I was tagged by @auroreamethyste to answer 11 questions &then make my own! thank you!! :D
1. Do you remember your last dream? Uhm no but I actually remember one recent that I invited my tumblr friends to my birthday party, it was a big wtf even though it’d be so freakin awesome (btw Aurore you came &another two girls I didn’t know XD)
2. What is your favourite fabric? S A T I N — HEAVENLY
3: If you have any do you like your middle name ? I have sort of a middle name… it isn’t exactly a middle name but when my parents converted my to Judaism when I was adopted the Rabbi didn’t accept the name Annabel (as it isn’t a jewish name) so my mum picked a temporary name, Esther. I think it’s nice. But I actually would love to have Vera as a second name.
4: Do you have a concert planned ? no :((
5: What is your favourite fruit? Peaches!! :D
6: Have you ever owned a polaroïd ? no but I wanted one :o
7 : Do you prefer having long fingernails or short ? long are pretty &nice but they bother me playing so I keep them shorter than I’d like to
8 : What is your favourite holiday place ? Idk ;_;
9: Do you in general follow your intuition ? Sometimes. Sometimes not &then I regret.
10 : What would be your favourite smoothie ? I have a smoothie shop not far away from my home where they sell one w fruits I can’t remember &nuts &dates &peanut butter (it dounds icky but it’s heavenly)
11: Have you ever seen shooting stars ? no :<<<<<<< oh wait, maybe once I did. I’m not sure tho.
1. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
2. What’s your favourite film genre?
3. How would you spend 100$ ?
4. Do you own pets?
5. Do you have a favourite type of flower?
6. What currently makes you happy?
7. Opinion on french fries? (sorry I crave them)
8. Favourite book\film character?
9. Are you a read-the-book-before-the-film person or a watch-the-movie-&-then-read-the-book person?
10. Favourite mythological\fantasy creature?
11. Opinion on Iron Maiden? (sorry I’m just currently listening to them and I ran out of questions)
I’m sorry the questions are so weird and random, oops. Plus sorry it took me so long to find ones.
1. What have you eaten today?
2. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
3. What color shoes did you last wear?
4. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. What is your favorite season? Why?
7. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
8. What color are your nails?
9. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
10. What is something you find romantic?
11. Are you happy?
12. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
13. Dogs or Cats?
15. Which do you prefer:a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
15. What is your style?
16. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
17. Are you in a relationship or single?
18. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
19. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
20. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of? If so then what?
21. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
22. Have you recently made any big decisions?
23. Were you ever in a school play?
24. What movie would you use to describe your life?
25. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
26. Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
27. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
28. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
29. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
30. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
31. How long was your longest relationship?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Are you currently in love?
34. Why did your last relationship end?
35. What jewelry are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
36. When was the last time you cried and why?
37. Name someone pretty.
38. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
39. Do you get jealous easily?
40. Have you ever been cheated on?
41. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
42. Ever had detention?
43. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
44. What do people call you?
45. What was the last book you read?
46. How big of a nerd/dork are you?
47. What kind of music do you listen to?
48. How tall are you?
49. Do you like kids?
50. Favorite fruits?
51. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
52. What’s your earliest memory?
53. Ever had a poem or song written about you or to you?
54. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
55. Do you have a collection of anything?
56. Do you save money or spend it?
57. What would your dream house be like?
58. What top 5 things make you the angriest?
59. What top 5 things always brings a smile to your face?
60. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
61. 72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
62. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
63. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
64. Do you like the beach?
65. Ever sleep on the couch or a bed with someone special?
66. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it!
67. Do you talk to yourself?
68. Describe your hair.
69. What is the meaning of life.
70. What is your ideal partner like?
71. Do you want to get married?
72. Do you want to have kids?
73. Like or dislike your family?
74. Are you Chunky or Slim?
75. Would you consider yourself smart?
76. What would you change about your life?
77. Religious or Not?
78. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
79. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
80. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
81. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
82. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
83. Do you like when people play with your hair?
84. Do you like bubble baths?
85. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
86. Have you ever danced in the rain?
87. Do you trust anyone with your life?
88. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
89. If money wasn’t an issue, what top 10 places would you travel to? (You get to stay at each place for a week)
90. How was your day today?
91. Play an instrument?
92. Describe the what you think of the ocean.
93. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?
