2. I am creating myself with what I choose to do today.
3. Regardless of what others have done to me I am worthy of love.
4. I am in the process of letting go of the resentment I hold toward others.
5. I forgive myself for mistakes I have made.
6. Everything that has happened to me has shaped me into who I am today.
6. I deserve to have a fulfilled human experience and that is what I aim to do.
7. There is nothing anyone can do to make me see myself as less than worthy of that which I seek.
8. I am dedicating the rest of my life to loving and fulfilling myself.
9. I choose to surround myself with the people, places & things that I love.
10. I refuse to settle for anything less than my heart’s true desires.
11. I am committed to filling my life with as much love and positivity as possible.
12. There is no room for negativity or resentment in my present day.
13. I attract what I am, therefore I choose to be positive.
14. I am a multidimensional being having a human experience and I’m here to have fun.
15. Today I am making a commitment to myself - my fulfilment and happiness take priority over everything and everyone else and it is my responsibility to honour this commitment with what I choose to do every single day.
1. How to use the law of attraction. Using the law of attraction allows us to be more focused on ourselves and less likely to complain about external circumstances as we know we create the reality we experience.
2. The temporary nature of everything. Getting comfortable with the idea that everything is temporary enables us to understand that we’re here to have fun and not take things too seriously because we know everything has an end - including us.
3. How food affects our bodies. We need to understand the role food plays in our lives, from the way it impacts our moods to it’s involvement in the development of diseases such as cancer and diabetes. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
4. Our spiritual nature. Knowing that we are infinite beings having a human experience & that we are not our bodies gives us a different perspective on life and allows us to transcend much of the irrelevant noise that takes us away fro experiencing our greatest joy.
5. Understanding our psychology. Being aware of the way our brains work and identifying when we’re living through the ego allows us to take responsibility for our lives instead of feeling powerless and as though life is happening to us.
6. How to make money. We all need money to survive in this world, instead of learning outdated information and being put through memory tests it would make a lot more sense for us to learn how to create incomes for ourselves rather than following a set of rules to be reliant on jobs that we may not enjoy.
7. How to create healthy & fulfilling relationships. Many of us learn this the hard way - through experience. Learning about relationships from a young age would allow us to experience deep love rather than enduring superficial relationships for ego gratification or due to lack of knowledge of self.
8. Why nature is so important. We are animals that come from nature, it’s absolutely imperative that we reconnect with ourselves in nature to get back in touch with what’s truly important - the relationship we have with ourselves and the universe.
9. How to meditate & why we need to. Meditation is a sacred time for us all to look within and observe the activity of our minds - this allows us to take a step back from following the movement of thought and gain perspective on our lives.
10. Mindfulness. The body is always present, but the mind rarely is - the ability to tune into our bodies to ground ourselves in the now is one of the most important things we can learn in this life because it allows us to experience true joy - which only exists in the present moment.
Education without knowledge of self is incomplete education.
Wake up every day and be willing to put your best foot forward. You will get no where if you do not even try to succeed. Starting the day with an open mind and a positive perspective will change entirely what you are capable of achieving, work harder than you did yesterday and remind yourself of where you are going.
Whether the goal is trying to lose weight, build a business, improve our mental health or anything in between - we can achieve anything we set our minds to, but first we have to get rid of our excuses.
1. I’ll do it tomorrow. Nothing in this life is promised, except death, tomorrow may never come and the task will remain incomplete. The only way to achieve our goals is to start taking action right now.
2. I’m not good enough. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard, we can improve on the skills we already have by training and practicing. Remember - we all have to start from somewhere.
3. I’m tired. It’s important to listen to our bodies and make time to rest, but we must also keep in mind that our goals will never be achieved if we don’t sacrifice. We may have to give up an hour of sleep to fit in that workout or training session that will bring us closer to achieving our goals.
4. Other people are already doing it. Indeed, there are others who are expressing their gifts and talents to the world - but they’re not us. We each have a unique, individual perspective, gift or talent to offer the world that no one else can.
5. I’ve already tried. To be successful in anything we need to fail and fail often, from each failure we learn a new lesson that we can use to improve our future attempts. It’s important to keep in mind that the only true failure is giving up.
6. What will others say about me? The opinions of others have nothing to do with us, the only opinion that matters is our own. We are the ones who have to live with the regrets of not trying, the validation of others isn’t worth giving up on our dreams.
7. What if it doesn’t work out? If it comes to the point where giving up feels like the only option - which it rarely ever is - at least we can say we tried. If we try we might fail, if we don’t we guarantee it.