these made me smile tho

10

the olicity q: [16/?]

RECOMMENDED JONISS FANFICS:

Maybe you’re new to the fandom, maybe not? You probably want to read some hella good fanfics.

Well, I made a short list for you! (there are more, but it’s a start).

1. Back To You - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9939530/1/Back-To-You

The story of Johanna after her Victory in the 71st Hunger Games, as well as Catching Fire/Mockingjay in her POV. 

This really is one of my favorites, Johanna’s backstory is very-very well written, and the Joniss is just absolutely adorable. Also, the author updates almost EVERY DAY. I am forcing everyone to read this RIGHT NOW. It’s wonderful. 

2. your skin and bones - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9853062/1/your-skin-and-bones

Begins in Mockingjay around where Katniss offers to share a compartment with Johanna. The story doesn’t really follow a set storyline. It’s more like a set of drabbles in chronological order.

your skin and bones is such a beautiful and heartbreaking story. I highly recommend this one.

3. Something So Beautiful - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9980927/1/Something-So-Beautiful

Johanna Mason and Katniss Everdeen both ended up in the 74th annual Hunger Games, competing for their lives and glory. However, what happens when the two form an uncanny alliance and an unbreakable bond? Will their love help them survive the games or will the pressure and events throw them overboard and cause their romance to break down? Let the odds be ever in their favor.

Someone had to write a fic about this, right? It’s a new one, but I can tell this is going to be a great fanfic. I guess we all kind of know what is going to happen in the end…. but come on, sometimes you just want to read something with all the feels.

4. I can try to pretend, I can try to forget. - http://archiveofourown.org/works/1078193/chapters/2166415

Soulmates!CoffeeShop!AU

Johanna has loathed the idea of having a life parter chosen for her, and when her new co-worker happens to be Katniss Everdeen she is enraged. Johanna will have to learn to work with the girl, and try not to fall in love.

Believe me, this story is adorable. However, it’s still in progress. I am seriously waiting every day for an update. Read it!

ONE SHOTS:

* every fanfic by mason-johannas: http://mason-johannas.tumblr.com/tagged/fic

There are plenty of them. I love them all. Read them. 

* After the Elevator - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9897917/1/After-the-Elevator

Yes, it’s smut. But….it’s great smut.

Enjoy reading them!

8

야!해줄래? more like appreciation to mingyu’s face

2

having an “off” day today where i don’t care about my drawings and it shows lmao (even though they’ve been a lot of fun and made me smile in the end)…the grumps are decent tho exept for….gdi ross

here’s a little hug montage requested here by anonymous

anonymous asked:

You're not a bad fan for wanting him out. I want him gone as well. But the thing is. We know how amazing he is. We know how kind, sweet and compasionate he truly is, this is what matters. It doesn't matter what they say because it will never be truth. All they have are lies upon lies to hold on to, but we have much more than that. I know it sucks seeing your favorite actor being bashed like that, but you can sleep peacefully at night knowing that you've always seen the truth. (Part 1/2)

(2/2)  You can rest in peace knowing you never had to bash on other actors just to prove your point, and that many and I mean many people love him. However throws hate discourse are the ones who should be ashamed. Don’t put yourself down for a bunch of little evil minions and dangling puppets of an evil master. You are a great fan, don’t let yourself forget that. - Someone whose speech sounded like Cat’s.

i’m gonna put this under a read more because my answer is pretty long

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

Hi, im Bobbie. I'm a total Bioware fangirl (i play them for the plot), and also i dm my own dnd campaign, where my players are only partially little shits. Can momfriend, but prefer to share that responsibility, even tho nobody else i know is responsible. constantly exasperated. not in the mood for about 60% of this shit. the other 40% can stay tho. If dnd were real, id be a cleric. (Editors Note: She wouldn't. She'd be a bard but w slam poetry instead of a traditional instrument)

9/10, one point removed for slam poet bard. never in my life have i ever done slam poetry and never will i be good at it