what if lance was in loverboy mode and said 'there are so many pretty aliens, what if the future mrs blue lion is rlly out there? i wonder how we'll meet, ooh she'll save me from a laser-' Then keith interrupts like 'I'm an alien.' and then his eyes go wide and he starts rambling on like 'i mean technically i am, not that that has anything to do with anything, i just uh, fun fact'. and lance does that fond™ look, and just says 'yeah, and you're pretty too' and that is how keith finally blushes.
pidge, tapping a unconscious keith on the floor w her foot: uh lance, i think you killed him
i do! they’re a neat mix between louden swain and jason manns. swain is like indie alt rock, but jason is full…folk? is that the genre? idk, definitely not music you rock out to. TSB almost has a very very light layer of country to it, but i’m not a huge fan of country, so i’d say more southern rock?? one of my personal favorites is Stowaway:
Are the Station Breaks shows fun? I might go to one, but I don’t know any of their songs. Assuming they have a catalog separate from the Swain songs lol.
yes! i’ve been to one, and i really liked it. their songs are super catchy, and hella sappy. their catalog is available on youtube and spotify. if you like Louden Swain, you’ll like The Station Breaks!
RIGHT LIKE I CAN TOTALLY SEE PHIL WITH A CAT AND NAMING IT SNOWDUDE AND HAVING A SLEEPLESS NIGHT WITH IT AND THE CAT WOULD BE GINGER AND SOMETIMES WHEN PHIL WOULD FORGET ABUT HIS BOWL OF CEREAL HE'D WALK IN ON SNOWDUDE DIRNKGINTHE MILK
Hi , any ideas on how to make a great start in the FOB fandom ? Like , which songs should I listen to first ? More then half of my friends / mutuals/ acquaintances listen to them and I want to join in too .
AAAAAAAA hi!!! so for me the first place i Really started listening to fob past random songs i’d heard was the young blood chronicles – for their 2013 album save rock and roll they did a music video for each song that makes up a full short film. its an amazing album and a really easy way to dip your toes in i think!! (tw for some blood/gore, drugs, creepy cult stuff…its wild igndfjbdnf)
past that im not sure if you’ve heard anything by them at all but their Classique hits are a must, like sugar, dance dance, this ain’t a scene, thnks fr th mmrs, i don’t care…definitely listen to their newest song champion if you havent already!! disloyal order of water buffaloes is a personal favorite. their more recent Big Hits are my songs know what you did in the dark (which you’ll hear in ybc), centuries, and uma thurman, and those are really good too!! once youve listened to a few songs here and there i’d honestly just start listening through the albums when you can bc that’s what i did! i worked my way backwards after watching ybc, so i listened to ab/ap (their most recent album), then folie a deux, ioh, futct, tttyg, and evening out.
Please don't hate me for this but, honestly even though I don't ship shaladin, I think some people need to calm down abt it, like if someone makes good art but they're a shaladin that shouldn't mean you get rid of their art and not let them be able to get out there? And I understand that some shaladins can be overbearing or annoying, but we all love Voltron and that's what makes us a fandom and we shouldn't be fighting over something so stupid, why can't we just get a long and forget about it?
I refuse to support people who think it’s perfectly fine for someone around my brother’s age to date a grown ass adult who should know better than to go for kids in the first place
- The air and toxin levels in the Negaverse are so intense that he’s developed a high tolerance. Which is why when he asks for the ‘strong stuff’ at the bar they literally pour him gasoline. He does a lot of hard drugs and smokes the filthiest cigarettes he can find (I give credit to @nemznemz for this idea… and the fact she had him snorting gun powder in RP).
- He has Dr. Doolittle-esque powers when it comes to animals, which is why he can get them to do his bidding (attack squid, dobermans).
- He killed his parents.
- He’s a big ‘ol whore.
- He doesn’t see himself as an alternate version of Darkwing, rather Darkwing is a weaker, inferior version of him.
- Favourite breakfast: Cornflakes, substitute the milk for whiskey.
- He’s probably got a ton of illegitimate children scattered across dimensions. He doesn’t give a fuck about any of them.
- Despite being an evil psychopath, he has no biases or prejudices against any particular race, sexuality, etc. Because he hates EVERYONE equally (except Darkwing. He hates him just a little bit more).
- He never, ever takes his mask off.
- I don’t know why, but I think it’d be kind of funny if he came from a Catholic background. Like as a kid, his parents were skeevy criminals, but they still did the Catholic stuff, dragged him to church. He has all of the prayers drilled into him (and beaten into him) and could recite them verbatim if prompted. But he wouldn’t because he doesn’t give a shit about religion. As a kid he burned down his childhood church so he didn’t have to go anymore.
6: one way in which I relate to this character: I sometimes want to destroy everything too.
7: thing that gives me second hand embarrassment about this character: Maybe that time he was just standing around in a diaper and bonnet.
8: cinnamon roll or problematic fave? The living embodiment of all things problematic.
Didn't Paul also think the second coming was happening in his life time? Which was a part of the reason he taught celibacy?
I don’t see why the timing of the eschaton would matter. Saint Paul taught nothing decisive on that subject. He did however, rightly teach that
The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord; but the married man is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried woman or girl is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit; but the married woman is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord. (1 Cor 7)
Celibacy - virginity - is a form of spiritual poverty. The poor in spirit are blessed because their poverty makes more room for God in their lives. Likewise, material poverty is better than material wealth. The rich man can love God with an undivided heart, and the poor man can despise God and seek only to do his self will. But it is harder to love God when one is rich, and easier when one is poor.