phichit and yuuri headcanons
because i haven’t spoken of my love for phichit lately (even though i just wrote a fic ha)
- Phichit was the first openly not-straight person Yuuri ever met
- Phichit isn’t even sure what to call his sexuality and explained that, “It doesn’t really matter as long as you’re good to each other.”
- their room in Detroit was decorated with posters of figure skaters
- Phichit would put sticky notes with extremely suggestive comments on the Viktor posters and Yuuri angered the neighbors from shrieking so much
- Phichit and Yuuri kissed once and it was probably in that moment when Yuuri realized, hey, it really doesn’t matter who it is
- They never had romantic feelings for one another but their levels of bro are off the charts
- Yuuri learned how to lose his personal space thanks to Phichit
- Phichit often gave Yuuri’s feet and legs an intense deep massage after a tiring day
- Phichit teases Yuuri about being unable to handle spice and heat that he swears is sprinkled in milk for Thai babies
- Yuuri tried so hard to explain the beauty in the simplicity of traditional Japanese food; Phichit thinks it all tastes like plain rice. Except for katsudon and anything yoshoku. He laughs at “spicy” Japanese curry though.
- Phichit dragged Yuuri into a gay club once. They’re not sure what happened but thank the gods they woke up in their apartment the next morning. Naked and in the same bed, but they swear nothing happened.
- Phichit is envious of Yuuri’s relationship with Viktor. “I want my ice prince to sweep me off my skates, too.” Yuuri is not sure if Phichit has someone particular in mind.
- Yuuri: “You’re already a prince so of course a prince will come for you.”
- Phichit: “It’d be sexier if he was an enemy soldier.”
- They whispered to each other the plot of Phichit’s fantasy love story over Facetime, with Viktor trying so hard to sleep in bed behind Yuuri.
- Eventually Viktor joins in and asks Phichit straight up if the soldier is Seung-gil.
- Yuuri has never heard Phichit screech like that before.