there’s a really important difference between “I love this villainous evil character because they make the story way more interesting but I recognise that they’re a terrible person who deserves to be dropkicked into the sun” and “I love this villainous evil character and I will defend them with my life they are a precious sinnamon roll here’s 10,000 words of meta about why their behaviour is justified here’s 8000 angsty headcanons about how they’re secretly insecure and probably abused here’s my dubious justification for why they deserve a completely unearned redemption arc even though they’ve shown zero remorse or desire to change at all yes I know they gleefully murdered a bunch of people but if you look really closely at this screenshot you’ll see their dad didn’t give them enough attention as a child so actually they’re the real victim here”
Pansy! I've finally discovered the secret to casting a Patronus! Those Gryffindor bastards tried to trick us by saying you have to think of a happy memory, but REALLY you just need to think of something that makes you really really angry
Oh yeah? What'd you think of then?
Isn't it obvious? I just thought of Potter's stupid face
Thought of him laughing with his friends
Stop it this is too much–
Facing me down and smirking at me with that stupid mouth
I'm going to cry
Flying on his broom like he fucking owns the whole sky, doing all those fancy tricks and making it look so easy–
ALRIGHT alright. Enough. So you thought of Potter and finally cast a corporeal Patronus? What animal?
It was a LION Pansy. A glorious, beautiful, powerful LION
A– A lion? A Gryffindo–
JUST A LION A FIERCE LION TO PROTECT ME FOREVER I LOVE HIM SO MUCH PANSY MY LION
I was too busy writing comments, so I only got to write down about some topics he talked about:
- Most important: his mixtape is still in the process. He asked for everyone to please be patient as his mixtape has not reached its full potential. He wishes he can give us a release date, but he is quite far from that. The process is very tedious. Hoseok is treating his mixtape as an album. Many songs have been made, but at the same time many have been deleted. Just send him luck and support!
- Hoseok mentioned for European ARMYs to not worry because they are going to visit them soon! You all are not forgotten and are in discussion.
- He talked about the outfits their stylist packed for their America. He finds them to be extremely cool. As a dancer, he feels it is important to wear the perfect outfit in order for everything to flow well.
- “The last time I came on VLIVE, 1000 people had joined, but now there’s 260,000+ watching! I’m in complete shock. Thank you everyone for watching. It’s really cool.”
- Then he spoke about MIC DROP remix for a few minutes. “I think it came out extremely well. Steve Aoki was impressive to learn from while we did the acting part. We will meet and talk soon.”
- He took off his beanie because everyone kept talking about his red hair. Then he said he’s been trying out different styles and thinks he looks good.
- A fan asked whose fart smells the worst in which he laughed, “that’s too weird to answer”.
- Hoseok requested that fans start calling Namjoon by RM. He understands many are attached to Rap Monster, but Namjoon struggled a lot when deciding whether he wanted to change to RM or not.
- Slight mention about Jungkook’s studio. Apparently he is working hard at creating new beats. Jungkook keeps growing in every way possible.
- If they reach 10M followers on VLIVE, he promises to show his abs.
- Then he shared a book he has been reading, “Living, Loving, Learning” (?) It’s about the importance of loving yourself. He said he truly does love himself.
- Is practicing hard on learning new languages. His goal is to be able to fluently speak to international ARMYs.
- LOTS OF SMILES WHILE READING COMMENTS. I joined the VLIVE since he started it and let me tell you.. everyone was so nice in the comments. No one was talking about other members and only about Hoseok. Just saying, we all kept him smiling.
My hand slipped—-but it was torn with what it wanted so it did two designs for him. NieR Automata has taken over my life and I weep for this game. I just had too design a thing for Prompto, but I definitely had a hard time trying to come up with something for his YorHa outfit more than the Resistance one! I like both though, y’all gotta stop me from creating AU’s for this man. It’s not healthy LOL
Happy 35th Birthday, Sebastian Stan! ヽ(〃＾▽＾〃)ﾉ | August 13th, 1982
❝You have to pay attention to the moments when you’ve felt on top on the world. I remember the first time I was on stage, I was doing ‘West Side Story,’ I was 17 and this woman was crying because she liked what I was doing so much.❞