They’re not children in this don’t worry.
Also idk if this is polyamory or whatever I just love these guys and they all love each other. All of this can be taken as either platonic or romantic, idc.
• Marinette is a super giggly, truthful, and affectionate drunk. If you’re one of her friends, she’ll constantly be making grabby hands at you so she can give you face kisses and shower you in compliments. Adrien, Nino, and Alya have all been so touched before that they may have shed a couple of tears.
• One time when she was drunk, she didn’t recognise that it was Nino talking to her, so when he asked her what she thought about her friends, her filter somehow turned off even more.
• She started off talking about her sweet friend Nino, who has the softest eyes ever and they look like pools of honey and he’s honestly so gentle and such a good friend, where is he she wants to hug him
• Then she talks about Alya and how she loves her smile and her confidence and her style and everything about her, and Marinette feels so lucky to have her as a best friend god dammit where are her friends she’s really tempted to cuddle the fuck out of them right now
• And then she lands on Adrien and she sighs and settles down a little, resting her head in her arms as she talks about how beautiful Adrien’s laugh is, and how she wants to give him a reason to laugh like that every single day. If he was here, she says, she’d be giving him a bunch of face smooches right now.
• Nino, Alya, and Adrien are all openly ugly crying and totally tipsy and they just can’t handle how much they love their totally plastered friend right now dear god. Even if they weren’t tipsy they’re pretty sure tears would be shed.
• They have a sleepover at Marinette’s house that night and sleep in a giant cuddle pile because none of Marinette’s friends wanted to let go of her
• (They replicated that conversation from before while Alya got it on video because it’s honestly the sweetest thing and they all want to have that video as a daily reminder about how much Marinette absolutely adores them.)
• Adrien’s the kind of drunk that you’ll never know is drunk until the very moment when he passes the fuck out whilst standing and ragdolls against the floor. Everyone has to keep an eye out for how many drinks he has.
• Honestly it baffles everyone. Adrien almost acts no different while drunk in comparison to how he is sober. The only real indication that he’s even slightly intoxicated is when he gets a little more emotional. It’s easy to figure out when he’s drunk when Marinette is drunk— all she needs to do is compliment him and then everyone will know from his teary-eyed reaction.
• Adrien once got so drunk at a fancy gala event with his father that he nearly lost consciousness while talking to a business investor. No one noticed at all.
• They never drink and drive but the four of them agreed that if they absolutely had to, they’d put Adrien behind the wheel. He could easily pretend to be sober if an officer pulled them over. Also, he might actually be able to drive the car without crashing, but they’re not gonna test that.
• Another indicator that Adrien is drunk is when he sort of naturally gravitates towards Marinette, because he knows that Marinette = praise and affection, and it’s harder to resist that when he’s drunk. Especially blackout drunk.
• Literally no one can tell if Adrien’s a lightweight or not it’s really iffy because sometimes those tiny indications that he’s drunk happen really early in the game and sometimes it happens a lot later for some reason.
• He’s not a lightweight he purposely fakes it early in the game because he likes to fuck with people.
• Alya is an absolute mess when she’s drunk. She’s clingy, jealous, uncharacteristically quiet, and she’ll glare at anyone she doesn’t know yet still look like she can cry at any moment somehow. It’s like she’s a ticking time bomb but she’ll cry when she blows up.
• When she and Marinette are drunk together, they have to be separated. Marinette would just cuddle and compliment the shit out of Alya and Alya would just burst into happy tears and they’ll never be able to leave the fucking nightclub because they’re too busy clinging to each other on the ground in the middle of the dance floor.
• When she clings to Nino her glaring gets a million times more intensified like literally no one will ever approach them. Not if they valued their lives. Nino rolls with it and piggybacks Alya wherever she wants, which for some reason makes her cry in joy.
• Alya gets dehydrated really quickly so they’re always having to force water down her throat in between drinks. It doesn’t slow down her descent from sobriety at all.
• One time Alya saw some guy give Marinette a lap dance and Alya threw the guy off in a drunken rage and started doing the lap dance herself. She sucked at doing it but she’s out of it so points for trying.
• Sometimes she’ll get really close in front of Adrien’s face and squint at him, trying to figure out whether or not he’s drunk too, and Adrien always thinks that he did something wrong because Alya looks like she’s willing to murder him in these moments.
• Nino pretty much sheds all of his fears and insecurities when he’s drunk. He will do shit he would never otherwise do when sober. He will do shit that he’ll regret, and he knows he’ll regret, even while he’s getting ready to do the thing.
• One time Nino took over a fucking nightclub by kicking the DJ offstage and doing the remixes himself. No one knows how he managed to do that without getting himself thrown out and banned forever.
• Nino challenged Adrien to a shots competition even though he knew that he would never know when Adrien is drunk or not. He was hoping to last long enough until Adrien just fucking passes out or whatever. He didn’t.
• Nino literally ripped his pants off on the dance floor for no conceivable reason whatsoever. Like, ripped them off. They don’t know how he did that. The pants were unsalvageable.
• He picked Marinette and Alya up onto his shoulders and tried to escort them to whatever destination they wanted for the whole night. He does not have the strength to do that, and he knows it, but he did it anyways and woke up the next morning with noodles for arms. They were so sore.
• He claims to know how to do things that he most definitely does not know how to fucking do. He has no idea how to bake a chocolate lava cake. He doesn’t know how to shave with a fucking straight razor. (Adrien does, though, what the fuck.) He has no idea how to ride a damn horse. HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO WRESTLE A FUCKING CROCODILE, BUT OH LOOK THERE’S FANG, AND HE WANTS TO IMPRESS HIS FRIENDS SO—
• No matter how drunk they all get, they always manage to stay together, and always leave together at the end of the night.
• Marinette makes everyone take a picture of themselves in the mirror and send it to her mother before they leave, just in case anything happens to them and they need to describe what clothing they were wearing to the police.
• Adrien normally has his bodyguard/driver drop them off and pick them up. Adrien’s old enough not to need the guy constantly following him everywhere, but the Gorilla still watches the entrances of the buildings, just in case.
• No one can ever tell if the four of them are dating, and if they are, if they’re all dating each other, or… if there’s a system or something… They confuse people at clubs and bars, because their interactions are just on the border of romantic but at the same time maybe they’re just affectionate??? Maybe they’re only friends, it’s not like they MADE OUT with each other, but also that girl is loving the other three pretty damn good and that isn’t something most friends do uhhh aLSO THAT GIRL IS GIVING THE OTHER GIRL A LAP DANCE AND THAT GUY IS CARRYING THE GIRLS NOW AND— WHAT??? IS GOING ON???
• Paparazzi follows Adrien around whenever he’s going out to get drunk but like… Since he never actually shows any outward signs of ever getting drunk, the articles and news stories usually end up being about his friends. None of them mind, really, except maybe Nino because he just does not like hearing about the things he did. He doesn’t want to remember, thank you very much, he’d rather live blissfully oblivious to the stupid shit he did the other night.
• Marinette made them matching “let’s get DRUNK” shirts once.
• Alya sometimes writes her own experiences getting drunk with Adrien and the rest of his friends and sells them to magazines and stuff. She makes sure to carefully word it so that it can’t be used as slander. Everyone usually loves to read Alya’s telling of the stories because damn… she could honestly be a novelist.
Okay I’m done making these, enjoy. :) I did this for shits and giggles mostly and it was fun!! I know a lot of people aren’t going to agree with these and that’s okay, in fact I’d love to hear other people’s headcanons for the drunk OT4.