**Find My Kind** Spell
Here is a simple spell I thought I’d share for attracting like-minded people and luring towards yourself more genuine friends/friendships.
Quick Tip: A cup of Chamomile or Mint tea would be quite nice to start, finish or to drink throughout this spell, as chamomile is good for abundance and mint attracts prosperity.
Ingredients:Basil - crushed, powdered, plain, whatever!
Rose or Clear Quartz (alternative = silver coin)
Vanilla Essence or Oil
Lavender - sprigs or powdered, doesn’t matter.
A Candle - white is great. so is orange or brown.
A Pen - green, orange or red would be best.
A Piece of Paper
1. Keep the quartz in your possession throughout the spell - in a pocket or next to the candle is fine.
2. Dab the vanilla essence in the four corners of your piece of paper.
3. Draw 3 circles/suns on the piece of paper with your pen, interlocking with each other like in this picture:
– write your full name in the middle section outlined here in red.
4. If you want, you can write on the other side of the paper the qualities you want the people you attract to have. A similar sense of humour, loyalty, any particular appreciations/hobbies etc.
5. Fold up the piece of paper and put it in an envelope along with the basil and lavender.
6. Pass the envelope through the flame of the candle as many times as you wish (if in a circular manner, aim it to be clockwise) and repeat this mantra:
I call upon my people
Listen to my voice
The blood that runs through all our veins
Will now give us no choice
Now is the time
For us to be bound
To attract like to like and within each other
Our light shall be found
I call my kin
Come to my side
Let our minds intermingle
Let our lives intertwine
– Repeat the last phrase as much as you like.
3 or 9 times would work quite well, but it’s up to you.
7. You may decide to burn the envelope - if this is what you choose, then wrap the ashes in a lettuce leaf and bury it in a flourishing garden or at the base of a big, old tree. If you do not want to burn the envelope, kiss it and bury it in your garden, close to your front door or at the roots of a large tree.
8. Keep the quartz on or around you when going to meet new people, or if you’re feeling in the mood to meet new people. If you don’t want to wear it on your person then keeping it in the bedroom or near the phone or computer should be fine as well.
Good times to perform this spell: Waxing Moon or Midday