Star Trek: DS9 Notes - S7, Vol. 4
Slightly delayed, greatly enjoyed.
7x15 ‘Badda-Bing Badda-Bang’
- holy heck did I black out or something is that why I had not remembered reading “HEIST EPISODE” in @rainbowrites’ primer?? AKA MY DREAM. not even this taking place in the Vic-world can bring me down!
- Vic: “I don’t look good in buckskin.”
Miles: [chuckles way more than anticipated]
well 100% is there an inside joke here
- damn Vic’s just got a whole lot more interesting
- aww, Nog’s loyalty has been ACTIVATED. always one of his strongest traits.
- Frankie Eyes is what’s called a jack-in-the-box. Felix designed it. well I’ll be.
- Julian: “Vic Fontaine’s hotel has just been bought by…gangsters.”
Sisko: “I see. When do you plan on going back to work?”
- omg, now Kasidy’s fretting about Vic’s too! Ben cannot believe these dweebs he lives with