unacceptable (yet common) behavior seen when going through ishida-sensei’s tag on twitter →
(the order of tweets is from bottom to top)
i can list multiple reasons on why this is completely unacceptable behavior:
1) don’t harass the creator on what they can or can’t do, this should be common sense
2) complain about something that has happened/is possibly implied in a chapter that’s not legally released yet (in other words, directly telling the creator that you illegally read their unreleased work for free)
3) don’t ever make light of suicide, that’s absolutely disgusting and disrespectful
4) don’t speak as if you represent a whole, not all “stans” agree with you or your methods
5) acting like a child will do nothing; do you honestly think the creator is going to take into consideration what you said and make changes to appease you specifically, just because you’re upset?
…and the results for this kind of behavior →
(taken from the account’s header)
what can’t you believe? why are you shocked?
you continuously harassed an individual and made light of suicide. how could you possibly think there won’t be any consequences for that type of behavior.
(also having the creator block you isn’t something to be proud
of, so i have no idea why you would place this as your header for everyone to see…)
note: please be a decent human being and stop harassing ishida-sensei on twitter (despite his impossible work schedule, he’s still a human being). everything you tweet to him in english represents the entire western fandom in some aspect, so please take that into consideration before you tweet at him.
this behavior really needs to stop.