Top 5: by Keen Malasarte
We’ve selected photographer, Keen Malasarte, to recap her top 5 photos she’s ever taken. More details on these shots below….
- Winter has always been my favorite season, and for me New York City becomes more alive and takes on a completely different form when its buildings and streets are covered with nothing but remnants of snowfall.
- Waiting for the perfect shot is a common thing photographers do, but coming across this lovely encounter with a couple walking down SoHo on a cold winter morning, so candid and in love, made me remember why I adore taking photos in the first place.
- Food and Coffee are definitely best enjoyed with company.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is a walk I will always brave despite the rain. Spontaneously planning a trip across Brooklyn to Manhattan is the kind of luxury you don’t normally get if you lived anywhere else. The people you come across, the stories you hear, the stunning view you get to see, they’re the perfect combination.
- This shot was taken at an event hosted by a few close friends I’ve made through Instagram. One of the best things about the Instagram community, is seeing all the different creatives come together and share their passion for their craft. They inspire, motivate, and push you to be better. I never would have imagined getting into food photography had it not been for the opportunities given to me from this platform.
Follow Keen Malasarte on Instagram, here.