“I can’t breathe in this dress, can we please hurry up.” - Jeongcheol
- ‘Cheol, are you sure that those shoes still fit you? - the sarcastic question left Jeonghans mouth as he tried to make his tie presentable, while looking at Seungcheol from the mirror.
- Work on your tie, instead of looking at me. You got it all messed up and I’m not going to tie it for you - again.
Yes, the shoe might be a bit tight - but nothing the leader can’t survive, right? It’s just a quick performance and a bit of a waiting at the Show.
That’s what he thought. It was the second hour of them waiting for their turn, and god knows how long it will take them to get on the stage. The shoe was getting more uncomfortable as the seconds ticked away, and Seungcheol felt like when he finally can get the shoe down he has to cut it, and might lose one or two toes. He was glad that he had the chance to sit and didn’t need to sit through the other groups’ performances, plus the banter from the MCs. The rest of the guys looked rather happy and hyped as they couldn’t sit behaved beside him. Jeonghan smiled to himself at the sulky leader, but chose not to tease him now. Instead he placed his hand on his, which rested on his thigh.
The guys were having their make-ups touched up and Seungcheol saw his chance of getting out of those shoes, somewhere backstage where the others can’t see him and tease him afterwards. He quickly slipped back between them, someone checked his microphone and they were ready to go. He was just hoping that he won’t fall on the stage without shoes.
That was that day when S.Coups, leader of Seventeen, performed without a shoe on stage. First and last. At least that’s what the arcticles said about this.. rather interesting incident.
- I told you. - a coy smirk was playing on Jeonghan’s lips as he stepped into the room Seungcheol was held in. He sat down on the white sheets, looking at the ankle in cast. He didn’t say anything, just rolled his eyes - although his smile broke the cold look on his face.
- It doesn’t hurt that much, but at least I’ll get rest.
- But you promised we’ll go together to Japan for a week! - he hit Seungcheol’s arm teasingly. - Now I have to and break the things to the kids.
Seungcheol laughed at the drama Jeonghan was faking. He was good at it, even in the hardest times he was able to lift the weight off his shoulder.
- Anyway, I can’t breathe in this tie, can we please hurry up and go home?”
And this made him laugh even harder. Maybe this wasn’t that bad after all?