- Hufflepuff: Okay, when do you want me to wake you up?
- Ravenclaw: Never.
- Hufflepuff: We have the final for Charms tomorrow.
- Ravenclaw: I know.
- Hufflepuff: So, when should I wake you?
- Ravenclaw: I asked Flitwick if I'd pass if I just didn't show up for the test, and he said I'd get an "A" in the class.
- Hufflepuff: So, you're giving up your "O" in the class just so you don't have to get up tomorrow?
- Ravenclaw: Yup.
I bring to you beyoncè's lemonade and a home - made tiramisu as a sacrifice. Is it enough to tell us about the Cat - racoon Incident?