94. Honestly, are things how you wanted them to be?
95. Do you have a mean bitchy scary side?
96. When are you vulnerable?
97. How much free time do you have?
98. Do you like to go hiking?
99. Odd or Even Numbers?
100. Would you ever go sky diving, bungee jumping , cliff diving, wing suit gliding, parasailing, snorkeling, or other extreme activities?
1.) what’s a song you depict with your childhood?
2.) did you have a memorable childhood pet?
3.) have you ever been drunk?
4.) have you ever tried drugs?
5.) have you ever completely regretted what you’ve said?
6.) have you ever made someone cry?
7.) has someone ever made you cry?
8.) have you ever been in love? if so, describe the moment you knew it.
9.) which came first the chicken or the egg?
10.) are you part of the lgbtq+ community? do you support them?
11.) how many siblings do you have?
12.) have you ever been in love with someone you couldn’t love?
13.) are you a good cook?
14.) what is your favorite tv show?
15.) what is the last movie you cried during?
16.) what are songs you’ve cried to when you first heard them? (if any)
17.) do you have a middle name?
18.) have you been out of your country?
19.) are you a chocolate fan or not?
20.) how many people have you kissed?
21.) what is your favorite album?
22.) what is your dream car?
23.) what is your lucky/favorite number?
24.) what is your favorite flower?
25.) books or movies, why?
26.) have you ever been on a blind date?
27.) has one of your friends ever backstabbed you?
28.) have you ever backstabbed one of your friends?
29.) what thing do you symbolize love with?
30.) do you have neat handwriting?
31.) do you have a friend with benefits?
32.) do you want a friend with benefits?
33.) if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
34.) have you ever been blackout drunk?
35.) have you ever met someone famous?
36.) how many concerts have you been to?
37.) which concerts have you been to?
38.) do you have a hidden talent?
39.) what do you do when you’re stressed?
40.) do you think money can buy love?
41.) how old would you date?
42.) have you ever done something illegal?
43.) what is your biggest fear?
44.) what is an unusual fear you have?
45.) can you drive?
46.) do you believe in supernatural creatures?
47.) do you believe in karma?
48.) what is one quality you need in your partner?
49.) do looks matter?
50.) does size matter?
51.) who is the last person you forgave?
52.) what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
53.) what languages can you speak besides english?
54.) ever been on a plane?
55.) ever been on a boat?
56.) is there anyone you’ve lost touch with that you wish you hadn’t?
57.) are there any friendships you regret?
58.) are there any friendships you wish you could make?
59.) have you ever stayed awake for 24 (+) hours?
60.) have you ever walked outside after 12 am?
61.) have you ever seen a sunrise completely through?
62.) are you scared of rollercoasters?
63.) on a scale of 1-10 how stressed are you usually?
64.) do you have any plans this weekend?
65.) do you miss anyone right now?
66.) who do you wish you were talking to right now?
67.) if you could have any superpower, what would it be?
68.) who is your favorite superhero?
69.) are you dirty minded?
70.) what is your favorite song from every decade starting at that 80’s?
71.) how many kids, if any, do you want?
72.) who is your biggest OTP?
73.) what is your favorite food?
74.) do you want to be married one day?
75.) dogs or cats?
76.) do you drink enough water daily?
77.) have you ever seen a shooting star?
78.) if you had the opportunity to go to the moon, would you?
79.) how many best friends do you have?
80.) when was the last time you cried?
81.) have you ever laughed so hard you peed yourself?
82.) have you ever made anyone laugh so hard they peed?
83.) if you could travel any where in the world, where would you go?
84.) what are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
85.) do you consider yourself a loyal person?
86.) what is your favorite season and why?
87.) have you ever told anyone you loved them, and didn’t mean it?
88.) do you know how to play any instruments?
89.) do like like falling asleep to music or not?
90.) what are you allergic to?
91.) have you ever wanted to be someone else for a day just so you could see what there life is like?
