A brief note to my rp partners
I am probably one of the worst rp partners in the history of the activity.
- I drop threads.
- I lose threads.
- I take my threads in odd directions that should probably never be explored.
- I go through phases where I’ll only respond to two or three of my partners.
- I go through phases where I’ll only respond to a single thread, and you’re left wondering why I’m not responding to you.
Sometimes I can be a really great partner -
- I might be really on top of replies.
- I might have everything in my ask box answered.
- I might be perfectly in synch with where you’re trying to take the thread.
Sometimes I’m not.
But the great thing is that it’s okay!
- When I drop a thread you like just tell me! Chances are it’s in drafts or I’ve lost it.
- Even if we try a dozen different things and nothing sticks, don’t be afraid to start a new thread with me or come to me with an idea.
- Sometimes I’ll be overwhelmed by everything I have going on, and I’ll have to put you on the list of rp’s to start.
- Sometimes I’ll jump right on the thread and then drop it after a few days.
- Sometimes we’ll carry the thread out all the way to the end, and have a grand old time getting there.
But please, remember that each of my rp partner’s is valuable to me.
- Even the ones my muse doesn’t like.
- Even the ones I’ve only done a thread or two with.
- Even the at I used to rp with and don’t any more.
You are significant.