- Though I have still gone the past two weeks, I did not go gym all the days I wanted/normal due to moving. Now that everything is done, back to normal this week. I missed my typical routine, and am glad to get back at it.
- I figure if I traded in all my games @ gamestop I’d have about $50 in credit.
- I know it HAS happened before, but generally speaking big well reviewed movies that make a lot of money are often discounted at the Oscars. I know this will never change, or we will have the rare once in a while movie win/be nominated (Return of the King) but I still dislike the fact that just because it has a big budget, and makes a shit ton of money that it is easy to discard regardless of the fact that it is an excellent film (The Dark Knight). Not surprisingly, I did not see a single one of the nominated.
- The cats are are becoming more and more comfortable every day. This makes me happy. Be it Nall hanging out on the bay window in the front of the house, or Ruby taking up a chair at the dinner table and joining us.
- The reality is I should be working a crapload of overtime. I just do not want to.
- Nintendo Switch is out this Friday. I do have one on reserve.
- Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday. I will be abstaining from Lent this year.