Unsolicited List of Dadrien Headcanons
- Adrien stays home with the kids when they’re young. Marinette offers to trade off days working and staying home but Adrien is like no I got this.
- He is stay-at-home dad of the millennium taking kids to school, making their lunches, driving to sports/dance/band practice after school, taking them to the park when they’re babies, everything.
- Gabriel thinks he’s wasting his potential being a stay at home father; Adrien cannot bring himself to care because he isn’t going to pass up the chance to be a present figure in his children’s lives.
- He binges on parenting books more than Marinette does during the pregnancy because it isn’t like he’s had the best example to look up to himself. He checks out every book in the library and has seven parenting websites bookmarked in the first month.
- He goes to Tom and Sabine a lot for advice because they obviously know what they’re doing and they’re just #parenting goals in Adrien’s opinion
- Adrien doesn’t Dad joke as much as one might think mainly because he once made the most Chat Noir cat pun that his kids looked at him strangely all night. He reigns it in and saves them for especially cringy moments
- Emma accidentally almost caught her father putting presents under the Christmas tree one year. Adrien panicked and transformed into Chat Noir. Now the kids believe that Pere Noel has officially deputized Chat Noir with delivering the Agreste-Dupain-Cheng kids’ Christmas presents every year.
- And strangely, all three children have foggy memories of Chat Noir cradling them in his arms, rocking them to sleep on the rooftops of Paris