Gah, all the updates and stuff saying that HTTYD 3 IS COMING…. it’s got me terrified and excited all at the same time. And all the theories going around!
But the biggest one is this: “The movies seem to be following a pattern. Hiccup loses something in each one. HTTYD 1, he lost a leg. In HTTYD 2 he lost his Dad, so in HTTYD 3, he should also lose something. And of course that someone, as we all know, will most likely be Toothless.
Yep! There’s a but! XD BUT, he also GAINED something in each movie so far. In HTTYD 1 he gained friends- including a best friend- and his Dad. In the second movie, he got his mother back. The point is, he’s gained something in each movie, just like he’s also lost something in each movie.
So what will he gain in HTTYD 3? *wiggles eyebrows*
hi what does bts mean? I've been knew in the fandom and I'm not sure who to ask and you were the first i came across
BTS means Behind The Scenes because this kpop group is not even close to famous….. and they still trying to make it out there :)
keep supporting them though!!! Here’s a sneak preview of the boys if you need help:
Their names (in order from oldest to youngest are):
1. Jeon Jungcook - yes he’s the best cook in the house (but lowkey ate the shell too don’t mind him in this gif- dad jokes are his thing makes puns 25/8, the hottest out of all of them, lips fuller than 5 bee stings together
2. kim taehyNOgfucKFOFF- its hard to pronounce, but just go with it, like the entire fandom just goes with it- he also acts but he’s so good of an actor he pretends he doesn’t give a fuck about any of the antis level 9 000 000 000 acting, also a visual- second oldest physically cuz we don’t know mentally
3. park jimout (don’t ask- he’s too kinky for his own good- he was so good at dancing legends say he comes from the rice cake god himself.. straight up mounted a unicorn and screamed JUNgCOOK and now he has his own personal thighs to grab on besides his own )
4. jung HOEseok- exactly what his name says , and no one can say otherwise- he attended the best dancing school in korea, which is called “hey I’m your hope your angel I’m jhope i bet you cant beat me I’m a demigod” he’s amazing and will literally send you to hell with one look
5. kim namboiyouretoohothajimawithyourvoiceanddaddykinks (korean names smh, they’re long sometimes what can you do sometimes you gotta be open minded to different cultures )
6. mint agust daegoongi (theyre stages names are even worse don’t bother)- he raps from time to time, he’s okay i guess he makes you wet tho- get ur mind out the gutter, i meant he sprays water during performancessecond youngest beautiful asshole
7. and finally the youngest!! the silver maknae!!! KIM suck-gingerale (he’s good at everything and gets all the lines because all the producers and the owner of the company loves him :’)-
And thats all the boys for ya anon!
P.S: if you’re gonna say they all look the same from these gifs, please keep your r a c i s m to yourself and look closely they all LOOK DIFFERENT :) tHNAKS
They could put it off for a while, maybe even until after they start dating, but sooner or later Kobayashi is going to have to introduce Tohru to her parents. There’s really two routes to take that. The first is to create a cover story for Tohru, try to play off her quirks as a foreigner, do their best not to get discovered and rely on the fact that Kobayashi isn’t close with her parents to avoid more scrutiny. The other, better option, is for Kobayashi to show up to her parents’ house riding a giant green dragon and going “mom, dad, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend”.
Then, after they get past the initial shock, a second dragon appears.
