A little something that sparked from a convo with eisschirmchen earlier. I might expand on it later with more detail and stuff when I don’t have resbang things to work on. So for now, have this cute little drabble.
Maka’s head bobbed to the music that played through the little buds, her foot tapping as it rested on the chair in front of her, and her fingers typed away at the story on her laptop. It was a typical Thursday afternoon for her. Her classes had ended early, her homework already done for the next day’s, and her little space in the library was nearly vacant. There was only one other person on the 3rd floor that she knew of, but he was on the other side in his own corner. That was how Kid preferred it as well as her.
Alone. In the quiet. With no one to bother either of them.
That is, unless it was Maka Albarn and her boyfriend had just gotten off work with two drinks from Deathbucks in his hands.
Hands pausing from click-clacking away, Maka stared at the orange-yellow mango black tea lemonade sitting beside her laptop that had been set down only moments before. She moved to take out her earbuds and watched as Soul sat down. His fluffy white hair bounced as he scooted his chair up, his own coffee resting in front of him, and dug out his iPod and earphones from his pocket. He tossed them both on the table and looked at her.
“What? You didn’t want that?”
“No,” she said as she lightly shook her head, “it isn’t that. I thought you were going out with Black Star to some concert or whatever tonight. Why are you at the library?”
“Dunno,” he shrugged.
He plugged in his earphones to the jack on his phone and stuck one bud into each ear. It wasn’t until after he clicked on the playlist that he wanted that he finally said anything.
“Maybe I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend than being pushed around at some lame concert.”
Maka smiled to herself as she put her own buds back in and went back to typing. Soul stretched out his arm along the table and rested his head on it. He closed his eyes while his other hand cupped around her knee and his thumb tapped out the beat he was listening to against her bare skin. They sat there in silence. Occasionally they would move to sip at their drinks, but they didn’t say a word to each other until they were walking back to her dorm room.
She knew he’d never admit it no matter how much she tried to draw it out of him, but he had really wanted to go to the concert that night.
Summary of things fangirls posted on the comments of a picture GD liked on Instagram:
1. If he liked a picture of a kid or puppy or kitten or anything remotely cute: - aaww… it’s so cute, oppa! - Oppaa.. I didn’t know you like cats too..
2. If he liked the picture on 3 or 4AM KST: - oppaaa… get some sleep! I don’t want you to get tired. You’ll be sick ;( - Oppaaa… what are you doing up so late?
3. If he liked the picture when he’s on an award show: - You’re on xxx Award show. What are you doing liking pictures on Instagram? - Wow.. the award show is THAT boring, huh?
4. If he liked Kiko’s picture or a picture Kiko posted: - Ugh! What are you doing with her, oppa? She’s so so.. - She’s ugly.. - OMG Kiko, you’re so pretty. I totally support you with GD!
5. If he liked CL’s picture or Dara’s picture: - Skydragon is alive! - Daragon is real!
5. If he’s been liking pictures from an account that is ‘unknown’ for a few times (especially if the account owner is a girl): - WHO ARE YOU? - Anyone know who this girl is and why he keeps liking her picture?
6. If he liked sexy girls pictures or raunchy pictures: - OMG oppaaaaa… why do you like this picture?? - LOL!! - You like things like this, huh oppa?
7. If he liked pictures of shoes, jacket, or anything fashionable: - my oppa is so swag - Where to buy this? - Oppa, buy me one of this!
8. If he liked a fan art or a picture posted by a VIP: - OMG you’re so lucky! GD liked your picture! - Oppa, like my picture too please..
9. For any other picture: - xxxkiko liked this! - *Applers bashing Jiko shippers* - *Jiko shippers bashing Applers* - xxxibgdrgn (*tagging GD in the comments*)
Hmm.. that’s pretty much everything. Did I forgot to mention anything?
Note: I might be a bit exaggerating, cause this comments doesn’t happen ALL the time. But if you follow GD’s Instagram and see the pictures he liked and read the comments, you’d know what I mean. Remember, these are the comments on the picture he liked, sometimes on an account or on a picture that’s probably not related whatsoever with GD, Big Bang, VIP, etc.
– yeah I’m posting this cause I’m stuck and bored and got nothing else to do and I can’t think of an idea of something to write for work and I just opened my Instagram.
Someday I want to be sitting on the couch, drinking Earl Grey tea and cuddling up to my husband (who in my fantasy is my current boyfriend, best friend and love of my life), when our children suddenly come bursting into the room.
“Uncle David [Tennant] took us for a ride in the TARDIS and we went to Gallifrey and had ice cream and he even let me play with his sonic screwdriver!”
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: Teen Wolf (TV) Rating: Teen And Up Audiences Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Relationships: Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin/Jackson Whittemore, Allison Argent/Scott McCall, Danny Mahealani/Kindle Characters: Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale, Laura Hale, Lydia Martin, Jackson Whittemore, Allison Argent, Scott McCall, Danny Mahealani Additional Tags: Faked character death, Murder Camp, Fright Night - Freeform, Camping, Romance, Comedy, Creepy Derek Hale, BAMF!Stiles Series: Part 1 of Welcome to Hale Summary:
“This is Laura Hale calling. I have you booked at Lake Hale from September 16th - 18th, party of 6. I can assure you that our groundskeeper is up to the task. Previous visitors have reviewed his performance as being “suitably creepy” and “watch him, I think he really is a murderer.” Scripts have been sent to the email addresses you provided. We recommend that you keep the details of your murder private, to ensure the impact the events have on the rest of your party. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I assure you, your friend won’t know what hit him. Metaphorically, of course. Welcome to Hale.”
Lol oh man i just re-read the “Grim Tales” snafu comic by Bleedman where Mandy marries Grim and they have two adorable dead children and shit goes down in the most horrifying fashion and it’s just a blast to the past because I read this thing in high school and thought it was the coolest shit. There are so many references to other cartoons and pop culture that I almost cringe.
OMG WTF SHIPPING CHARACTERS IS OK BUT SHIPPING PEOPLE IS NOT!!!! OK!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BROADCAST THAT THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT!!! THEY ARE REAL HUMA BEINGS WITH FEELINGS LIKE WTF HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF PEOPLE STARTED WRITING FANFICS AND DRAWING FANART ABOUT U AND UR STRICTLY PLATONIC FRIEND MAKIN OUT??? JFC
Hi, Harmless shipping fun is okay. By that I mean talking about moments they share, things they say, or ’fangirling’ over them. Intruding on their personal lives is not okay. You must have gotten it mixed up. I don’t condone anything like that at all. Believing two people are cute together is fine. Making them uncomfortable/constantly bringing it to their attention is never okay. There are boundaries that must not be crossed and that is what you wrote above. ^ Also, is your caps lock broken? x Thanks.
Ugh I just fell down a U/S/W/N/T-fandom rabbit hole and let me just say I don’t really care for sports fandoms. I love this team but the way some bloggers talk about real life people - and women in particular - makes me kind of uncomfortable…
-RUN OVER ME WITH A TRUCK ITLL HURT LESS
-GIVE ME ANAL WITH THE EIFFEL TOWER OH MY GOD
-oh, gently fuck me with a chainsaw
-STAB MY EYES WITH A SPORK
- GTG GTG GTG GTG GTG GTG
- OH MY G O D
- FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK F U C K M E E E E E E E E E
-I HATE LIFE KILL ME
- THE REASON I LIVE IS FOR THIS
- F U C K
- I JUST BROKE MY FANGIRL BONE
- H E L P
- Jesus fucking Christ
-the Lord has blessed us today
-FUCK. ME. UP.