Namjoon: Can be very protective over him; have good style/into fashion; make it v obvious they bias Nams; usually very focused ppl, know what they want; very fair/impartial; they look mature but are actually total nerds; give super confident vibes but can be insecure; clumsy and adorable
Seokjin: love food almost as much as they love Jin; also tend to be motherly; LOVE to see pictures/videos of him; actually very creative ppl; very kind but can be hella sassy when they want to be; very passionate about their love for Seokjin; would create a holiday in honor of sj if they could
Yoongi: loud online/quiet irl; love pastels; passionate for #saveyoongisscalp; they pay attention to small details; lowkey really nice; they like to stick together; sleepy/docile most of the time but will roast u hard if you give them a reason; talk big and will usually follow through
Hoseok: loud online/loud irl; very very nice people; love to smile and laugh; are ok with 2nd hand embarrassment; give really good advice; full of love and not afraid to fight you; very good at edits; like to live in the moment; Hoseok is their sunshine; hard for them to talk about their true feelings
Jimin: very passionate in general; love cute things; emotional/will cry over Jimin; very accepting of others; sharing is caring; talk big but usually harmless; dedicated/loyal friends; love everything about Jimin; can sometimes take things too far; supportive to a fault
Taehyung: have all accepted their fate; they love so much it hurts; very nice; usually love/own some animals; very excitable; lowkey sad all the time bc taehyung; will tease you; family-oriented; usually love fashion too; will always stand by your side/won’t let you do stupid things alone
Jungkook: love/hate relationship w/ jk; try to be lowkey but always end up highkey; will fight u, their mom, dog, uncle, etc.; super creative; will ALWAYS protect the ppl they love; easily embarrassed; usually very cute ppl; love memes
The extrovert's guide in dealing with introverted personalities
SUBMITTED by Steve
-They can come off as … weird. Very subjective term because really, who’s to say what’s weird and what isn’t. But given that INxJs are arguably the rarest types and usually out of touch with the physical and concrete, it can definitely make the more down-to-earth extroverts out there feel as though they are alien in some way. But don’t be fooled, because behind those ambiguous stares there is a storm-load of activity going on in their minds.
- Their hunches can be incredibly valid. Unlike what the stereotype will have you believe, Dom-Ni is NOT a future-predicting function. For one thing, it’s very personal and subjective to each Dom-Ni user and some of them would probably disagree with each other on their hunches. However, they do have an ability to see things that a lot of us will miss. Not through any kind of mystical gift, but rather well thought out speculation. Even if they’re off, chances are they were still very wise in their assessment of things.
- There are usually your typical law-abiding citizen. (Good advice for everyone, not just extroverts) In complete contrast to the first point, INxJs may be way harder to spot than the stereotypes say. INTJs are not scientists working on a cure for cancer or world domination (depending where their Fi is at) and INFJs are not the next coming of Jesus Christ. A lot of them probably work in everyday jobs and there’s a good chance you’ve mistaken them for their S counterparts. Get to know them personally and you’ll see the difference.
- They are hard to get excited. Inferior Ne can be a bitch sometimes. Throwing fun suggestions at an ISxJ may often result in “Meh…” or “I don’t know…” Of all types, they are usually the hardest to pull out of their comfort zone. If you suggest something to them and they start bombarding you with questions such as ’‘What time? Who will be there? How does it work?” etc. don’t get irritated because that actually means you’ve tickled their interest and now they’re just trying to cover all their bases.
- They are experts in their fields. Si-Doms tend to have very few interests in life, but what does interest them, they probably know the insides and outs of it, like no other. They love to study at length what peaks their interest and in this case, their factual knowledge about things is usually second to none. They are the definition of “vested interest”. Also note that they are geeks in disguise, so just like NP types, do not criticize old stuff they have an attachment to. They still like something from the 80’s? Then so shall it be. Telling them it’s stupid for them not to move on is actually much more hurtful than it looks.
- Their loyalty and commitment cannot be doubted. If an ISxJ say they’ll do something, they’ll do it, ‘nuff said. Hell, even if it turns out that it’s actually an inconvenience to them. They just cannot back out of commitment. Of course, stuff can always come up at the last second, in this case, you’ll receive a rain check or heart-felt apology. If an ISxJ actually does flake out, that’s … not okay, but they were probably hesitant about it from the start.
They are blunt. You want an honest and direct opinion? IxTPs will give you that faster than any other type. In many cases, it can actually feel brutally honest, so more sensitive types may wanna steer clear. Of course, if their opinion is splattered with insults and an impatient tone, then you’re dealing with an unhealthy type and that’s not okay.
- They are “dispassionate.” Sounds like a really negative trait but what it really means is they are the embodiment of “objective.” IXTPs very rarely take things too seriously with a burning passion flowing through their veins. As of such, cynicism and sarcasm is very likely. Don’t take it the wrong way though, because underneath that, they can offer the most practical advice or at least see things as they are, with no bias and emotional tones tainting their view. And while that can definitely be off-putting, and it can also be extremely useful.
Don’t try to turn a frog into a prince. I’m sure there is a better way to say this? What I mean is that Inferior Fe, even if healthy and mature, will always find it draining to keep up social appearances. You either appreciate this trait of theirs or keep looking elsewhere. But don’t expect to turn your IXTP love interest into a social butterfly overnight.
- They march to the beat of their own drum. If Dom-Ni can be hard to decode, prepare yourself for Dom-Fi. Like a fire, it is burning, passionate and unpredictable. Sometimes, even IxFPs themselves can’t pin-point the reason they feel so passionate about a given subject. Don’t try to constantly size up a Fi-Dom, you’ll get exhausted. Even their closest friends and family often have a hard time reading what’s going on in their mind. Respect their privacy and their inner world and don’t force them to lay out how they feel on the table.
- Support their causes. If an IxFP feels strongly about something, then this is unwavering to them. They will fight for what they believe in to the bone. You either support it or stay clear but telling them they’re wrong or it’s a waste of time may turn you into an “enemy” in their eyes.
- Do NOT attempt to control them. Offering sound advice? Sure. But any shade of “You should do this…” not only falls on deaf ears but may actually cause them to do the exact opposite out of spite. Dom-Fi is the ultimate free spirit who wants to experience life on its own terms and Inferior Te does NOT want to be told what to do. This can be pretty hard at times though. You see an IXFP loved one acting recklessly (ISFP) or acting on a crazy idea (INFP) it’s only normal for you to want to steer them on a straight path, but in actuality it will be counter-productive. Just stay clear and let them learn from their mistakes, IF it’s actually a mistake to begin with. You’d be surprised how many times acting on one’s own accord can pay off in the long run. There’s many world-renowned musicians and artists who could probably vouch for that.
Venus in Aries:
Fall in love with u like this and go after it, but if you disappoint them somehow the love dies instantly. Can actually be offended without reason and break up or ghost you and find a new love before you start feeling there is something wrong. They’re great at starting it but after the yes they don’t know what to do and can be too impulsive to make things work.
Venus in Taurus:
They like fancy shit and you better be fucking fancy too, dress well or at least have some style. They love to feel like they’re home though and besides the fancy restaurants and places you will need to take them, when the two of you are comfortable enough they will want to eat, fuck and nap the whole day.
Venus in Gemini:
They love talking and sharing stories, so you better be ready to have a romance that is worthy to talk about or they will find a group of people to have new stories. They can be a very dramatic, and are the type that suffers from that true love while kissing other people. They love be around others and you will to have to share your love with friends and family and colleagues of work and etc.
Venus in Cancer
They will mother you, cook to you, clean your shit and complain and complain and complain and remember the last time you’ve disappointed them because they never forget and their trust is like a mirror, once you break it they will cut the shit out of you from time to time. They’re lovely though, and usually cook very well.
Venus in Leo
They’re born to do incredible things and you better be incredible too or they won’t waste their time. Also, they’re incredible for themselves, not for you, so if you don’t think they’re amazing too and if they notice you don’t care they will show you how everyone does while kicks your stupid butt.
Venus in Virgo
You better be perfect. They won’t look at you if you don’t have a job and is not presentable to the family, and you better keep the standards you showed when trying to impress them or they will criticize the soul out of you. Tbh even if you’re perfect they will find problems on you cause they just like to argue and see how you react to that. It’s almost a kink.
Venus in Libra
They’re diplomatic af and will never hurt your feelings, and you better respect them and show them love cause they can be very seductive and find another love whenever they want to. They’re smart and elegant, the type every conservative will want to, but on the inside they’re a wreck and needy, and you better be ready to do all the decisions for them.
Venus in Scorpio
They’re intense and play direct: if they want you they will seduce you very straight forward, but without being obvious for other people than you. They want it to be unforgettable, something to change your lives completely. If you stay, they can love you no matter what. If you somehow disappoint them they will traumatize you just for the fun. Once you meet them, you will love or hate them for the rest of your life. Sometimes both.
Venus in Sagittarius
They love new cultures, new meetings, new things and you better be ready to meet all the new places and travel a lot otherwise they will move on asap. They can love blindly and think you’re the only one and worship you like a kind of god or sarcastically point all your problems and pretend they’re just joking while analyzing if you’re worthy their time because they’re 8 or 80, no middle term.
Venus in Capricorn
They’re tough and cold on the outside, but if you prove you’re worthy of their noble feelings of love they will work the shit out to buy the heaven for you. Sometimes literally work because they love money and work and their professional career as much as they love you. They’re needy but even when feeling insecure they know they’re better than everyone and keep their shit together (until you actually say there is something wrong, then they will become emo af).
Venus in Aquarius
You better have the same political position they do or they will probably murder you. They value mental connection above everything, so be ready to discuss your feelings more than actually feel it. They will surprise you in lots of ways because they like to be unpredictable. Including if they get bored or irritated: they will just say goodbye and disappear from your life like they’ve never been there.
Venus in Pisces:
They won’t share their feelings and will dream more than do anything. Don’t expect them to take the initiative cause they will be freaking out since they’re afraid of ruining their ideals with reality. They’re very sensitive and internally know how you feel - and can be manipulative and petty af in order to get things in their way because they never directly say anything. They’re people to marry and fight over stupid little shit.
- Who in your otp had the Emo phase in high school? Evan. Come on, we all know it’s Connor, except it’s not a phase, Cynthia. It’s who he is. - Who loves breakfast foods? Evan loves almost all breakfast foods. He would eat breakfast for every meal if he could, but that’s ‘not healthy’ according to Alana. - Who washes the dishes while the other dries? They have a dishwasher, but if it’s busted, Evan washes and Connor dries because Evan is usually more attentive and makes sure the plates are actually clean. - Who likes to drive? Connor. Evan’s anxiety only worsens when he drives, so Connor does all of the driving for them. Sometimes they walk places, though, or ride their bikes. - Who is more organized? Evan. Connor doesn’t really mind mess, but Evan always feels better if things are in order. - Who likes to go outside and who is the hermit? Evan’s the hermit. I kid, I kid. Evan loves being outside, while Connor is pretty sure he’s allergic to the fresh air. He’ll go on hikes and climb trees with Evan if Evan really wants to, though. Connor can’t say no to him. - Who gets super excited about everything? Evan is definitely the more expressive when it comes to his passions, but Connor does still get excited about things. He tries to act like he doesn’t care, but Evan’s learned to notice the spark in Connor’s eyes when he’s excited about something. - Who likes to eat spicy food? Connor. Evan has digestive problems and can’t always eat really spicy things. Connor, on the other hand, will drink an entire bottle of hot sauce without blinking. - Who is the one who kills the bugs? Neither. Evan takes them outside while Connor acts like he’s totally not scared. He is actually very scared. - Who loves to cook? Connor, surprisingly. Neither one of them knew how until the got to college and Connor bought a bunch of cookbooks to try and make sure they didn’t rely too much on ramen. Also, with Evan’s dietary restrictions, he had to make sure there was something he could eat. - Who is the one who gets the other to try new things? Evan. Connor can be a stubborn person, but Evan usually gets him to be a bit more adventurous when