1.) what’s a song you depict with your childhood?
2.) did you have a memorable childhood pet?
3.) have you ever been drunk?
4.) have you ever tried drugs?
5.) have you ever completely regretted what you’ve said?
6.) have you ever made someone cry?
7.) has someone ever made you cry?
8.) have you ever been in love? if so, describe the moment you knew it.
9.) which came first the chicken or the egg?
10.) are you part of the lgbtq+ community? do you support them?
11.) how many siblings do you have?
12.) have you ever been in love with someone you couldn’t love?
13.) are you a good cook?
14.) what is your favorite tv show?
15.) what is the last movie you cried during?
16.) what are songs you’ve cried to when you first heard them? (if any)
17.) do you have a middle name?
18.) have you been out of your country?
19.) are you a chocolate fan or not?
20.) how many people have you kissed?
21.) what is your favorite album?
22.) what is your dream car?
23.) what is your lucky/favorite number?
24.) what is your favorite flower?
25.) books or movies, why?
26.) have you ever been on a blind date?
27.) has one of your friends ever backstabbed you?
28.) have you ever backstabbed one of your friends?
29.) what thing do you symbolize love with?
30.) do you have neat handwriting?
31.) do you have a friend with benefits?
32.) do you want a friend with benefits?
33.) if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
34.) have you ever been blackout drunk?
35.) have you ever met someone famous?
36.) how many concerts have you been to?
37.) which concerts have you been to?
38.) do you have a hidden talent?
39.) what do you do when you’re stressed?
40.) do you think money can buy love?
41.) how old would you date?
42.) have you ever done something illegal?
43.) what is your biggest fear?
44.) what is an unusual fear you have?
45.) can you drive?
46.) do you believe in supernatural creatures?
47.) do you believe in karma?
48.) what is one quality you need in your partner?
49.) do looks matter?
50.) does size matter?
51.) who is the last person you forgave?
52.) what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
53.) what languages can you speak besides english?
54.) ever been on a plane?
55.) ever been on a boat?
56.) is there anyone you’ve lost touch with that you wish you hadn’t?
57.) are there any friendships you regret?
58.) are there any friendships you wish you could make?
59.) have you ever stayed awake for 24 (+) hours?
60.) have you ever walked outside after 12 am?
61.) have you ever seen a sunrise completely through?
62.) are you scared of rollercoasters?
63.) on a scale of 1-10 how stressed are you usually?
64.) do you have any plans this weekend?
65.) do you miss anyone right now?
66.) who do you wish you were talking to right now?
67.) if you could have any superpower, what would it be?
68.) who is your favorite superhero?
69.) are you dirty minded?
70.) what is your favorite song from every decade starting at that 80’s?
71.) how many kids, if any, do you want?
72.) who is your biggest OTP?
73.) what is your favorite food?
74.) do you want to be married one day?
75.) dogs or cats?
76.) do you drink enough water daily?
77.) have you ever seen a shooting star?
78.) if you had the opportunity to go to the moon, would you?
79.) how many best friends do you have?
80.) when was the last time you cried?
81.) have you ever laughed so hard you peed yourself?
82.) have you ever made anyone laugh so hard they peed?
83.) if you could travel any where in the world, where would you go?
84.) what are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
85.) do you consider yourself a loyal person?
86.) what is your favorite season and why?
87.) have you ever told anyone you loved them, and didn’t mean it?
88.) do you know how to play any instruments?
89.) do like like falling asleep to music or not?
90.) what are you allergic to?
91.) have you ever wanted to be someone else for a day just so you could see what there life is like?
92.) if you could be any character from your favorite tv show would you, and if so, who would you be?
93.) if you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
94.) are you outgoing?
95.) have you ever wanted to kiss someone, but weren’t brave enough to?
96.) are you a good flirt?
97.) have you ever been turned down, or have you ever turned anyone down?
98.) which planet is your favorite?
99.) are you superstitious?
100.) are you a good listener?
101.) are you a good kisser
102.) would you kiss any of your friends?
1. What have you eaten today?
2. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
3. What color shoes did you last wear?
4. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. What is your favorite season? Why?
7. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
8. What color are your nails?
9. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
10. What is something you find romantic?
11. Are you happy?
12. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
13. Dogs or Cats?
15. Which do you prefer:a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
15. What is your style?
16. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
17. Are you in a relationship or single?
18. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
19. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
20. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of? If so then what?
21. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
22. Have you recently made any big decisions?
23. Were you ever in a school play?
24. What movie would you use to describe your life?
25. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
26. Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
27. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
28. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
29. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
30. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
31. How long was your longest relationship?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Are you currently in love?
34. Why did your last relationship end?
35. What jewelry are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
36. When was the last time you cried and why?
37. Name someone pretty.
38. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
39. Do you get jealous easily?
40. Have you ever been cheated on?
41. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
42. Ever had detention?
43. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
44. What do people call you?
45. What was the last book you read?
46. How big of a nerd/dork are you?
47. What kind of music do you listen to?
48. How tall are you?
49. Do you like kids?
50. Favorite fruits?
51. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
52. What’s your earliest memory?
53. Ever had a poem or song written about you or to you?
54. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
55. Do you have a collection of anything?
56. Do you save money or spend it?
57. What would your dream house be like?
58. What top 5 things make you the angriest?
59. What top 5 things always brings a smile to your face?
60. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
61. 72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
62. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
63. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
64. Do you like the beach?
65. Ever sleep on the couch or a bed with someone special?
66. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it!
67. Do you talk to yourself?
68. Describe your hair.
69. What is the meaning of life.
70. What is your ideal partner like?
71. Do you want to get married?
72. Do you want to have kids?
73. Like or dislike your family?
74. Are you Chunky or Slim?
75. Would you consider yourself smart?
76. What would you change about your life?
77. Religious or Not?
78. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
79. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
80. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
81. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
82. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
83. Do you like when people play with your hair?
84. Do you like bubble baths?
85. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
86. Have you ever danced in the rain?
87. Do you trust anyone with your life?
88. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
89. If money wasn’t an issue, what top 10 places would you travel to? (You get to stay at each place for a week)
90. How was your day today?
91. Play an instrument?
92. Describe the what you think of the ocean.
93. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?
94. Honestly, are things how you wanted them to be?
95. Do you have a mean bitchy scary side?
96. When are you vulnerable?
97. How much free time do you have?
98. Do you like to go hiking?
99. Odd or Even Numbers?
100. Would you ever go sky diving, bungee jumping , cliff diving, wing suit gliding, parasailing, snorkeling, or other extreme activities?
Here is yet another set of random questions for people to ask you in order to get to know you better. Please reblog!
1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. What is the longest your hair has ever been?
5. Apple or PC?
6. Favorite flavor?
7. Have you ever been on a blind date?
8. Are you friends with any of your exes?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. How grammatically correct are you when you text?
11. What foreign country would you most like to visit and why?
12. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
13. Favorite food to pig out on?
14. DC or Marvel?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Do you have any stickers on your laptop computer?
17. Name/author of the last book you read cover to cover. Do you recommend it?
18. Do you read any magazines?
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
21. How many things can do with your weaker hand?
22. Last show you binge watched?
23. Dogs or cats?
24. Favorite Disney princess?
25. Do you like fast food?
26. Favorite thing to cook for yourself?
27. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
28. Have you ever butt dialed anyone?
29. iPhone/iPad or Android?
30. Any styles of music you do not like?
31. Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender? If so, did you like it?
32. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
33. Favorite emoji?
34. Showers or baths?
35. Is there anything you regret buying?
36. Are you fluent in more than one language?
37. Any movie(s) you can watch over and over again and enjoy just as much every time?
38. What is the heaviest you have ever weighed?
39. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where?
40. Have you ever uttered a spoken hashtag?
41. Favorite school subject?
42. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
43. Name one celebrity you dislike.
44. If you could have one superpower, which one would you most like to have?
45. From 1-10, rate your singing ability.
46. From 1-10, rate your dancing ability.
47. From 1-10, rate your cooking ability.
48. From 1-10, rate your driving ability.
49. Are you religious?
50. Do you drink soda? If so, which one is your favorite?
51. Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
52. Spring or autumn?
53. Do you play any sports?
54. Can you play any musical instruments?
55. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
56. How easily do you cry?
57. Last musical artist you saw live?
58. Favorite YouTube channel?
59. Star Wars or Star Trek?
60. How long have you known your best friend?
61. Have you ever voted for a reality show?
62. Last CD you bought?
63. Have you ever ended a romantic relationship?
64. Have you ever been broken up with?
65. Have you ever been in the audience for the taping of a TV show?
66. How long was your longest relationship? Are you still with that person?
67. Have you seen any Broadway plays or musicals?
68. Have you ever acted in a play or a musical?
69. How flexible are you?
70. Have you ever sexted?
71. Do you own any clothes from garage sales or thrift stores?
72. Real or fake Christmas trees?
73. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How well can you write in cursive?
