Who do you think looks better with long hair, Zen or Viktor?
Can we appreciate Makkachin for a min please? Okay thank you.
If we are going to evaluate hair, we must keep in mind a couple of factions
3) Split Ends
4) Overall Appearance
So lets start with Zen
1) His hair is a beautiful length. You can see how he really takes care of it. Just look how the strands blend in together. Other peoples hair look like a birds nest, but not Zen. The way he has his far fall evenly to the sides of his place gives it the hot boy messy look.
2) However, if we imagine Zen with his hair loose, it doesn’t seem like it has that much volume :( Perhaps he has tried volumizing shampoo but it probably damaged his hair instead of helped it. We must also come in fact, Zen forehead isn’t that wide so we can make that excuse for him.
3) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SPLIT ENDS. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THEM, LOOK AT THE PERFECTION IS HIS HAIR. YALL THEY ARE IN FORMATION. BEYONCE APPROVED.
4) His overall appearance with his hair is unique. However, his hair lacks volume and life. I give it a solid B+
Now, the man, the myth, the legend VICTOR NIKIFOROV
1) His hair isn’t as long as Zens but you can easily see his hair is an acceptable length. His hair is properly tamed and the lose strands can hide his wide forehead.
2) DO YALL SEE THE THICKNESS OF THIS MANS HAIR. YES HE HAS A WIDE FOREHEAD BUT LETS GIVE IT UP FOR VICTOR NIKIFOROV FOR HAVING BEAUTIFUL LUSCHIOUS HAIR. DO YALL SEE HOW IT EASILY SWAYS WHEN HE SKATES.
3) Do you think this drama queen will split ends? Just look how beautiful cut the ends of his hair is. It doesn’t look like straws. It looks like a fucking god.
4) Victors hair is perfect in every way. It has the perfect length and his hair is even all around unlike Zen’s. He knows how to compliment his features and he simply looks stunning. Solid A+
Victor looked better with long hair.