ok last one aha magi's jafar and sinbad meet... at a swimming pool??
OOOOOOO I CAN DO THIS
Ja’far had never cared to learn how to swim. Really, water had never interested him. The beach even less so, despite living on an island, due to the fact that he sunburned easily and sand just got everywhere.
eep sorry in advance, i love these two but it’s been a while since i read graceling!
who wakes the other one up with kisses
Po likes to wake Katsa with sleepy, sloppy kisses. Katsa likes to wake Po with a kiss and then aim a punch at him to test his morning reflexes.
who cooks for who
Neither of them, now that they’re not having to hunt their own food.
who is the morning person/night person
Katsa is definitely a morning person. She’s always alert, and she’s never experienced sleepiness. Po is always drowzy first thing. He’s still getting used to using his grace to see his surroundings, and it can be overwhelming first thing in the morning.
who is the romantic one
They’re not typically romantic, but in private, they can be sickeningly sweet. Po is usually more romantic, but Katsa has her moments.
who is the top when it comes to sex
Whoever wins their latest sparring match (hint: it’s usually Katsa)
who would lead in ballroom dancing
They attempt it once. Katsa gets so frustrated that she kicks him in the shin and it turns into a wrestling match followed by sex in a storage closet after Katsa makes Po swear that he’ll never make her dance again.
who is the more cuddly one
Po (but Katsa can be just as cuddly when she falls asleep in his arms)
who is the one to most likely pick the movie they watch
Movie? What’s a movie?
who is the one who would pay for dates
who is the one who would initiate a quicky during classes
They’re always sneaking off to Po’s private quarters in the middle of the day
PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TAGGED SORRY SORRY IGNORE THIS IF YOU WANT I WONT BE OFFENDED or just scroll right to the bottom to see the questions I’ve set
Rule 1: Post the Rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged twice so I have to answer 22 questions :o
1. favorite ship?
Destiel but I feel kinda guilty admitting that because I’ve been in the Doctor Who and Sherlock fandoms for much longer and I feel like I’m betraying Ten/Rose and Johnlock argh!
2. Place you wish you could visit (w/out worrying about money etc)
Universal Studios because the Wizarding World of Harry Potter omg Butterbeer?!
3. Best compliment you’ve ever received.
That I am a “strong young woman”.
4. Happiest memory?
Just playing with my sisters when we were younger :-)
5. Favorite quote and why
“If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane.” because I feel like that a lot.
6. People you need in your life (doesn’t have to be people you know you just want to know they exist)
Mum, sisters, my mentor.
7. basic plot for a story you have in your head (i won’t steal i’m just curious what other people think about)
I’ve started writing a Destiel AU fic where Cas saves Dean from a burning building and they get to know each other through hospital visits, does that count?
8. On the note of what other people think about - what do you think about most?
How I have no idea what to do with my life.
9. Would you be ok with said thing suddenly existing in front of you? if a it you can interact with it what would you do? (ie a person you start talking or hide from them)
Umm idk how to answer this
10. Recommend a tv show/movie/book give me it’s merits and why i should watch/read it.
Read 1984 by George Orwell if you haven’t already because even though it’s old it’s amazing and mind blowing and it makes me want to jump off a cliff kind of but in a good way if that makes a jot of sense.
11. Now the opposite what should I never watch/read and why
Don’t watch Eddie Stobart: Trucks and Trailers because it’s mind-numbingly boring and my nephew makes me watch it all the time -_-
1. ever had a dog hair in your drink?
2. when you are older how many kids would you like to have?
Either 0 or 2 because I woud feel sorry for an only child.
3. what three tv/movie/reality people/characters would you choose for a foursome?
Argh um fuck that’s hard um… Dean Winchester, Castiel and Black Widow
4.Favorite exact shade of colour?
umm idk like darkish purple but not too dark (I’m not good at knowing codes for colours)
6. if you had to eliminate every single being on earth how would you do it?
7. what Doctor who character are you?
None because I’m lazy as fuck!
8. Cas, Dean, Sam, fuck, kill, marry?
Fuck Dean, marry Cas, kill Sam sowwee Sam
9. what would you rather; ski down mount Everest? or parachute out of an airplane?
Parachuting because it sounds marginally safer although terrifying
10. do you prefer a roller coaster or a merry go round?
Argh roller coaster but only just
and the final, deciding question:
11. IS DEAN WINCHESTER BISEXUAL OR STRAIGHT?
Who says he’s not Cas-sexual? :P but na he’s bi :)
1. What transport do you use most often?
2. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
3. What is your favourite out of all of the fandoms you’re in? (not like the people in the fandom but the actual tv show/book/film/whatever)
4. What TV show do you really like that doesn’t really have a fandom that you know of?
5. Who gives the best advice in your life?
6. Most underrated food?
7. Sports, yay or nay?
8. Superpower you want?
9. Is there anything you would feel comfortable talking to strangers on the internet about but uncomfortable talking to your family about?
HELLO I have yet to read Cress laughs so I haven't actually met her (literally all i know about her has got to do with Scarlet's hair looking like fire and her being super beautiful haha), but I thought of a fancast for Winter? Modupe Adeyeye??
Ooh, she’s beautiful. I haven’t seen her in anything, but she definitely looks the part!
ETA: Google says she’s in Eastenders, does that mean she has/puts on an East London accent? Because I would LOVE that. COCKNEY MOON PRINCESS CAN YOU IMAGINE.