75. What is your political affiliation?
76. Do you like any boy bands?
77. Have you ever broken any bones?
78. Have you ever gotten any stitches?
79. Do you have any piercings in places other than your ears?
80. What is the oldest piece of clothing you still wear and how old is it?
81. Do you like wearing hats?
82. Have you ever dyed your hair?
83. From 1-10, how competitive are you?
84. How long have you been at your current job?
85. Have you ever studied abroad?
86. Phrase you say the most?
87. Have you ever quit a job?
88. Have you ever gotten fired from a job?
89. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
90. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
91. Last thing that made you laugh?
92. Do you eat meat?
93. Are you more of a morning or a night person?
94. Worst habit?
95. Deepest fear?
96. Do you believe in ghosts?
97. If you could take home any animal from the zoo, what animal would you take?
98. Do you consider rapping singing?
99. Favorite costume you wore for Halloween? How old were you?
100. Favorite store to shop at?
101. Have you ever given anyone CPR?
102. Favorite Pokémon?
103. Do you own any homemade clothing?
104. Do you drink alcohol at all? If so, what is your drink of choice?
105. Have you ever skinny dipped?
106. Favorite type of cookie?
107. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
108. Biggest pet peeve?
109. Are you still friends with anyone from high school?
110. Favorite literary character?
111. Are your birth parents still together?
112. Do you wear or have your ever worn glasses?
113. How many of your Facebook friends do you actually hang out with?
114. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
115. Do you belong to a fraternity or a sorority?
116. Have you ever taken a nude selfie?
117. Are you adopted?
118. Favorite fandom?
119. Oldest memory?
120. Have you ever snorted when you laughed?
121. Can you drive stick?
122. Favorite Disney song?
123. Random boy’s name.
124. Random girls’ name.
125. How often do you eat out at a nice restaurant?
126. How many people are in your nuclear family?
127. What accent do you consider the most attractive?
128. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
129. What is your astrological sign?
130. Biggest regret?
131. What type of shoes do you wear the most?
132. Do you like any soap operas?
133. Do you listen to talk radio?
134. What sports team(s) do you root for?
135. Describe your sense of humor.
136. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
137. Favorite video game?
138. Name a moment in your life when you were pleasantly surprised.
139. Do you believe in serendipity?
140. Have you ever left a movie theater before the movie was done?
141. Have you ever felt you were born in the wrong period of history?
142. Is sex before marriage wrong?
143. Have you ever gotten a song you dislike stuck in your head?
144. Can you handle spicy food?
145. Have you ever called a non-lover a term such as darling, honey, babe, or dear?
146. Do you like MTV?
147. Where on your body are you the most ticklish?
148. TV show or movie you quote/reference the most?
149. Have you ever lived with a roommate you didn’t get along with?
150. Where do you think is the best place to meet a new lover?
151. Have you ever successfully been on a diet?
152. Favorite thing to do outside?
153. Where did you go on your last vacation?
154. Do you say “y'all” at all?
155. Have you ever lived on a farm?
156. Do you believe in evolution?
157. What TV channel do you watch the most?
158. Favorite Beatles song?
159. Have you ever been on TV?
160. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?
161. Do you like horror movies?
162. Do you like to go fishing?
163. Have you ever been hunting?
164. Do you take medication for anything?
165. Name one item from your bucket list.
166. From 1-10, how much do you like children?
167. Have you ever thought about your wedding?
168. Have you ever been bungee jumping or skydiving?
169. Favorite flower?
170. Do you collect anything?
171. Who was the last person you told a lie to?
172. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
173. Have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune come true?
174. What was your favorite toy to play with when you were a child?
175. How good are you at math?
176. Have you ever learned anything from a how-to YouTube video?
177. Have you ever participated in a science fair?
178. Have you ever wished you were born the opposite gender?
179. Have you ever participated in a public protest?
180. Do you have a pool at your house?
181. Have you ever hosted a wild party?
182. Do you like karaoke?
183. Have you ever written a love letter?
184. Have you ever ran a marathon?
185. How often do you get mad at yourself?
186. Any guilty pleasures?
187. Fruits or vegetables?
188. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
189. The countryside or the suburbs?
190. Worst job you’ve ever had?
191. Do you hang out with any of your co-workers?
192. Were you ever voted homecoming/prom king or queen?
193. Were you voted a “best” or “most likely to” in high school?
194. Have you ever gotten detention?
195. Have you ever babysat?
196. Have you ever taken a road trip just for the fun of it?
197. How many drinks get you tipsy?
198. Were you a part of any academic clubs in high school or college?
199. Have you ever given a public speech, aside from your schooling?
200. How long have you been on tumblr?
1. How are you, really?
2. Pizza or chicken nuggets?
3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What are you looking forward to?