it comes to the outdoors. - Who is more protective? They both are, in their own ways. Connor is very physically protective of Evan; he’s willing to beat the crap out of anyone that bothers him. Evan worries over Connor, though, and will stand up for him if he thinks he really needs it. - Who likes PDA more? Neither one of them. They’re both too uncomfortable around strangers to just start kissing, and they both like to keep their affection private. However, around close friends, Connor’s usually the one cuddling Evan or grabbing his hand. Evan will sometimes initiate things, though. - Who would go and do something stupid for 20.00$? Connor. Murphy. He can usually be egged on by Jared, who is offering the $20. Evan worries for him, and can usually be found crying on Zoe’s couch whispering “He’s so stupid. Oh my god.” - Who is the one who eats too much? Evan has a habit of either overeating or undereating. Connor tries to make sure he’s staying healthy, though. - Who is the one who lies awake at night if they don’t have the other’s arms around them? Both of them. Once they become comfortable around each other enough to start cuddling, they don’t really want to stop. They’re the type of couple to stay awake texting until one of them crashes (usually Evan). The other (usually Connor) then just stares at pictures of them until they can finally fall asleep. - Who would be the one to cry at their wedding? Surprisingly, Connor. It just hits him halfway through the ceremony that he’s actually getting married. He didn’t think it would ever happen, and certainly not with someone as amazing as Evan. He just starts bawling and Evan has to hug him until he stops. - Who buys all the parenting books? Again, Connor. Both boys worry about being good fathers because they both had shitty dads, but Connor’s the one to study up on it. Evan has to tell him that he’s going to be a good dad and that he needs to stop worrying so much. - Who is the one that tries to cook but can’t? Evan tries to make Connor breakfast in bed on their anniversary and it’s horrifying. He nearly burns down their house. Connor has to use the emergency fire extinguisher while Evan calls 911. - Who would cheer on the other in an act of stupidity? Neither. If one of them is doing something stupid, the other will try to intervene, especially if Jared Kleinman is involved in some way. - Who would get the tattoo of their lover’s name? Connor, because Evan hates needles. He doesn’t get Evan’s name, though, he gets his initials tattooed on his wrist for their tenth anniversary. Evan thinks it’s actually pretty romantic. - Who would wear the other’s clothes in public? They both do. Evan has stolen almost all of Connor’s hoodies and wears them, but Connor’s the one to steal Evan’s shirts. Evan always gets flustered when he sees Connor in one of his blue t-shirts, so Connor keeps doing it. - Who is the caring one who would do anything for you in an instant? They both are in different ways. Evan would drop everything in his life to be there to emotionally support Connor every step of the way, while Connor would do literally anything to make sure Evan is safe and happy. - Who constantly laughs at themselves? Both still get embarrassed easily, but Connor’s the first to laugh at himself when he does something stupid. Evan always worries about looking like an idiot. - Who brings home a stray dog and begs the other to keep it? CONNOR. He brings home like, thirty dogs a year and Evan always hates telling him no, but they don’t have enough room for all of them. They do adopt two, though, and Connor is alright with that. - Who proposes? Evan does. Connor isn’t the most romantic, and he’s honestly probably a little more insecure about their relationship than Evan is. He just worries that he’s going to screw it up all the time. Evan proposes to him in the old orchard Connor’s family used to go to, and Connor sort of panics and says nothing and Evan gets worried until finally Connor just blurts out “Why?” Things eventually work themselves out, though. - Who takes forever in the bathroom? Connor ‘My hair has to look amazing, Evan’ Murphy. His hair does look amazing, though, so Evan doesn’t really complain. - Who bounces their leg up and down constantly? Evan. He has a lot of nervous ticks, and bouncing his leg is one of them. If it gets out of hand, Connor just leans over and puts his hand on Evan’s knee to get him to stop. - Who is the one who doesn’t study and aces their exams? Connor. He is in classes with Alana Beck, after all. He’s incredibly intelligent, but he doesn’t try at all and thus doesn’t live up to his full potential. He always helps Evan study, though. - Who is the one who can’t stop laughing when they are tired? Evan. Connor thinks it’s really cute, though, so he keeps telling Evan jokes to get him to laugh more.
Seriously. This show doesn’t get nearly as much love as it deserves. So I'ma do a full-fledged review right now. Y’all sit yo asses down and listen.
Ruby Gloom is a canadian kids’ cartoon about a young girl and her group of friends. It’s quite a unique show in many different ways. For one, it’s not your typical diabetes inducing show for toddlers. It’s actually in a very..well, gloomy setting. Nightime is dark as you would expect, and during the day its perpetually cloudy and overcast. Heck, in the one episode it was actually sunny, the characters were doing everything they could to bring the clouds back! The main characters all live together in a mansion on top of a large hill, where most of the episodes occur.
Now. The Characters:
The eponymous Ruby Gloom. A young girl(Some fans have speculated she’s a living doll) who, according to the show’s tagline, is ‘the happiest girl in the world.’ However, shes not the typical happy-all-the-time, overly hyperactive and somewhat annoying character. She’s an optimist, through and through, and tries to see the bright side of everything. She’s also a pretty calm person. She doesn’t jump around and yell about how great everything is, but she’s happy. She also has a pet cat named Doom Kitty, who has quite the personality of her own.
Skull-Boy is the brains of the group. He’s just a teensy bit awkward and is trying to find out who he is, or more, who his family is. He’s a jack-of-all-trades, probably because pretty much every episode he tries a new profession stating that “I must be related to a long line of ______!” Ruby also has a crush on him.
Iris is the wild child. She loves taking risks and going to extremes to have fun and is cheerful and hyperactive. Sometimes she can be unintentionally insensitive and a bit too wild, but she’s never purposely mean. She has a giant flying worm named Squig.
Misery is pretty much the opposite of Ruby. She’s a fan favorite and most fans have come to the conclusion that she is a banshee. She is a disaster magnet and has the worst luck, and constantly gets struck by lightning. Despite always having bad luck and a generally gloomy demeanor, she’s not depressed. She has a place to live and friends that love her, and is generally happy with what she has.
Frank and Len are brothers who love to create music. Frank is usually smarter one who often gets annoyed by his brother’s stupidity and antics, but sometimes can be just as dumb as his brother, depending on the writer. Len is the dimmer of the two and doesn’t always get things. They are actually incredibly talented musicians.
Poe is a very posh crow. He loves to hear himself talk and can be a bit arrogant at times, but he’s still a good person and a good friend.
Boo-Boo is a mischievous little ghost that loves to pull pranks. He tries to be scary, but instead everyone finds him cute. He also can be stubborn at times.