92.) if you could be any character from your favorite tv show would you, and if so, who would you be?
93.) if you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
94.) are you outgoing?
95.) have you ever wanted to kiss someone, but weren’t brave enough to?
96.) are you a good flirt?
97.) have you ever been turned down, or have you ever turned anyone down?
98.) which planet is your favorite?
99.) are you superstitious?
100.) are you a good listener?
101.) are you a good kisser
102.) would you kiss any of your friends?
1. How are you, really?
2. Pizza or chicken nuggets?
3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What are you looking forward to?
6. Do you like chocolate?
7. What’s your favourite joke?
8. Are you a religious person?
9. If you had a magical pet snail what would you call it?
10. How do you like your steak cooked? (if you eat it)
11. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
12. What phone do you have?
13. Have you ever got blackout drunk?
14. What do you think people think of you?
15. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
16. What’s something you want right now?
17. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
18. In general what do you think about art?
19. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
20. Marvel or DC?
21. Do you like to talk on the phone?
22. What’s your favourite song?
23. What would you do if you won the lottery?
24. What’s your middle name?
25. Do you have any pets?
26. What was the last dream you can remember about?
27. Are you single?
28. Do you like scary movies?
29. What were you thinking about before you come on tumblr?
30. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
31. What’s your last text message say?
32. What are some things you are scared of?
33. Do you like travelling?
34. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
35. What kind of people are you attracted to?
36. What do you do?
37. Do you feel uncomfortable if someone who you don’t know is physically close to you?
38. What has been your worst haircut/style?
39. Can you play poker?
40. Where were you when you had your last kiss?
41. What’s your favourite flower?
42. Do you buy from charity shops?
43. Are you ticklish?
44. What do you do for fun?
45. What was the last thing you ate?
46. If you met a genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for? (more wishes doesn’t count)
47. Favourite band?
48. Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they?
49. Have you ever been fishing?
50. What was the last present you received?
1. What’s your middle name, and do you like it?
2. Have you had your first kiss?
3. What is your life goal?
4. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
5. Do you have any cool talents?
6. What’s your worst fear?
7. Are you a morning person?
8. How do you feel about pet names?
9. Do you like to read?
10. What’s the best dream you’ve ever had?
11. Have you ever kissed someone of your same gender?
12. What’s something that makes you vulnerable?
13. What would you name your children?
14. Who’s your celebrity crush?
15. Dogs or Cats?
16. Most used social media?
17. Best friends’/’s name/s?
18. Chocolate or Sugar?
19. Do you like roller-coasters?
20. What would you do it the event of an apocalypse?
21. What’s your favorite colour?
22. Favorite singer?
23. Do you see yourself being famous someday?
24. Do you like dresses?
25. Favorite song right now?
26. Are you a horror girl?
27. Are you good at giving advice?
28. Tell us a story about your childhood.
29. Can you dance?
28. Is there anything you can do that you can’t remember never doing?
29. Have you ever made a huge fool of yourself?
30. Do you have good friends?
31. List all the TV shows you are watching.
32. Are you organized?
33. What was the last movie you saw? Opinion?
34. Which TV character can you relate to the most?
35. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
36. What would you do differently if no one was judging you?
37. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
38. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
39. When did you not speak up, when you know you really should’ve?
40. Describe the next five years of your life, in a single sentence.
41. If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
42. How would you spend a billion dollars?
43. If you could time travel, would you go to the past of the future?
44. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
45. What would you have to see to cry tears of joy?
46. What would you do if you could be invisible?
47. What’s something you can’t do no matter how hard you try?
48. How did your first crush develop?
49. Have you ever shot a gun?
50. What is the hardest lesson you ever learnt in life?
• Make Dan and Phil’s first videos the most viewed on their channels (can you imagine. We have to do this)
• Only call Dan and Phil by their middle names
• Respond to all of Dan’s tweets with wowza
• Respond to all of Phil’s tweets with “that’s pretty ace”
• Make #dontcrycraft trend on Twitter and/or get DanandPhilCrafts to 1 million subscribers
talking to strangers online is so wild like one time i posted fanfics on deviantart and the next thing i know i’m talking to two of my readers who are from my country who are sisters who are also my neighbors who also turn out to be my cousins like lmao so wild i didn’t know i had other cousins haha
Why do so many characters have a relative’s name as their middle name? (Harry James, Draco Lucius, Ronald Bilius etc.) What happened to individuality? No wonder Harry named ALL of his kids after other people; because according to Rowling, individuality doesn’t exist.