6. Do you like chocolate?
7. What’s your favourite joke?
8. Are you a religious person?
9. If you had a magical pet snail what would you call it?
10. How do you like your steak cooked? (if you eat it)
11. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
12. What phone do you have?
13. Have you ever got blackout drunk?
14. What do you think people think of you?
15. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
16. What’s something you want right now?
17. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
18. In general what do you think about art?
19. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
20. Marvel or DC?
21. Do you like to talk on the phone?
22. What’s your favourite song?
23. What would you do if you won the lottery?
24. What’s your middle name?
25. Do you have any pets?
26. What was the last dream you can remember about?
27. Are you single?
28. Do you like scary movies?
29. What were you thinking about before you come on tumblr?
30. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
31. What’s your last text message say?
32. What are some things you are scared of?
33. Do you like travelling?
34. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
35. What kind of people are you attracted to?
36. What do you do?
37. Do you feel uncomfortable if someone who you don’t know is physically close to you?
38. What has been your worst haircut/style?
39. Can you play poker?
40. Where were you when you had your last kiss?
41. What’s your favourite flower?
42. Do you buy from charity shops?
43. Are you ticklish?
44. What do you do for fun?
45. What was the last thing you ate?
46. If you met a genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for? (more wishes doesn’t count)
47. Favourite band?
48. Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they?
49. Have you ever been fishing?
50. What was the last present you received?
Jared tried to pronounce some street names and Jensen is mocking his “N’awlins” accent. “Please don’t do that next to me.”
J2 thanks the fans for the Entertainment Weekly covers. Says that’s because of us. Last year’s cover was best selling.
Jensen: I saw a shirt that said, “Trust me you’re hilarious - Whiskey.” Jared: I like, “That’s what - She.”
Jensen re: Halloween EW cover: “By the way… I killed that cat. What can I say, I’m a posse magnet…” Jared: Ba dum dum.
Jensen: I will say, Misha had best line about those covers. Jared: That was my line! Jensen: I’m not gonna repeat yours!
Jared does not enjoy voice acting. He thinks his voice changes a lot daily, whereas Jensen has a mastery over his voice.
Jared calls voice acting “shadowboxing” and prefers face-to-face acting. Jensen agrees, says, “There’s no give and take.” It’s hard because you don’t get to play off the other person.
Jared prefers to have someone to respond to. Jensen jokes: I can just stand there with cup of coffee in my underwear.
Jared and Jensen speak very highly of Alex Calvert and hope we get to meet him soon.
Alex asked J2: What are cons like? They were like, oh, come here… Jared: He’s great.
Jared keeps touching Jensen’s shoulder, the usual :)
Fan: How do you make holy water? Jensen: Is this a pun joke? Because I already like it.
Jared makes an interrupting sloth joke lol.
“Would Sam go see the new It movie?” Jared: “NO!”
Jared did the Hamilton pose.
Middle names: Jensen: I think it’s Dean Boom Boom Winchester. Jared doesn’t think Sam and Dean have middle names.
How do you divvy up the chores? Jensen: When I’m not home, she handles everything. When I get back, she hands me keys and walks away.
Jared: I try to help, but Gen’s like, “Baby, I love you, but you’re ruining it.” Jensen: She says it’s like having a fourth kid lol.
Feature film? Jensen says there’s been talk after the show is retired. You can always come out of retirement.
Jensen: Wishes Dean would curse. Jared is torn on what the movie rating would be because he enjoys artistry of avoiding certain words to keep message universal so all ages could watch and see the themes of loyalty, dedication, etc, that are in the show.
Jared said “potty language” and Jensen won’t let it go lol.
Jared: Potty words. Jensen: Potty words???
Jensen has been out of the game too long. His pick up line would be “let’s get this out of the way or I’m not going to concentrate.”
Jared’s: Does this rag smell like chloroform to you? Same line Jensen used in Houscon lol. Jensen: No, Mr. Cosby.
