INTJs + Enneagrams
- INTJ 1: The "Get shit done" INTJ. Very disciplined and eager to realize all of their dreams (and to impose their dreams on everyone around them). Full of nervous energy. Needs to seriously take a chill pill every once in a while.
- INTJ 2: The weirdest INTJ you will ever know. They alternate between loving everyone and hating everyone with equal fervor. Loving others with so much intensity feels like a constant noose around their necks. (Note: Many INTJ 2s get mistyped as INFJ).
- INTJ 3: The "Disney Villain" in the flesh. Comes across as very vain and eager to manipulate others to further their own success. Tend to have very low empathy and might often fake their feelings. Don't ever get on their bad side lest you're prepared to suffer the consequences.
- INTJ 4: The most creative of any INTJ type; many of them are musicians, actors or visual artists. They struggle from an unstable sense of identity and might frequently seek approval from others, something most INTJs rarely do. May display symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- INTJ 5: The "know-it-all" intellectual who legitimately is smarter than most of the people they're around. Enjoys literature, esoteric studies, and can't stand simplicity or ignorance in others. Can be arrogant and overly judgmental, sometimes even narcissistic. (Note: Most INTJs test as enneagram 5).
- INTJ 6: The fearful watchdog with obsessive-compulsive behavior patterns. They are prone to bouts of paranoia and worrying that "the world is out to get them". Tend to be loners and have trouble making or keeping friends.
- INTJ 7: The walking contradiction - thoughtful yet spontaneous, cautious yet erratic in their decision making. They love to be challenged but can often take their challenging nature to unpleasant extremes. May have marked psychopathic or sociopathic traits.
- INTJ 8: The (not so) quiet storm. Very turbulent mood swings and unpredictable behavior patterns. They are either your best friend or your worst enemy; there is no in-between. They use their words to wound those who cross them, not their fists.
- INTJ 9: The mopey rain cloud. Depressed, unmotivated, and just trying to "go through the motions" of life. Their "who cares" demeanor is a flimsy cover for all the self-loathing they carry around inside. Can be overly clingy or controlling with people who manage to earn their trust.