YEAH OKAY, I CAN DO THAT—
I dunno, dude, it was the most random thing. I just stumbled across a gif-set with this in it:
And from there I was just hooked at the idea.
- I think if they met, they would have the most hilarious snarky conversations ever. And, I dunno, two snarky people having an even snarkier romance is relevant to my interests.
- Their time-line’s match, so it’s plausible that it could happen?
- Vikings VS Scots sets up a good conflict that they’d both be trying to resolve, so there’s a fun set up to play with. (See also: forbidden romance)
- THE IDEA OF MERIDA FALLING IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH IS SUPER RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.
- They’ve been through ridiculously similar scenarios, so I think they would be able to relate to one another a lot.
- I ship them more than ever because they opened me up to a lot of new friends and they’re the pairing that’s pushed me farther as an artist than any other ship I love.
- I love them. They’re fun to write and draw.
- They would just have so much fun together, I love the idea of these two strong, stubborn people just… being ridiculous together.
- Just. Imagine for a second, how snarky their children would be.
- Hiccup teasingly calling her “Milady” because he knows that drives her nuts. LIKE THIS TO ME IS WHAT MERICCUP IS. SNARKY ANNOYANCE THAT MEANS “I LOVE YOU.”
I have no real reason for shipping it, but…
It’s touched me. It’s become a part of me.
I love them. I love working with them, drawing them, writing them, reading them… I just… augh.
I love them.
My dorky babies…