Jared whispered another pick up line in Jensen’s ear. Jensen vetoed it for being too dirty. “He would have to use potty language.”
Hiatus beard question. They miss them.
Jared: We’ve been pleading to have a whole show of gag reels. They both want a full episode-length gag reel.
Jared says they’re putting together a whole thing of Alex Calvert’s initiation lol.
Jensen: I have a question for you, Jared. Are you excited for today? Jared: Hell yeah!
Boys are in great spirits today, laughing, joking, and looking handsome as always ;)
1. What’s your middle name, and do you like it?
2. Have you had your first kiss?
3. What is your life goal?
4. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
5. Do you have any cool talents?
6. What’s your worst fear?
7. Are you a morning person?
8. How do you feel about pet names?
9. Do you like to read?
10. What’s the best dream you’ve ever had?
11. Have you ever kissed someone of your same gender?
12. What’s something that makes you vulnerable?
13. What would you name your children?
14. Who’s your celebrity crush?
15. Dogs or Cats?
16. Most used social media?
17. Best friends’/’s name/s?
18. Chocolate or Sugar?
19. Do you like roller-coasters?
20. What would you do it the event of an apocalypse?
21. What’s your favorite colour?
22. Favorite singer?
23. Do you see yourself being famous someday?
24. Do you like dresses?
25. Favorite song right now?
26. Are you a horror girl?
27. Are you good at giving advice?
28. Tell us a story about your childhood.
29. Can you dance?
28. Is there anything you can do that you can’t remember never doing?
29. Have you ever made a huge fool of yourself?
30. Do you have good friends?
31. List all the TV shows you are watching.
32. Are you organized?
33. What was the last movie you saw? Opinion?
34. Which TV character can you relate to the most?
35. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
36. What would you do differently if no one was judging you?
37. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
38. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
39. When did you not speak up, when you know you really should’ve?
40. Describe the next five years of your life, in a single sentence.
41. If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
42. How would you spend a billion dollars?
43. If you could time travel, would you go to the past of the future?
44. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
45. What would you have to see to cry tears of joy?
46. What would you do if you could be invisible?
47. What’s something you can’t do no matter how hard you try?
48. How did your first crush develop?
49. Have you ever shot a gun?
50. What is the hardest lesson you ever learnt in life?
• Make Dan and Phil’s first videos the most viewed on their channels (can you imagine. We have to do this)
• Only call Dan and Phil by their middle names
• Respond to all of Dan’s tweets with wowza
• Respond to all of Phil’s tweets with “that’s pretty ace”
• Make #dontcrycraft trend on Twitter and/or get DanandPhilCrafts to 1 million subscribers
talking to strangers online is so wild like one time i posted fanfics on deviantart and the next thing i know i’m talking to two of my readers who are from my country who are sisters who are also my neighbors who also turn out to be my cousins like lmao so wild i didn’t know i had other cousins haha
I love everything you're writing!! Could you write one where El is telling Mike about what happened with her mother, and what happened in Chicago with Kali? I feel like she would kind of be wrestling with the dark side of her that brought out. Also them just catching up on what's been happening in general.
Mike looks down at the girl in his arms, still in complete disbelief that they’re actually at the Snow Ball. They’re rocking to the music, her arms around his neck and his around her waist. No-one really knows how to dance at these things but Nancy is beaming at him so he must be doing something right. His focus is on Eleven. She lifts her head up and looks at him.
Asks sent to my main, answered here. Themes - what’s a true name, exactly?
said: So what happens with people who have officially changed their names? I’m
thinking especially for trans students who change names to match their gender,
but anybody who’s gone through the process of legally changing names. Would
their deadname still be their “true name” as far as the Gentry are
said: how would the name
thing work with deadnames? would the deadname be the “real name” or
the name from birth?
said: What if you
legally changed your name? Would that still hold power or something or just
your birth name?
said: More for the name
things: What about trans students? My name is Lucian but my birth name is
completely different. Which one would count as my true name?
said: In terms of trans folks at EU, would their birth name be the one that
could control them? Or would it be their preferred name?
said: About the name thing, how does that work for trans people? Do the fae go
by birth certificate or what you believe as your name?
said: What about preferred names? Like I don’t feel any attachment to my
birth/legal name and no one calls me by it. What would be considered dangerous
orendork said: EU question: Would a trans
person’s real name be their birth name or their chosen name?? Like would it be
safe to go by a chosen name?
lupus-lunarem submitted: At
elsewhere University if you have a legal name change which name is then used
against you? Your birth name or changed name?
