Third Generation game (NES, Master System etc)
20. Favourite Fourth Generation game (SNES, Genesis/Mega Drive etc)
21. Favourite Fifth Generation game (N64, Saturn, PlayStation etc)
22. Favourite Sixth Generation game (Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2 etc)
23. Favourite Seventh Generation game (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 etc)
24. Favourite Eighth Generation game (Wii U, PS4, Xbox One etc)
25. Favourite 80s PC game
26. Favourite 90s PC game
27. Favourite 00s PC game
28. Favourite 10s PC game
29. Favourite handheld game
30. Favourite mobile phone game
31. Do you pay for microtransactions
32. Do you buy DLC
33. What was the best year for gaming so far
34. Game character crush
35. Favourite couple in a game
36. Favourite gaming mascot
37. Favourite video game movie
38. Favourite thing to eat while gaming
39. Best game to play with friends
40. Favourite game to play online
41. Favourite gaming personality
42. Favourite gaming YouTube channel
43. Top 5 PC games
44. Top 5 handheld games
45. Top 5 mobile games
46. Top 5 console games
47. Favourite game series
48. Is there a particular games reviewer/reviews outlet you trust most, and who is it
49. Favourite video game soundtrack
50. Favourite gaming voice actor