Lastly, my personal favorite, is Scaredy Bat. Scaredy Bat is a shy little guy with an indian accent who’s afraid of everything. He gets nervous very easily and is also quite paranoid. Despite his timid personality, he’s the extremely talented drummer of Frank and Len’s band and forgets his fear behind the kit. He is also the only one that Boo-Boo can scare.
Woah, that got longer than expected, but I got the point across. ‘You can find most episodes on YouTube. Seriously, give it a shot.
Here’s the thing; mantras work. It’s impossible for them not to, if you think about it. A good mantra is an oath and a bargain and a lived story all in one. The only difference between a mantra and a pact with Them is that you pledge a mantra to yourself. And like anything else, you get back what you put in.
(“My anger a flame,” I hiss, and storm over to the boy on the bench with fury bubbling in my gut. The shadow looming behind him feels the wave of heat wash over it and scuttles off, hissing at me from the centipedes that pass for its hair.)
(“My kindness a forge,” I murmur, and sit down next to the glassy-eyed girl in the canteen. She lost a roommate last week, and I’m pretty sure she knows what happened. She’s broken up about it - but broken things can be fixed.)
(“Hope in my right hand,” I sigh, and pat the freshman’s shoulder. It’s okay, I tell him. It was a dumb mistake, but there are ways to make up credit, and the stats professor is an easygoing sort. His mood brightens with every word.)
(“Hate in my left,” I whisper, and slap the knight full across the face. He goes reeling backwards with a lot more force than I put into the blow, and the churning bitter loathing abates. It’s still his fault, but now I can think rationally again.)
Here’s the thing; mantras work. And here’s the catch: they work both ways. There’s always a price for power, after all, and it doesn’t come only when you call it.
(I read about the plight of refugees and suffer the burn marks along my knuckles and tongue - fire burns its friends as easily as its foes. I learn to be ambidextrous and switch between each hand as I write my essays - no longer can I pen cynical criticisms with my once-favoured fingers. I follow my bleeding heart’s demand to act, to fix, to build - I can no longer let things lie.)
A good mantra is an oath and a bargain and a lived story all at once; a pact you make with yourself. And a lived story only works as long as you live it. My roommate gives me a pleading look. I’ve met her little brother. He was a good kid. Just not a very smart one. And now he’s Underhill, in the hands of something a lot bigger and nastier than the usual residents of EU. I feel anger - at her, at him, at Them. I feel compassion - for her plight, for his peril. I feel hope, perhaps in vain. I feel hatred.
I feel really goddamn stupid, in retrospect, for picking this of all things as my mantra.
“Fine,” I mutter. “I’ll get him back.”
I really don’t have much of a choice in the matter.
I’m super introverted and I have really bad social anxiety, but still, sometimes I yearn for that occult friend group experience. Dare I say…a Weirdling coven.
We’d do things like:
-Rallying everyone together to go investigate something one of us discovered that she thinks might be a fairy mound (it’s an old rusty truck that’s been thoroughly reclaimed by nature, and there’s just something about it).
-Creating servitors together over coffee and giving them stupid names like Dave. Dave helps you find clothes that make your butt look great AND are comfortable AND have real pockets. Everyone loves Dave.
-Gathering on a full moon or a new moon or a whatever moon for a “ritual” night, which usually involves Netflix, smoking lots of weed, doing some -very- casual magic, and potentially summoning something ill-advised. On no wait, it’s just Dave. We’re all good here.
-Trecking out to some random hill on some random night with flashlights, ritual paraphernalia, junk food and joints to watch for UFOs or whatever else might decide to show up
-Introducing each other to our personal deities and hanging out with them. Wanna chill and talk trash with this beauty goddess I met a few days ago? Maybe we can draw some sigils on each other while we’re at it.
summary : Reggie and his goons all gang up on you, taking you sketchbook and make fun of you but Jughead steps in to stop them.
REQUESTS ARE OPEN
You always tried to live your life one day at a time, and making as little noise as possibly. You weren’t one to be in the lime light and having any attention on yourself was very stressful. You mother always said you were too backwards for your own good. You would only laugh and sneak off to your room where you’d spend the next few hours drawing or whatever art medium you were messing with that day.
Understanding NHL play-by-play announcers: a Masterpost
D to D: not a gay porn thing, defensemen to defensemen
Fans on it: when a player completely misses the puck, which is usually right in front of them. when this happens point and laugh.
Dropping the shoulder: refers to someone throwing a clean hit, if the shoulder is dropped that means they’re aiming away from the head.
Sends it deep: also not a gay porn thing, refers to someone trying to clear the puck out of their zone, usually happens during a power play
pass cut: someone was being stupid and decided to pass to a guy and didn’t notice the 6 foot + grown man RIGHT IN THEIR WAY.
The slot: a place on the ice right in front of the net where people score a lot. if the other team ends up in yours, just start crying.
a couple of finns: no fish are on the ice, just people from finland
The draw/drop: a faceoff
[blank] is riding him hard: defending him closely, very possibly a gay porn thing
good look: has surprisingly little to do with the eyes, basically a good shot
tape to tape: a clean pass, refers to the tape on the stick blade.
where momma hides the cookies: reference to the top shelf, as in the puck goes into the net high. sometimes they’re gluten free cookies.
tumbling muffin: Boston Bruins announcer Jack Edwards loves these, they probably sell them at Dunkin Donuts. Or David Krejci saved the bruins asses again and sent the puck own the ice. either way. mostly a boston thing.
Hey all! So, the votes are in, and people want me to introduce myself.
Hey :) My name is Rekina! I’m from a small town In Saskatchewan where aliens invading would be the least strange thing Ive seen. It wouldn’t even crack the top ten. I’m 19, and working as a reporter at my local radio station (Yes I go on air, yes it’s fun)
I’m a story teller by nature and by choice! I’m working on finishing and getting my first novel published. I just passed 45,000 words this morning. I’m also an avid reader, and I love music. I love to sing, and i play trumpet!
As most of you have probably seen, i tend to end up in some bizarre situations, and I decided to share them with the world so you can all laugh at my pain.
I’m one of those people who went from hating everything about themselves to high self esteem and confidence. I interview bands and politicians without a problem, usually sassing their heads off and generally being witty.
I figure introductions are best accompanied by pictures to get a feel for who I am.
some days i look like this:
and sometimes this
But then i also tend to look like this
and even this
You could definitely say I am a goof ball.