Anon said: In response to the question
of “true names”, I wonder if the Fae could be tricked by the giving
of a deadname. Perhaps a trans person/someone who changed their name for
personal reasons might be able to give a member of the Folk their deadname as a
part of a bargain & the faery would accept it as a part of the bargain,
since more antiquated traditions might designate that as the “true
name”. However, since the person’s deadname doesn’t really have power over
them, the bargain could be safe while remaining valid
zeromylesperhour said: I rly
liked your idea of the trans kids playing games for simple things like voice
changes. I’ve also always thought about how true names would work in that
situation! Like a faerie might think it has power over a trans kid because it
knows their “name” but it’s their birth name and not their real name.
Especially in a place where belief
holds such power as it does at Elsewhere University, your true name would be
your preferred name - the one that means you,
heart and soul. While on campus, you should keep it secret from all but those
you trust with your life. Your deadname would have no power over you. The legal
status of your true name doesn’t matter; it draws its power from the weight and
identity you give it.
As far as the Gentry are concerned, in
folklore one’s true name was often synonymous with one’s birth name, and I
imagine that because of this, for a time after Elsewhere began to seep back
into the world, they would ask a birth name as a price for a boon, and
occasionally be very, very surprised when it was given without a fight and held
no power at all. They have learned to be more careful for what they ask for
since then, but not after several rather embarrassing deals, and every once in
a while one of the more antiquated Fair Folk will make this mistake over again.
Chin State, in north-western Myanmar, is an incredibly mountainous region, with an average elevation of 5000 - 8000 feet. Its highest peak is Mt Victoria, which rises to 10,017 feet. The Chin people often do not have middle, or last names, but one name which may reflect the achievements of their grandparents, or the grandparents wishes for the childs future. The naming of children in this region is of great importance.
SAM: Ok here goes! (Large coffee purchased) | July 20, 2017
FAN: Hi Sam @SamHeughan how is filming going?
SAM: Very well thank you!! Kate and Mila are SO funny!! The action is amazing and @SusannaFogel leading the way!
How has it been filming with a different female lead, given the fact you spend so much time with @caitrionambalfe ?
Hi Angela! It’s different, production works same way but I have to say I miss Cait and the crew, nice to make new friends though!
Have you ever tried #orienteering ? You shoud Could be your next MPC to learn to orientee
You’d have to show me the way!
We’ve the Great Barrier Reef & one of AUS’s tallest peaks in Cairns. Will you be visiting Australia? #downunderoutlandermates
Would love to return! Sad new about reef recently. We need to protect our planet before there isn’t anything left! #ClimateChangeIsReal
Have you seen any of the finished episodes yet? How are they?
I literally just watched ep 2!!!!! Cait and Tobias, in fact whole cast are amazing!!
What was your favorite scene to play past seasons? Would you change anything in it when you see it now? Love xx
The “famous” ones of course but there are many surprises
SAM: Just getting patted down by security…
Are they fans :D :D
Let’s hope so, or I might not make it to San Diego!
Like father like son huh?
SAM: Someone should tell him to cut his hair @CesarDomboy
Could we watch “the spy” in germany too, what do you think`?
Ever been in a pub brawl?
There’s still time…
Favorite way to relax after filming? Hi from Mexico it’s 4 am here
I like cooking! Binge watching and whisky..
What is your favorite Barbour piece of clothing?
Wait until you see my collection! Hard choice
did you learn any Australian slang from David Berry? #maaaattee
Paella or tortilla?
Tortilla… to start
Have you changed your aftershave you haven’t had any marriage proposals?
I have actually… hmmmm
When I visit Scotland, what should I BE SURE to see?
The islands… the highlands… Edinburgh and the inside of a Scottish pub
When you travel through, for example, airports…what disguise do you wear?
Hi Sam! How was meeting Jamie Dornan in February? <3
Lovely guy, met before a long time ago… think we drank a lot of beer
Describe the S3 fight scene between Jamie & Claire at Lallybroch using emojis.
Do you enjoy cycling? I have just completed a bike ride from Manchester UK to Portugal 2,025 miles in 29days
I just bought my second bicycle… cannot wait to play on it
How do you take care of those luscious locks? I’m jealous!
Good Scottish water
what’s the most “interesting” food you’ve eaten?
Recently had my first Goulash