Asks sent to my main, answered here. Themes - what’s a true name, exactly?
said: So what happens with people who have officially changed their names? I’m
thinking especially for trans students who change names to match their gender,
but anybody who’s gone through the process of legally changing names. Would
their deadname still be their “true name” as far as the Gentry are
said: how would the name
thing work with deadnames? would the deadname be the “real name” or
the name from birth?
said: What if you
legally changed your name? Would that still hold power or something or just
your birth name?
said: More for the name
things: What about trans students? My name is Lucian but my birth name is
completely different. Which one would count as my true name?
said: In terms of trans folks at EU, would their birth name be the one that
could control them? Or would it be their preferred name?
said: About the name thing, how does that work for trans people? Do the fae go
by birth certificate or what you believe as your name?
said: What about preferred names? Like I don’t feel any attachment to my
birth/legal name and no one calls me by it. What would be considered dangerous
orendork said: EU question: Would a trans
person’s real name be their birth name or their chosen name?? Like would it be
safe to go by a chosen name?
lupus-lunarem submitted: At
elsewhere University if you have a legal name change which name is then used
against you? Your birth name or changed name?
Anon said: In response to the question
of “true names”, I wonder if the Fae could be tricked by the giving
of a deadname. Perhaps a trans person/someone who changed their name for
personal reasons might be able to give a member of the Folk their deadname as a
part of a bargain & the faery would accept it as a part of the bargain,
since more antiquated traditions might designate that as the “true
name”. However, since the person’s deadname doesn’t really have power over
them, the bargain could be safe while remaining valid
zeromylesperhour said: I rly
liked your idea of the trans kids playing games for simple things like voice
changes. I’ve also always thought about how true names would work in that
situation! Like a faerie might think it has power over a trans kid because it
knows their “name” but it’s their birth name and not their real name.
Especially in a place where belief
holds such power as it does at Elsewhere University, your true name would be
your preferred name - the one that means you,
heart and soul. While on campus, you should keep it secret from all but those
you trust with your life. Your deadname would have no power over you. The legal
status of your true name doesn’t matter; it draws its power from the weight and
identity you give it.
As far as the Gentry are concerned, in
folklore one’s true name was often synonymous with one’s birth name, and I
imagine that because of this, for a time after Elsewhere began to seep back
into the world, they would ask a birth name as a price for a boon, and
occasionally be very, very surprised when it was given without a fight and held
no power at all. They have learned to be more careful for what they ask for
since then, but not after several rather embarrassing deals, and every once in
a while one of the more antiquated Fair Folk will make this mistake over again.
Chin State, in north-western Myanmar, is an incredibly mountainous region, with an average elevation of 5000 - 8000 feet. Its highest peak is Mt Victoria, which rises to 10,017 feet. The Chin people often do not have middle, or last names, but one name which may reflect the achievements of their grandparents, or the grandparents wishes for the childs future. The naming of children in this region is of great importance.
“I swear to you (Y/N), I wasn’t with anyone else. I love you so much, I wouldn’t want to hurt you that way. I know how you feel about cheating, I’d never risk it. I need you to wake up, I need to prove my love to you.” Jax exhaled slowly,
“I need you to wake up, because I’ll do whatever you want or need. The doctors said you need to stay calm. If I’m lucky, you’ll stay with me, and let me be apart of your life if not; then I’ll walk away and never look back.”
I heard Jax talking, felt his hand holding mine, his other hand tenderly touching the side of my face. I opened my eyes, finding Jax staring at me. “The baby…Antonia?” My hand going to my small baby bump feeling some relief that it was still there.
“She’s healthy, strong and safe” His hand covered my stomach. “You’re blood pressure was high, the doctor said you needed to stay calm.”
