So I'm one of those dish hoarders... I always bring food and drinks into my room and forget to bring them to the kitchen until it's too late. I've let juice sit in a cup for waaay too long and there's layers of mold inside (a lot of my other dishes get mold too because I'm bad) I was wondering how to clean these dishes? I honestly just feel like throwing them away when it gets to this point because they're so disgusting but it'll cost me money to buy new ones. Please help I'm a garbage boy.
Wearing gloves, soak the dishes in water as hot as you can stand. You can use regular dish soap and a good scrubbing sponge or diluted bleach if things are really moldy, but DO NOT mix bleach and soap or bleach/any other cleaning products. A scouring pad might help, but it might also scratch up your dishes.
Maybe try using paper plates and plastic cups so you can just throw them out? Or, ideally, clean them up before it gets too bad!
Hope this is helpful!– Mimi