I feel like this is really random and silly so if you don't feel like answering that's fine! ....but I absolutely love your interior design & architecture and I was wondering if you could share some tips or some of your strategies on building/decorating? Specifically I'm thinking of how you mismatch chairs but they're still cohesive, how you use so many colors but it looks great and not at all messy, aaaand basically how everything is gorgeous :) Thank you thank you so much for your time!
FIRSTLY THANK U IM HONOURED!!!!!
secondly,,,, honestly ive been trying to answer this question for days in a cohesive way but i just cant because even idk what im doing when i decorate.
but heres some random tips to decorate like me:
- keep wood colours generally the same-ish - like, dont use super dark & super light
- blue is a good colour
- so is yellow
- anythign that looks good with those two colours works well together
- i dont rly like purple dont use that a lot
- plants!!!! LOTS of plants just fucking bomb the place w plants
- bomb is w ivy too it covers up the weird spots
- rugs r ur friend if a room is looking weird add a rug
- but the cute rugs not the ugly nana ones
- anything from the kids pack/bowling pack/the pack with the water slide/movie hangout looks gr8 together
- also the gold & teal & magenta swatches from the vintage pack are so good
- make it rly colourful
- jst fuckin CLUTTER IT UP DONT B AFRAID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A HOARDERS HOUSE
- when it comes 2 chairs pick like,,,, two colours u like and only add chairs of that colour. that way u can have heaps of weird ones but keep it lookin kinda cohesive!
i cant think of anymore im sorry this is SHIT :)))))