I nodded my head staring at him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you.”
“Antonia? Do you have a middle name?”
I knew he was changing the topic to keep me calm. “Antonia Hope Teller, I wanted her to be able to find her dad, when she was older.”
One of his hands was still resting on my stomach, and the other was holding my hand. He was staring into my eyes, a silent conversation was taking place. I could see in his eyes the sorrow and pain of the last four months.
“I still love you Jax…” He leaned forward kissing me.
“I love you too.” He hesitated a brief moment. “Can we…can I…”
“When I’m discharged, I’d like it if you took me home. We could talk things over…”
“I’d like that.”
Five Months Later
“One more push, and your daughter will be here (Y/N)” I was exhausted and didn’t know if I had one more in me. I felt strong hands rubbing…my shoulders, and a hot breath on my ear.
“Come on baby, you’re so strong. You can do this, one more push!”
“I’m so tired….”
“You can do it. We’ll get to meet our baby girl….” I pushed one more time, and heard the cries of our baby girl. The doctor placed her on my stomach, tears welled up in my eyes.
I wrapped the towel around Antonia’s body. “Hello beautiful.” Jax leaned down kissing me.
“She’s beautiful, just like her mamma,” He smiled at me. The nurse took the baby away, to clean her up. I watched Jax follow her out, to go let the rest of the club know that the little princess had been born.
I had Antonia in my arms nursing her when Jax came into the room with a banquet of roses. He smiled at me, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Thank you for the flowers, they’re beautiful.”
He leaned over kissing Antonia’s forehead, then kissed me. “You’re welcome. I love you. I didn’t think we’d get back here, to this point. But once we straightened out the panties…”
I closed my eyes, still wanting to kill Tig for the shit storm he caused by using our house for an orgie, while Jax had made a run. I guess we were lucky it was only one pair of panties found. He held up my engagement ring.
“Will you marry me?”
“Yes.” He slipped the ring on my finger, leaning in to kiss me.
6. If you could choose anywhere on Earth to live, where would you choose?
7. How many different countries have you been to?
8. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
9. What personality trait are you known for?
10. What will your dream home look like?
11. What vehicle do you want to own when you’re older?
12. Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend?
13. What is one thing you have learned today?
14. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
16.When you were a kid, what did you want to do when you grew up?
17. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
18. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
19. If could try out any job for a day, what would you try?
20. What is the first thing you notice about people?
21. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations are more valuable than others (say, a frail old lady versus a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
22.If you could only make one last wish, what would you wish for?
23. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
24. Would you kill an innocent person if it meant saving a dozen other people?
25. What are your favourite websites?
26. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
27. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
28. What’s your favourite outdoor activity?
29.If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would play you?
30. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
31. How tall are you?
32. What’s your signature dish that you would cook if friends were to come round?
33. Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear?
34. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
35. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
36. What type of music do you like?
37. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
38. What colour socks are you wearing?
39. Have you ever fired a gun?
40. Type your name with your elbow…
41. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
42. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
43. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
44. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
45. Who was the last person to knock/ring at your door?
46. How to you like your eggs in the morning?
47. Have you ever been on a space hopper?
48. What was the last song you danced to?
49. Have you ever accidentally injured anyone?
50. Are you a clean or messy person?
51. What’s your favourite movie quote?
52. What’s your favourite fast food chain?
53. Have you ever eaten anything really weird?
54. Are you good at keeping secrets?
55. Have you ever milked a cow?
56. Have you ever raised money for charity?
57. Who’s your favourite Harry Potter character?
58. Can you erect a tent?
59. Do you have any swimming badges?
60. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
61. Have you ever been hospitalised other than birth?
62. Do you keep a diary?
63. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
64. Do you prefer to wash in the mornings or evenings?
65. Do you collect anything?
66. What makes you nervous?
67. Are you ticklish? If so, where?
68. Have you ever started a rumour?
69. Have you ever walked in on anyone having sex?
70. Do you like your own name?
71. Have you ever thought about names for your future children?
72. Do you want to go backpacking around the world? If so, where?