I’m very adventurous, which often leads to my strange situations. I’m a Gryfindor, and a Thunderbird (The reckless house and the reckless house dammit) I love hiking, photography, and cliff jumping!
I do a lot of travelling, and I always have a tendency to go off the beaten path
I am also a absolute klutz, which has lead to me almost dying many times
Yeah I almost tumbled off the top of Arthurs Seat, Edinburgh. Not particularly high, but it still would have sucked.
While i often find myself in many dangerous situations, I have a tendency to never actually get hurt. Survived a stingray: check! Got chased of a 40ft cliff by a angry chicken: sprained my ankle, but totally fine. Usually i end up in these situations by my own stupidity. For example:
So in this photo I made my travel buddy sit on my legs (as this is a very steep hill) so i could dangle over the edge and get a picture of some cool scottish grass.(Cough, nerd!) She snapped this photo to show photographers do ridiculous things to get a photo. However i didn’t check out the area first. At first I though the grass was just poking me extra hard, cause my arms and chest were stinging. It wasn’t grass
I had laid in a patch of stinging nettle which like poison ivy for those who don’t know. This was at the beginning of our trek to the top, so i just kinda dealt with it. I was covered in itchy red welts and blisters for the better part of 5hrs ( we moved slow because one of our companions was on crutches. I physically had to push her butt up in some spots, but we made it)
Due to my own stupidity i also almost fell off the Cliffs of Moher. (800foot cliffs in ireland) I wanted to see what they looked like straight down, crawled right to the edge, and stuck my chest over to take a picture looking straight down. This, however wasn’t the problem.
The sea breeze was so strong, that had I not been from Saskatchewan I would have toppled right over the edge. People behind me were screaming, “WE’LL CATCH YOU DON’T WORRY” as they, themselves are getting knocked about by the wind. I just kinda rock forward and look back like”chill ya;ll ive watered plants in worse than this” Because saskatchewan is windy af and i swear we are built with anchors in our feet because wind just does not phase us.
I’m a sassy lil canadian reportre, enjoying this incredible aliens and humans trope. And this is me!
“i mean, it’s a little steep for a picture frame,” yuuri says, but it’s nothing like the stupid money victor usually spends on things. he has no idea why victor came in looking like a dog that got in the garbage with his tail between his legs.
“right, yes,” victor says. “a single picture frame.”
he does not tell yuuri he bought one for each of the two-hundred guests attending their wedding that will have a glossy photo of them inside each one.
“victor, this is the third lamp you’ve brought home this week. i think we need to have an intervention.”
victor knows yuuri likes whiskey, and he knows ‘yama’ means mountain, and he just wants to show off, even if it is $450. maybe they can sit by the fire in the matching monogrammed robes victor also got for them drinking a finger each before victor fucks him deep and slow.
yuuri drinks the entire bottle in a night and blows him on the floor of the kitchen, and it’s even better.
“it was my mothers,” victor tries.
“no it wasn’t, i saw the receipt you tried to bury in the trash,” yuuri says. “oh my god, victor.”
Sometimes I like remembering the earlier days of this fandom, when the books haven’t all been released yet, the headcanons we had. Something that always amuses me to remember is Blaise Zabini. I’ve always liked the Slytherins, so I used to read a lot of fanfiction about them. Before HBP was out, when we basically just knew the name, some people actually saw Zabini as a girl. I’ve always pictured him as a boy, because the translation into my language chose words that made that clear. So I used to rather read fanfics with male Zabini. And, somehow, despite ever only once being mentioned at all in the books, he was a very popular character. Maybe because people wanted to write a friend for Draco but thought Crabbe and Goyle were too stupid to take seriously, so he ended up being chosen instead. The thing is in every fanfic I read he was described as a very attractive white guy, with dark hair and blue eyes. Sometimes a darker and scarier version of Draco, sometimes a lighter and more easy going version of him, but usually portrayed as vain, sarcastic, arrogant, charming and the one person who didn’t put Draco in a pedestal and was able to tell him to shut up. When HBP was released, some of these ideas were kind of confirmed, which should have pleased people. But there was one detail: he was black. Damn, how people lost their shit over that.
Oh man. Dis mofo slick. I mean you can’t tell me you don’t get even a little bit giddy seeing him be a professional. Don’t fall for the trap of thinking he’s just an empty suit. A lot of people think he’s all work, no play, super boring, but those people are so wrong. Ignis is great and gets better over the time you get to know him. He is loyal, diligent and suave with very little of the vanity and ego of the other three guys. He’s witty, knows the best time to drop jokes and puns and and clever little jokes and observations. Ignis Scientia is just the absolute worst because he’s perfect; good looks, good heart, great smarts. You’ve got no chance if he decides he wants to woo you.
Like with Prompto and Gladio, you have to understand what Ignis has been groomed for and that’s supporting Noctis, the royal family and Insomnia pretty much first and foremost. His role is critical when it comes to any kind of success. Understand that during moments of crisis or urgency, your boyfriend might have to postpone his time with you. Don’t ever assume he does this easily. It breaks his heart every damn time. He knows how difficult it is to be with him, someone who has so much responsibility. Every time he disappoints you, Ignis is scared you’re tempted to leave him. Prove Specs wrong and support him as much as you can.
Ignis never leaves you wanting for anything. If he can look after three man-children, one of which is a picky pretty-boy prince, he can bloody well look after you. He treats you more like royalty than he does with Noct, to be honest. Ignis is also very observant when it comes to your well-being and he takes care of you without really saying anything. If you’re looking cold, suddenly his jacket is around your shoulders. If he’s seeing signs of you getting hungry, there’s suddenly a delicious meal within your grasp (sometimes it’s your favourite depending on how cranky you’re getting). If you’re working hard and looking exhausted, but you need to push on for deadlines, you’ll have coffee, you’ll have snacks, you’ll have whatever you need to keep going. Ignis just knows how to take care of you without being overbearing or intrusive. He saves that shit for the three man-children.
