All of his exes are way hotter after they are gone from him, actually, so they all must have hot mamas and that must scare him. Also, this insinuates that Beck and Greg are dating. Also, Beck’s openly insulting her mother, what a nice person. Also, Beck’s mother is actually in great shape and looks nice soooo…
First gouache attempt!
A lot of crappy stuff happened, including torn paper on the sides but I am still very happy with the result. There is definitely room to grow 🤣 but the way that paint looks at the end is soooo nice!
I love digital but a real peace on a real paper feels sooo different and nice. Or at least makes me feel hiped the first 24 hours! Undo is still a problem but well.. we can’t love our lives with undo anyways.
This is Eliza Makepeace from a book called The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.
Just wanted to share a lovely fan art I commissioned from @monkey-boyzz whose art I really adore.
At the time I ordered this, I was immensely addicted to “Ballerina” (AKA “Leap!”) and I needed some fan art to fangirl to. But since at the time (and I think now) there wasn’t much out there I decided to commission a favorite artist of mine.
I wanted to make the best out of this order so I decided to cross it over with something else I really like - Sofia the First (I first thought of it because Amber reminded me a bit of Camille). And after a while these lovely pieces were born.
Sofia and Amber’s ballerina outfits fitted so well with the theme of “Ballerina”, I’m really glad it turned out looking so nice. And the second piece is soooo cute, look at them and tell me they wouldn’t be such lovely sisters to each other.
Feeling a little panicked rn so here’s what makes the batboys calm down.
Flowers calm Jason down. One sniff and he’s in another world, one without annoying brothers and bothersome fathers. He likes the ones with a strong scent, but the looks aren’t bad either, he’ll write what he sees and smells, make poems and masterpieces. Although they never get to be noticed, it’s nice to get back to his old activities.
Bruce likes pink. It’s a nice color and it takes him away from the darkness in his life, especially the light pinks. Kate got him a blanket that he keeps in his closet so that his kids don’t embarrass him, he sits in there and stares at the color, the pink glow in a dark space, and focuses on the light, fluffy feeling. He’s never as calm as he is with that blanket.
Duke likes to eat. Peanut butter? Heck yes! He sits outside with a jar and some of Alfred’s scones, or on really pressing days Alfred gives him a table FULL of food. The way he decorates them or makes them look SOOOO good, it’s very nice to sit there and feel the breeze with some food, nothing to worry about, even if just for a little bit.
Damian has a lot of things to calm him down. Titus, Alfred the cat, Batcow, Jerry, Painting, Training. Y'know… the usual. What you don’t know? When it gets really bad, he hides out in his closet like his dad. Instead of a pink blanket? He has a stuffed little bat. He hugs it and talks to it, sometimes he pretends it’s his dad. It calms him down just to be near it, sometimes Titus will join them when he notices that Damian is missing but Titus isn’t like the stuffed bat, Bruce got Damian that bat, he won it for him when they went with Talia and Dick to the carnival. It was the best day of his life, nothing else could compare.
Tim likes to yell randomly. Believe it or not, this is the best medicine for feeling sleepy and/or panicked. The reactions to it isn’t so bad either.
Cass is never scared when Tim screams, but she knows what it means so she cuddles with him. She’s the only one except for Alfred who knows about the other Bat’s habits because she’s so observant. She cuddles when she’s upset, the grip is deadly, do not break it.
If you don’t know how to be an SB then get the FUCK OUT of the tag- not for my sake, but for yours and the sake of your fucking followers!
What is this shit I’m reading on some of your SB stories? Some of you have a bloody screw loose!
Here’s an example of what an SB story should NOT look like:
“Soooo…I met this guy on AM and he looked really nice. said he was looking for a financial arrangement. I said my minimum allowance was 4k a month for three meets he agreed- he said he would take me to a restaurant, take me shopping, give me the first part of my allowance and then we could have sex at his hotel. Then a couple of days before our meet he changes his tactic and said that he won’t give me my allowance until AFTER I sleep with him and I was like ookaay?? Like I wasn’t okay with it, but I’m a pro SB so I kept it cool. So we meet up and he was super aggressive and controlling- he said he wanted to keep my bag in his car for ‘safe-keeping’ and I was like, okayyy then wtf?? But I did cos them dolla bitches ;P Anyway we got dinner at the Red Lobster and he got me some things at Sephora…he said we should take his car so we did. Then I found out it wasn’t a hotel at all, it was his house?? And it wouldn’t tell me where we were?? But I was cool cos I’m an SB after all… So we did it, I come down the next morning and there’s only $70 on the counter? I mean ugh- SALT alert! Never again, hunnies! But POT date tonight planned so yah hopefully things are better.”
