how do u get such a nice glow effect? can u maybe do an editing tutorial
hmm do you mean how it’s kinda soft ? i THINK i get what you mean so here’s what i do:
1. i always do all the editing first and then do the soften/glow step last right before i save, just bc it’s like the Finish on the whole thing, so right up above is what it looks like before i do the thing (i just added some brightness layers n stuff really fast on a random screenshot for the purpose of the tutorial, i know her arm is janked to hell)
2. duplicate the layer with your sim on it ! my layers look like this now:
3. make sure you’re on the layer you just duplicated. go up to the “filters” options at the very top bar of photoshop. go to “blur”, then “gaussian blur”
3. blur it however much you want! this time, i did a LOT
4. change the opacity of the blurred layer to whatever you like best. i like to have just a HINT of the blur showing.
5. and that’s basically it! sometimes if i want it to look a little less dreamy, i erase parts of the eyes from the blurry layer so it looks a little sharper. but that’s up to you