Affection with Ignis is just… beautiful. It’s got a classic romantic flavour, it’s sweet, it’s mature. It’s a lot of little things he does to show that he cares a lot about you. Lots of hand holding and gentle kisses against your palm. Ignis is 100% the kind of guy to hold your hand while driving, by the way. The guys give him shit for it, but they might be kind of jealous. You’ll get random gifts sometimes, out of the blue without any words just a sweet, knowing smile. Sometimes you’ll have flowers sent to your work or something. Ignis does all of these things because he love that shy grin you get when he does this stuff. Your blush is the cutest. Smooch Iggy as much as you can to reward him <3
Okay, so you’re right in thinking that Ignis isn’t petty, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t got the ability to be. Though when he’s petty, it is fucking savage. For example, one day the guys are just absolutely unbearable. Sometimes it gets like that over stupid shit. Usually you can step in and calm everyone down, but they’re beyond help. Ignis, being clever and straightforward, decides he’s had enough. He very loudly declares, to your embarrassment, “We fucked in the Regalia once.” There is a deafening silence as Ignis takes you by the hand and leaves without any explanation.
Ignis is a genius because the boys immediately stop bickering. Was he joking? Wait, when did you fuck in the Regalia? When was there time? The boys are hardly without either Ignis or the car, so…? WHEN? HOW? Were they in the car after?! Oh god, was it front seat or backseat? They freak out over Ignis’ declaration. The perfect part of this whole ordeal is that eventually one of the boys thinks ‘maybe Ignis is joking, he probably is, we should ask’, but neither you or Ignis confirm or deny if he was telling the truth.
The boys are kept in perpetual suspense. At this point, they don’t even care if you guys had fucked in the car, they just need to know if it happened or not, but they will receive no respite. Ignis keeps his lips sealed, as do you. The boys are kept in a state of limbo regarding answers and they are reminded of that dreaded, possibly true, declaration every time they see the Regalia.
Noctis is the Lucian King, but Ignis Scientia is the fucking King of petty when the situation calls for it.
hi! i was wondering why you always draw yoongi with dark circles? does he have dark circles often irl? :o it's hard for me to tell with all of the filtering and editing fansites do aha
I mean everyone has dark circles ahah but I did that bc Gigi said that he usually writes lyrics pretty late (or pretty early depends on how u see it 😂😂). And also because it makes him look even more “grumpy” I think.
(Ok lets talk about Yoongi’s chara design because I love to talk about this)
New Armys usually think that Yoongi is a really grumpy grandpa when he’s in fact s o f t. So there’s a gap between what he looks like and what he really is.
To represent this big gap I decided to create a very grumpy chara design (tired eyes+dark circles, no blush) and to make Yoongi does stupid things. With this design you can think that Yoongi will be very serious when he’s in fact the one who always does stupid/embarrassing things in my comics (like going in a washing machine lmao). I think this gap makes everyhing pretty funny to read :^DD
Tacky, cheap, ugly. The writers will regret the fuck out of this. If this was always the plan, it should have been done in S2, there was no need to fuck around with a wedding. They actually killed off the one person who’s absence would irrevocably alter the very foundation of the show & for what? A three second cheap twist that the audience will resent forever? Ended the best written relationship/marriage on TV right now so Jane can get back with her ex? Be miserable for two seconds before a time jump? Start from the beginning & redo the same things we’ve already seen for 3 seasons? OH, AND RUINED THE BEST BROMANCE TELEVISION HAS EVER SEEN?
Ahhhh. I can’t believe I thought Jane The Virgin was the one show that wasn’t infested with the usual CW stupidity & garbage tropes. You almost had me, fuckers.
I wish you write a fic where Aaron is on his way to a meeting and it's a long train journey. To kill time, he starts scrolling through his phone. He goes over all the stupid text convos with Rob. And then looks through the photos that he's taken of him and Rob. And reminiscing the little story behind each one. And he realises how happy he is with Robert. We don't usually get things from Aaron's POV and how much Robert means to him. Would really like it if you wrote this insanely fluffy fic. :)
i changed it slightly if thats okay (very slightly) but this was the most!! fun to write anon, so thank you for this gorgeous prompt! (it got a bit long, so enjoy.)
we keep this love in a photograph
aaron reminisces about some of his happy moments with robert on a train journey home (1,811)
Aaron settled into his seat on the train, a cup of tea in hand as he began his long journey home to Emmerdale. He’d had to get the train down to London for a few meetings, and he wasn’t exactly looking forward to the three hour journey home. He didn’t deal well with long journeys at the best of times, and he was bone tired and just longing for his own bed, in his own flat (and maybe a pint, before he slept for at least two days.)
London was busy, and exhausting, and it was the first time in a long time he hadn’t gone with Robert by his side, his husband there to distract him from boring train journeys and busy cities with a smile and an overly enthusiastic list of things for them to do together.
Aaron barely held in a sigh as he thought about his husband. They’d been fighting a lot lately, over ridiculous things, and it was driving Liv, and his mum, and everyone else insane.
Rooting for his phone, Aaron sat back in his chair and glanced at his screen, seeing he had a few messages from Adam, and Liv. Replying to the work related texts from his best mate first, he turned his attention to Liv’s snapchats, wondering what ridiculousness his sister had sent him now.
“Robert, why does your face look like that?” Liv asked, her camera pointed at a serious looking Robert, who was hunched over his computer.
Robert glanced up, rolling his eyes at Liv, his blonde hair ruffled and out of place. “If this goes on your snapchat story, I’m going to let Aaron make dinner for the next month and you can get scurvy.”
Aaron couldn’t help but laugh at Robert’s response, and the cheeky face Liv had pulled in the next snapchat she’d sent him.
Liv was brilliant, she really was.
Feeling more lonely now than he had before, Aaron started to scroll through his photo album, skimming through the thousands of photos and videos he’d somehow ended up with. He’d never really considered himself a sentimental person, but he had a lot of good things to document over the past few years.
Pausing at a recent photo of Robert, Aaron felt his heart swell with love for the man in the photo. He’d taken it one lazy Sunday morning, Robert in bed with the duvet pulled up around his waist, reading a new book.
He was always lost in his own world, when he read, Aaron remembered, totally lost in the pages until he’d read it from cover to cover. After a quiet, sleepy round of Sunday morning sex, Robert had decided he’d stay in bed and enjoy his book for a while - Aaron had gone to get them both a cup of tea when he’d come back to see Robert so enthralled in his book, he’d had to take a picture.
It was one of those little things he’d learned about Robert after they’d decided to give their relationship a proper go, his love for reading. Aaron knew the easiest way to keep Robert happy, or brighten up a day was to just buy him a new book, the newest science fiction novel or murder mystery.
