It’s time to reconcile the two districts.
So, it’s very cool that we (The Clexa Fandom) were all brought together to unite and start a revolution, but I really think (based on posts I’ve seen) that there are two parties to this entire thing that now need to be brought together.
DISCLAIMER: I know that some people may be part of both fandom A and B, I’m just trying to make a point.
Clexa fandom A:
- Enjoys sending death threats to the cast and crew in a misguided attempt to defend Alycia
- is now attacking Bob Morley because he isn’t gay, or a girl, and are actually just making him feel bad
- Are jeopardising the entire operation by hashtagging inappropriate things and getting the cast involved
Clexa Fandom B:
- Have organised hashtag events that have nothing to do with cast and crew but are all about making the minority known and standing up for what’s right
- Don’t send death threats to people
- Make the nicest fanart
- Raise money for charity
- Support everyone in The 100 - aside from JRoth
- Created and then fell in love with Elyza Lex
Clexa Fandom A needs to chill, and stop giving the majority of us a bad name. Death threats, bullying, etc not cool, and they just help JRoth/The CW in the long run. We need to all come together and run this thing as a team of peaceful, inspired, passionate human beings who don’t seem hostile and scary and just undisciplined.
Anyway, long post, have a gif: