rule two: answer the 11 questions asked then make 11 new ones
rule three: tag 11 people and link them to this post
rule four: let them know you tagged them
1. Do you have any pets?
I have only one! A German Shepherd name Lars :)
2. What is the one thing you can do to cheer yourself up when you’re sad?
Watch Boondock Saints 2, and watch the dream part with the boys and Rocco. That part cheer me up so much >w< Then I watch it all the way to the end, and then I forget what just happen to me and only have the brothers feelings
3. What is your favorite book of all time, and why is it your favorite?
I am not a big book fan. Sorry guys who are book lovers But my favorite one would have to be The Giver. It was a good book and it made me question alot about what our world would run like their system.
4. Have you ever had a strange or supernatural experience?
I know it’s the wind closing the doors around my house, but I always think it’s a ghost who doing it since we live close to a grave yard XD But no, I haven’t had any experiences, but I do really want at least one in my life lol
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I haven’t done anything to crazy, but there only one thing I did crazy. I don’t think it’s that crazy, but my said it was lol I try to cosplay as Derek from Teen Wolf around a mall. It was awesome, and one store did love it X3
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
If I had one power…hmmmm. I guess I would want the power be invisible. maybe I can meet Sean or Norman or BOTH like that XD
7. What fictional character, from any movie/book/tv show/game, do you most relate to?
From what I watch, I’m more related to Travis from the movie Gossip. He’s somewhat shy, an artist that sooo much better than mine, a good friend, and can’t get into a relationship (*´・ｖ・)
8. Tell us about one experience that changed your life.
One time, my brother got himself stuck in a sewer hole because he was trying to catch a ball. At first it was funny, but then it was getting worst and I had to call my parents. Lucky he got out and the ball was save!~
9. Do you have any tattoos?
No, and I don’t really want any. even if they are so cool, which they are awesome, I’m too scare to get one
10. Where can you usually be found on a Saturday night?
Staying at my house watching movies or playing video games
11. What is your biggest fear?
Sharp objects, when I’m washing plates and stuff, I leave the knives and my mom washes them for me. Thanks mother <3
Q’s for you:
1) Favorite soda (or favorite drink if you don’t drink soda :) )
2) What fictional character, from any movie/book/tv show/game, do you most relate to?
3) What is your favorite season and why?
4) Favorite cartoon show
5) What is your favorite type of music?
6) Ice cream or cake?
7) Which is your favorite, Connor MacManus or Murphy MacManus, and why?
8) Which is better; day or night time?
9) Talk about one of epic moment you have done
10) Favorite color and why
11) If you had superpowers, would you become a hero or a villain?