Aaron wasn’t a reader, really, but he liked seeing his husband so invested.
The INTJ daughter (me) -Likes to sleep -Been focused on the same topic since she has use of memory -Usually cleans to relax -Loves the family pet -Not fond of family gatherings -Always with headphones -The one that always breaks stuff -and bumps into everything -Bookworm -Naps everywhere -Is almost always studying something. -Not spontaneous at all -Loves having a routine -Hates being pushed around -Has it’s own times for everything -Eats to relieve stress -Doesn’t like being interrupted -Not affectionate -Huge night owl -Can’t do empathy -Losses everything -Spends too much time in fictional universes -Half-listens all conversations -Only two close friends -Bossy -Lots of sarcasm -Has it’s own notebook for writing/reading/anime/tv shows -In its own world 24/7 Common phrases include: -”Huh?” -”Sorry, wasn’t listening.” -”That’s stupid.” -”Don’t mess up with my routine.” -”I’m doing something right now.” -”I don’t want to go out today, or ever.”
The ENTP dad: -Has lots of sudden ideas that he abandons a week later -He goes out and has dinner with his friends a lot -Collects memes of politicians and sends it to all of their WhatsApp contacts -Dad jokes -Loud telephone conversations that wake me up -Tells lots of anecdotes -Hates injustice -Forces us to get outside -Loves having people over -Knows literally everyone -and everyone knows him -Is extroverted; but wants its own space as well -Can adapt to sudden things easily -Starts lots of books that he doesn’t finish -Always willing to speak its mind -Always honest -Has his own way of doing empathy -Curious about everything -”Look, they’re dancing flamenco!” Common phrases include: -”A sudden idea came to me.” -”If you think about it, it’s irrational.” -”So I started talking to him/her and found out…” -”Sometimes I wonder how people don’t think.” - “It was an utterly bizarre situation.” -”Today we are eating outside.” -”How was that called?”
The INTP brother -Enjoys ENTP’s memes -Loves video games -Knows everything about computer tech -Does not have strong opinions about stuff -Very introverted -Has friends but not close ones -Indecisive -Thoughtful -Loves to discuss politics -Watches lots of documentaries -Proud nerd -History geek -Gains knowledge through unconventional means: History video games, random movies, tv shows, videogames, videogames -Wide music taste -Very witty comebacks -Usually bossed around -Has random occurrences and projects he never finishes -Has lots of theories about how things work -People love him -Excellent conversational skills he hides -Has very few preferences Common phrases include: -”I don’t have a preference.” -”I’m tired of people’s stupidity.” -”I’m too tired for that.” -”Going out is too much trouble.” -”Is that supposed to be an insult?”
A/n: I was up a good it of the night adding onto this, and as usual a lot of these are quotes from various media sources and a few of them are from my own brain, so I hope you like them.
#1: “If true love was easy, we’d all have it.”
#2: “She was sweet to me, reminds me of you.”
#3: “Oh, well thank you, no one ever really notices me like that.”
#4: “I’m sorry, but she’s very little and YOU’RE HURTING HER!”
#5: “I make no apologies for how I repaired what you broke”
#6: “Don’t feel stupid because you don’t like all the things everyone else does.”
#7: You’re strange…I-I didn’t mean that in a nasty way!“
#8: “This is the dream. It’s conflict and compromise and it’s very exciting!”
#9: “I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I’m pretty good at knowing when someone is lying to me.”
#10: “It’s pretty strange we keep running into each other.” “Maybe it means something?” “I doubt it.” “Yeah, I thought so.”
#11: “Oh, well you’d never want to burn a bridge you’ve fought so hard to build.”
#12: “I can’t let you do this.”
#13: “I’m so sorry, but I don’t love you anymore.”
#14: “I thought I could make it work, that we could make it work, but we can’t.”
#15: “I really don’t mean to bother you, but can I stay the night?”
#16: “Well, what do you keep telling me for? What am I supposed to do? I’m nothing special.”
#17: “You need to leave me alone.”
#18: “Please go away.”
#19: “I knew the moment I saw him, that I never stopped loving him.”
#20: “So when I win your heart, and I will win it, it’ll be because you choose me.”
#21: “I want to tell you that I love you, and I that I want to marry you and grow old together, but you’re not ready for that. So go, live a little and I’ll be waiting for you”
#22: “You wanna know the truly sad thing? When I met you I thought you were the person I would spend the rest of my life with. But I guess not.”
#23: “This, whatever this is between us, it’s over.”
#24: “I never want to see you again.”
#25: “So go find someone else. Someone who will love you the way I never have, the way I never will.”
#26: “I have loved you for so long, but you. You’ve never even noticed.”
#27: “You know, I styled my hair differently because I thought she’d like and I don’t even think she’s noticed.”
#28: “It’s okay. If I can’t make you happy anymore than I have no right to keep you. You deserve so much better than that, so it’s okay. You can go.”
#29: “Choose me, I’m the one that’s always loved you and always will.”
#30: “Please don’t give up on this, on us.”
#31: “I love you so much it physically hurts to not be around you.”
#32: “Even the idea of you being with someone else is enough to make me wish I was dead.”
#33: “I was just really trying to impress you.”
#34: “You have no idea how wonderful it feels to finally have someone around who knows what the hell I’m talking about”
#35: “It’s not that I don’t feel the same, it’s that you deserve more than me. You could find someone much, much better.”
#36: “You’re all I ever wanted.”
#37: “Tell me what I have to do to get you to forgive me? Want me to jump off a cliff? Done. Want me to hit your ex with a chair? Deal.”
#38: “There’s nothing that could make me stop loving you.”
#39: “Why don’t we just fly away somewhere?”
#40: “I really didn’t mean to ignore what you were saying, but your eyes look really lovely in this lighting.”
#42: “No, no. Please tell me everything about it.”
#43: “I swear to god I’m smart.”
#44: “I don’t need anything else, just hold me for a little.”
#45: “You know for someone so tall you’d think you’d be use to ducking underwalls, but here you are with an ice pack and the doorway has a knick in it.”
#46: “Have you really read all these books?”
#47: “This is going to sound really crazy, but I overheard your conversation and I knew if I didn’t at least attempt to talk to you I’d go crazy.”
#48: “What? You can’t just leave whenever you’re the only person who understands me.”
#49: “You didn’t even say goodbye.”