-This piece is dedicated to the hundred fucking ridiculous stories I have thus seen today.
If you see yourself at all in this piece and think: “Did she maybe read my story and…?”
YES PROBABLY NOW PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES LISTEN I JUST WANT TO FUCKING HELP YOU
- NEVER lower your standards. You see when the girl in the fake story, let’s call her Miss A. You know when Miss A backed down on her set conditions to accomodate what he wanted. A) That makes you look desperate. B) Now he knows he can back you down. C) Now she’s agreed to have sex with him before he gives her the allowance- why is this wrong? Well…
- NEVER have sex with him before he gives you the allowance. Read this back. What did I just say? “But he-” NOPE. “He promised-” NO. “But he’s a Leo and I’m a Scorpio and Leos never lie to Sc-” FUCKING LISTEN. DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM BEFORE THE ALLOWANCE IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THIS RULE THEN STOP BEING AN SB IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
- “But he bought me some gifts first!” So fucking what? He took you around the mall and got you some $50 hand soap, I don’t see the cold hard cash, do you?
- NEVER get in his car. Don’t go near his car. Don’t leave your stuff in it- jesus do you really need me to tell you this? Do you want to get raped/killed/kidnapped? Don’t. Fucking. Trust. Him. He’s a man you just met and you are a young girl, fucking don’t fling yourself arse first in dangerous situations!
- Also, what happened to Miss A? They ended up at his house. What’d you think I’m going to say about that? Consider it. What do you think I’m going to say? DON’T GO INTO A POT’S HOUSE. EVER. NEVER. I don’t care if your appendix is bursting and you need a place to lie down and you’re in a middle of the desert with a thunderstorm above you and his house is four yards away. Gather bush craft materials and stay fucking smart.
- So Miss A got fucked out of her money. Did she deserve it? You might think yes, but I don’t think any working girl should get fucked out of anything. This is sad truth and happens to a lot of girls. Unless the 90% of stories I’ve been reading on the tag are dummied up. “How do I avoid this?” If you read the above of this text, you already know how.
- Miss A rationalized her lack of action with ‘keeping cool about it’ or ‘being cool’. Is being cool more important than not being raped? Is it more important than gathering up the beer stained 1s off the counter after a night of terrible sex? If something isn’t right- MAKE A FUSS. If he starts behaving weirdly, raise your voice, start to cry, get people to NOTICE the situation because nothing scares a potential rapist/murderer/fuckboy off more than people scrutinizing the situation. And NOW he knows you’re not going to stand there like a mute dumbfuck while he goes about his fuckery.
- You see how Miss A jumped right back into her sugar game after this monumental series of mistakes? You see how she didn’t take a breather, reevaluate her game, even recognise the places where she went wrong? If Miss A and you could be SB twins, listen to me: You’ve been stupid but I love you and here’s what you have to do:
- Take out at least two weeks of serious thinking. Firstly, is this really for you? It’s okay if it isn’t by the way. Set limits, goals and STICK TO THEM. See my safety guidelines up there? Please for the love of anything you believe in: FOLLOW THEM.
- Background research. Research your POTs as much as possible. Look at the SB blacklist.
- When messaging, be classy, confident but FIRM. Let them know they can’t fuck with you and what you say goes.
- Get the money FIRST.
- No ‘private spaces’ on the first date. Some SBs might tell you different and that it’s a ‘personal choice’ but honestly if you’re already entangled in Miss A’s situation, just don’t.
- Is he acting creepy? BOLT. BOOK IT. LEG IT. IT NEVER ENDS WELL. “Well maybe he’s just a little awkward.” Yeah and maybe he’s got girl’s severed heads lined up in his basement. Is it WORTH IT?!
Look. I had to write this. I had to at least try to do something about the influx of young, sweet SBs who get stars in their eyes from all the designer bags and money shots from the older ladies on the tag.
How did the experienced, successful SBs we know and love get there?