1. The moment i stepped out of the bus and saw the hill i got tears in my eyes idk man i just love this sport. 2. Stephan. Leyhe. Is. A. Precious. Sunshine. That. Should. Be. Protected. At. All. Costs. 3. Walter Hofer struggling to get on the tribune was probably one of the highlights. 4. I saw the Leyhe/Geiger hug but my SD card managed to magicaly delete just that photo. 5. I kinda got butterflies in my stomach every time Wellinger smiled. 6. Pero was so happy about his jump and it made me super happy for him. 7. Hayböck literally stopped in his tracks when he heard that Kraft was going to jump next and when he jumped 250m he smiled so bright the whole area basically lit up. 8. So my dad apparently went straight up to Kasai, patted him on his back and told him that he is the best and Noriaki just thanked him, smiled and gave the autograph and i didn’t see any of it?!? 9. Tande jumping really good in the trial round made my day. 10. The atmosphere in Planica is just so amazing i actually couldn’t believe that everyone was cheering for everyone it was so good. 11. The rain kinda messed everything up again but at least everybody jumped at least once and noone got injured. 12. Jernej Damjan in the leader box and his pure happiness is what i live for. 13. At one point the Norwegians just kinda showed up in front of me and it was so overwhelming and all i could do was just take millions of pictures. 14. Kraft on the overall podium gave me so much chills and when he started crying it was such a happy moment i just wanted to hig him. 15. Overall the weather was good while it lasted and even tho the decision of canceling the final round was really quick they did the right thing because it started raining just a couple of minutes later and the conditions would get even worse so it wouldn’t be fair. 16. I had so much fun and it was really great and now my heart is filled with pure joy but i just wished i could be confident enought to actually go and ask for a selfie with someone instead of just taking pictures of them walking by.
“My father was on strike one Christmas. I think I was six years old. And whenever the union was on strike, we’d go without. So there weren’t many presents under the tree that year. Dad explained to us that he was standing up for everybody, and that he needed our help. He promised us that he’d get us more presents once he got back to work. Then the night before Christmas, somebody broke into our house. They slit the screen on one of the windows and stole everything. I woke up to my mom screaming. All our presents were gone. But that ended up being the best Christmas we ever had. Because a few hours later, six guys from the union showed up, and they were carrying bags and bags of presents.”
I am three months to twenty-three, daydreaming of when I was seventeen. I become obsessed with things I took for granted: bike rides with my sisters and the fine luxury of a backyard. I should have talked to more people in school. I should have written more, taken more pictures. Here: here is me out to breakfast with my dad. We’re at the diner, New Jersey bagels with taylor ham and cheese, and I paid the bill with babysitting money. Here: here are my best friends sitting with me on the kitchen floor. The dining room table is overrated and much too far from the fridge. In this picture, school is out for spring break and none of us quite know where we’re going yet. I should have absorbed every summer sun; said to myself, I am fifteen and survived my parents’ divorce. – I am sixteen and in love with a boy too good for me – I am seventeen and
I am seventeen.
And things won’t last, but they shouldn’t. That’s why they’re special. That’s why they’re worth saving.
I am three months to twenty-three, and I promise to do more.
My mom got to name my brother, so it was my dad who got to name me. My dad said to my mom right before she was going to have her C-section, “How about ‘Street?’ I think ‘Street’ is the best name for our daughter.” My mom started screaming and said, “There is no way I am naming my daughter ‘Street!’” And then she comes back after having me, looks at me, and is like, “OK, I understand Street. Why don’t we do ‘Lane,’ like lane on the road, and we’ll call her Madelaine?’ That’s how my name came about.
SHELTER. (2016) || shigeru is message to his daugther.
“ To Rin -
From : Dad ヾ
There was just so little time left after you were born.
I don’t know how much love I managed to pour into raising you after your mother died…
But your smile kept me going. (^_^)
I would like to have come with you, but I couldn’t.
I wanted you to forget everything and move on… I knew you’d be alright.
But you’ll get lonely, and remember.
I know you’ll grow strong, and read this letter some day.
I really wish we could have spent more time together. I’m sorry.
You were so young back then, too young to understand what they meant. So let me repeat…
My final words to you…..”
“It’s funny, I thought, if you could hear me, I could hang on, somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you’ll have a mum and dad, and you won’t even remember me. Well, you’ll remember me a little. I’ll be a story in your head. But that’s OK: we’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you I stole it? Well, I borrowed it; I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever. And the times we had, eh? Would’ve had. Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond… and the days that never came ..”
about me - 5? fave tv shows: Doctor Who (2010-2013)