#50: “Please don’t go, I need you.”
#51: “It was just so painful, knowing everyday I was losing you a little more and there was nothing I could do because you stopped loving me.”
#52: “So what if you’re a boy? I can damn well buy you flowers if I please.”
#53: “Loving you was like walking into a battle I knew I wasn’t going to win.”
#54: “I don’t know what’s more annoying. You not realizing how long I’ve been into you or you trying to push me away because you feel the same and it terrifies you.”
#55: “I know it’s petty to be jealous over you since we’re not dating, but I’ll be damned if I didn’t wanna knock that guy’s face in.”
#56: “I just needed something to be wrong with him, that way I had justification for not liking him.”
#57: “Promise me we’ll meet again?”
#58: “I’d like that.”
#59: “We’re never going to see each other again, are we?”
#60: “Oh no. You don’t get to waltz into my life and make me love you only to tell me you’re leaving.”
#61: “Talk to me, please.”
#62: “If you’re not even going to try and help yourself and least let me try.”
#63: “No one’s ever complimented me before.”
#64: “I’ve just always assumed no one would ever want to flirt with me, so I’m sorry if it came off like I wasn’t interested.”
#65: “You’re just so beautiful and you don’t even realize it.”
#66: “I could make you happy.”
#67: “Don’t go where I can’t follow.”
#68: “You make me want to love again.”
#69: “I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore. These past weeks without you have been absolute misery.”
#70: “Close your eyes, it’s a surprise.”
#71: “And just when I thought you couldn’t any more wonderful.”
#72: “I would never do such a thing. I would never leave you.”
#73: “I love you, I love you, I love you.”
#74: “I couldn’t find you.”
#75: “I really thought you’d always be the one who was there for me, but you weren’t.”
#76: “You were missing for over sixteen hours, how the hell do you want me to react?”
#77: “Oh I’m sorry, I’ve just been in love with since the moment I saw you. So, forgive me if I’m not overjoyed to hear you like someone else.”
#78: “I don’t care if it’s selfish, I want you and your attention all the time.”
#79: “Can’t I have one good thing in my life?”
#80: “It’s strange. I didn’t realize how much I needed you until you weren’t by my side.”
#81: “Say you’ll move in with me.”
#82: “Will you stop looking so surprised, it’s not like I’ve never worn a dress before.”
#83: “Well it’s not my fault I act 20x more clumsy when you’re around.”
#84: “C'mon, I’m adorable, you can’t stay mad at me.”
#85: “I can’t explain it. But ever since you came into my life, it’s like seeing color for the first time or diving head first into the sea.”
#86: “I forgot what being lonely was like after I met you, and I never want to go back ever again.”
#87: “For a moment there I thought I lost and it killed me a little.”
#88: “Good morning, sunshine.”
#89: “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
#90: “My apartment’s heat turned off and we’re in the middle of a blizzard, would you mind if I slept with you?”
#91: “You think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference?”
#92: “I never planned on someone like you.”
#93: “Save your heart for someone else. I’ve got no use for it.”
#94: “You don’t get to take cheap shots at me because you’re hurting.”
#95: “Excuse me? You were the one who left me.”
#96: “Every day since you left I thought about where we went wrong and how I could get you back.”
#97: “We’ve already had enough bad timing.”
#98: “Don’t run, stay with me.”
#99: “This is about you needing to feel like a hero again.”
#100: “This, this is exact why I’m leaving you, because you lied to me again.”
#101: “Don’t be scared, I’m right here.”
#102: “This is as brave as I know how to be.”
#103: “I know it’ll hurt you, but please, be a little proud of me.”
#104: “You will not insult my memory, there will be no revenge. I will die and no one else will suffer.”
#105: “This isn’t you.”
#106: “If you love me in any way, you’ll come back.”
#107: “Some men might take your silence as off putting, but I’ll have a challenge.”
#108: “I mean why would you choose me over him. He’s broad and far more handsome than I am.”
#109: “Seeing you laugh and shine by just being in his presence killed me.”
#110: “I just wanted to be chosen.”
#111: “I spent a lot of time with you thinking I was second best, but you know what? I am good.”
#112: “I deserve more than to be your second choice.”
#113: “I think about you all of the time, I don’t even have to try. You’re just always there.”
#114: “Tell me that you need me.”
#115: “You never needed me.”
#116: “I’ll make two cups.”
#117: “I am never letting you leave again.”
#118: “All I need is possible.”
#119: “The minute I stop believing things will get better is the minute I know they want.”
#120: “I don’t feel so alone right now.”
#121: “I just can’t help but feel so insufficient compared to you.”
#122: “I never took a liking to him because I knew he was intended for you.”
#123: “What are you doing here?” “I was just passing, saw your light on.” “What? Halfway up a hill, at two in the morning?” “Alright, I drove over. I was hoping you’d still be awake Don’t be a twat about it.”
#124: “I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, and I’m sorry but I think I’m going to need some space for awhile.”
#125: “I’m going away for a while.” “How long is awhile?” “I don’t know.”
#126: “Was it something I did?”
#127: “Why don’t you love me anymore?”
#128: “I would give anything to see you smile.”
#129: “Don’t cry, then I’m gonna cry and I’m supposed to comfort you.”
#130: “Come here, lemme fix it.”
#131: “How do you make this look so easy?”
#132: “Where did you learn to do this?”
#133: “Look I don’t think you understand, I’m in love with you.”
#134: “I understand if you don’t feel the same, but it would be really nice if you did.”
#135: “I could make you happy.”
#136: “Not you, anyone but you.”
#137: “You deserve so much more than you give yourself credit for.”
#138: “Because you deserve a happy ending.”
#139: “I got because it reminded me of you.”
#140: “Promise me you’ll write.”
#141: “I don’t think I can handle another heartbreak.”
#142: “Why can’t you just tell me you love me back?!”
#143: “I didn’t mean to yell at you, I shouldn’t have done it.”
#144: “You’re not scared of me, are you?”
#145: “I’ve got your back.”
#146: “I’m sorry, sir. But there’s been a shooting.”
#147: “She didn’t make it.”
#148: “She’s dead! She’s dead and she’s never coming back!”
#149: “Come back to me.”
#150: “If you wanna hurt them, the way you’re hurting. Shoot me, I’m your eye for an eye.”