Someone please save my lonely, misunderstood, rich, white-haired, blue-eyed, blue-dressed, workaholic daughters with hyperactive brunette counterparts and very subtle but significant ties to the color red who are voiced by the same person in Japanese and who really need hugs.
i love season one dean with his too-big leather jacket and his ripped worn out jeans and his bracelets and ring and necklace and his freckles and long eyelashes and perfect jawline and cheeky grin
and his wide desperate eyes and his frustration because all he wants to have his family all in one place and sam and dad just can’t SEE that like he does and i love how he leans into every touch he gets because he’s so starved for it and i love the shadows under his eyes because he’s only 26 but he feels like he’s been living forever and wow oh wow i just love season one dean
to all closeted lgbt people who have to see their homophobic/transphobic religious family members today, you are more than your family’s views, and you are beautiful and valid! this will pass, you don’t have to see these people forever. stay safe ❤️❤️
I’m basically homlesss until further notice. Something in the house was left on and everything burned. If anyone can help $5 or 10$, anything would be great. I don’t ask or beg for anything but this is a dire need and it would be greatly appreciated by me and my family. Unfortunately we didn’t have renters insurance so nothing can be replaced, seeing my mom break down into tears crushed me so I have to do my best to help. I know material things can be replaced but When you work hard for everything you own and it’s gone within a blink of an eye it’s really life changing. This to shall pass and will make me and my family stronger…
Thank you for your help and time
I hate to put my business out there but any help is needed and appreciated
Agreed, Jaspethyst is underrated but... aren't they relatives?
nah man, i wouldnt ever say that pearls or quartzes or even diamonds that are the same type of gem are related because I see it as more of a race of gems (sort of like elves, dwarves, etc; they have similar features but are not all family) 👌✨
1. First, decide to love and believe in yourself, and to see your worth and value as a person. Don’t allow the rudeness or cruelty of others erode your personal respect for yourself.
2. Next, don’t allow the actions or words of other people make you feel as if you really don’t belong. It’s better to detach, and to choose to be with others, than to spend time with “friends” who are going to treat you badly.
3. Knowing that, decide not to treat them the way that they treat you. Don’t lower your standards – you’re more mature than that.
4. Don’t acknowledge their messages or answer their calls. Don’t take part in their plans, or do things that they suggest.
5. Make sure you have excuses to not hang out with them – but make sure your excuses are always plausible (For example, you have too much homework, you need to go to soccer practice, you need to do stuff with your family, or don’t have any time).
6. If you happen to see them: smile, say “hi” … then keep on walking. You don’t want to get pulled into some drama with them.
7. Ignore them if they’re rude, or sarcastic and mean. They want you to react, and to feel hurt and rejected.
8. Find a different group of friends who will value who you are – who will always treat you well, and who do things you enjoy.
Definitely not one of the beauties of the ocean but a really interesting animal none-the-less. To start off the wolf eel is not a true eel, it is a member of the wolf fish family. If you look closely you will see they have pectoral fins (the ones on the sides) and true eels lack these. They can grow up to a little over 7ft and weigh about 40lb. They are native to the Pacific Ocean, and are typically found in crevices, caves, or in some form of shelter. They have a strong set of teeth for crunching through the shells of crabs, sand dollars, and sea urchins.
Wolf eels are also attentive parents and they mate for life. Females will lay up to 10,000 eggs at a time. She will then wrap her body around the eggs, to shape them into a neat sphere. The male will then wrap his body around the female to protect them.
As juveniles wolf eels are brightly colored, and lack the strong molars adults have so they typically will stick to a diet of fish until they grow in those teeth.
A common problem biologists face in keeping these animals in captivity is making sure to keep giving them a crunchy diet. If wolf eels are not regularly given crunchy foods (crabs, sea urchins, etc.), it will affect their teeth.
Despite their looks and those large, strong teeth, wolf eels are actually known for being gentile and curious. They have also been known to eat out of diver’s hands! Of course you should never actually attempt this becasue it is always better to leave wild animals be!