I find it really interesting how in a Date With Markiplier, Dark claims to give you four choices. He says it’s more than he (Mark) ever gave us. BUT! That’s actually not true at all.
Sure, he gives us four options but three lead to no where, they just show us how creepy Dark can be. There’s only one option that will lead to some kind of ending. But Mark always gave us two options that could lead to an ending.
To me, this shows how manipulative Dark really is. He claims to give us a choice, but there really isn’t one.
“But bashing people like cishets isn’t equality!!!!”
People like cishets are already catered to in this entire planet. The point of equality is raising those who don’t have acceptance in society up to the acceptance cishets have. Call me back when I can walk into any random bookstore and name a single all trans and/or an all non-straight cast in anything there at all.
reblog this if you’re okay with your mutuals/followers tagging you in their posts/things they think you would enjoy and put what tag(s) you track as well as any specific things you’d like to be tagged in in the tags of this post
- SHIP WHORE: May it be platonic, romantic or hate ship, I’m definitely up for it. I want realistic relationships for my muses–people who challenge their beliefs and character–and it doesn’t just limit to romance. Specifically, I like ships that contribute to my muse’s character development and my partner’s muse’s development, too.
- PLOT WHORE: I have a lot of plots I want to write (you can see all them in my RP goals tag.) I’m very flexible with them, however, I do have some limits. If an idea makes me feel comfortable, I’d let you know, though. From canon plots down to anime-based plots and the likes. I’d be down with Werewolf / Vampire, Biblical, Apocalypse, Supernatural, you name it, and etc.
- ANGST WHORE: I love angst. I’m a sucker for it. I live for it. It could be cute angst, dark angst, adventurous angst, or anything mixed with angst. I love to make my muses suffer and throw them into compromising situations. It’s a key to development.
- DEVELOPMENT WHORE: I’m very okay with pre-established relationships and fast-paced relationships, however, I want development to come with it. I want something to change for my muses; I want them to grow. They’re my babies, and as the mun, I want them to mature and change for the better . . . or worse.
- THREAD WHORE: One thread is never enough for me. If I have one thread with you, chances are, I’ll want more. (May it be with the same pair of muses, or another set of muses.) I believe that it just doesn’t take one event/encounter to make our muse’s relationships and characters flourish. IC asks are also included in the thread. I tend to send asks related to the event/encounter of our characters
- ASK / MEMES WHORE: Once I get comfortable with you OOC, I tend to send a lot of them. Although sometimes, I’m very hesitant to send them, lest I’d annoy you. If it irritates you, though, please let me know.
i keep trying to memorize every detail of the moments i live in. in the soreness of my legs from standing so long at a concert, the chill of the night, the patterns of a tablecloth, the oily texture in my mouth after eating fried bananas. i keep trying to memorize the feelings, the quiet contentedness, the laughter, the excitement. i keep trying to memorize the people, their smiles, the way they speak, what makes them laugh. i’m constantly on the cusp of the next part of my life and that’s just so.. strange. but it makes it so much easier to find happiness no matter what’s happening to me, in a way? because i’m already kind of looking at life with those rose-colored glasses of nostalgia, simply because i know these are times i’ll never be able to live again, and these are people i might not always have, and that makes it so much easier to appreciate everything i might miss later.
My country is celebrating 100 years of independence this year and we are also achieving marriage equality on the 1st of March. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate our achievements as a nation than celebrating equality and human rights. Congratulations, Finland, may there be many more victories such as this and may your freedom last a thousand years!
(yes, the Finnish flag appears backwards because she’s waving it around)
Hello it is me again with your weekly reminder that Lucas Sinclair is not loved or talked about as much as he deserves and for those who have trouble coming up with why he deserves more attention I will give you some:
-Yelled EAT SHIT at a bunch of evil government men coming after him
- he was he MOST determined to find Will
- he’s a Black boy growing up in the eighties in a town that is about as white as wonder bread that has got to be hard
- he cried when eleven disappeared
- he is fiercely loyal and protective
- he is not afraid to call Mike out
- very logical and even keeled
- even though he was previously very pissed off at his friends as soon as he saw the bad men he called them right away because he deeply cares about them and he can put his anger aside to recognize their safety comes first
- genuinely apologized to eleven!! Did u their handshake
- was seen rubbing her shoulders to warm her up after she was in their homemade “isolation tank”