Ok so I’ve seen tons of fantastic super epic detailed PJO fanart, but I always thought that PJO would make an amazing goofy cartoon with self-conscious humor and crazy monsters of the week (and serious moments ofc) akin to Gravity Falls, Danny Phantom, etc. So character design doodles for that, I guess?
s/o for the crappy generic “ancient looking” font for existing
Okok so these are my Sally and Paul (and baby blofis) headcanons I knoooow its long but just hear me out
- Baby Blofis is the first mortal (other than potential oracles) to come to Camp Half Blood and she just sorta… waltzes in? And at first Chiron’s got his knickers in a twist because this is technically not allowed but does she give a shit? No. This is just as much her world as Percy’s. She ends up bonding with the Hermes kids, becoming a sort of jack-of-all trades, helping out in the infirmary and Someday™ she’ll take over CHB’s mortal world coordination.
- Annabeth loves Baby Blofis so much she helps Sally babysit and tries to teach her how to read (which is a huge mess because Annabeth is hella dyslexic too)
- monsters do not dare bother Percy and Annabeth when they’ve got Baby Blofis because they will kill anything to keep her safe
- Sally double-majored in history and English before she had to drop out for her uncle, and even though she only majored in English this time around, she’s still a huge history nerd and she loves talking to Nico about historical culture
- she mothers tf outta Nico if you think he’s not there with the rest of the homeless demigods for Christmas and thanksgiving you are wRONG
- Paul loves making dad jokes and bad puns.
- Paul and Sally will aggressively parent any demigod whose parents aren’t around. Their apartment is too small to be a halfway house but SOMEBODY has to teach these kids how to drive and file taxes and apply for colleges
- Sally and Annabeth talk all the time (email more often, since it’s safer). Sometimes Percy forgets to check in and Annabeth likes to let her know he’s okay. Sally sends Annabeth recipes for special occasions and the occasional baby picture to blackmail Percy with
- Paul buys a ridiculous amount of condoms and just like… places them around the apartment whenever Percy is home. He’s not even subtle about it there’s a box of Trojans in every room but he refuses to actually talk to Percy about it
- Annabeths dad has dinner with Sally and Paul sometime and Frederick is discussing how with Athena he had a ‘glorious meeting of the minds’ and he asks Sally if that’s how it was with Poseidon
- “lol nah we fucked on the beach lil sandy but good”
- Paul chokes on his mashed potatoes but his wife literally does not give any shits
- but he loves her anyway because she screwed a god and she still loves him? Incredible.