another analogy for sexuality that no one asked for
- homo/hetero: I only like coffee OR tea. Just the one, the other one is cool but it's just not for me
- heteroflexible: I strongly prefer tea, but sometimes I'm thirsty and they only have coffee.
- bi: I like them both, doesn't really matter what form they come in. You could mix them and it'd be fine, honestly.
- pan: It really doesn't matter what the drink is as long as it's hot and comforting.
- demi: It has to be just the right temperature and the right amount of sugar and cream, but yeah I'll drink it.
- ace: I love the smell of coffee and tea, but I don't really like the taste. It's nice to have some around though.
- aro: I don't drink anything. Like ever.
- poly: I have so many half drunken mugs in my room right now