My roommate just finished bingewatching Agents of Shield and the most important thing I got out of our conversation over it is that she thinks the show is going to have Robbie and Daisy get together because of “that look” at the end
Karamel shippers seem to think we only hate Mon-El just because we don’t like their ship, so I thought of 10 reasons why we hate Mon-El that don’t involve Kara~
1. He fucking owned slaves and most of his fans try to validate why that’s somehow “okay” just because he’s not from earth, as if being born in an advanced alien society means you don’t know common universal morals (Which is ironic considering its canon to the show that everyone from basically every planet knows slave owning is wrong/unacceptable)
2. He abandoned a woman he was sleeping with and left her to die while she was begging for his help to save himself
3. He lied about who he was to people who had opened up their lives to him for 9 whole months just to make himself look better and then he admitted that he would still be lying about his identity if his parents hadn’t shown up
4. He. enjoyed. objectifying. women.
5. Nearly gets several people killed because he doesn’t follow orders
6. He takes away screen-time from characters who are far more interesting than him, yet he still manages to have 0 character development or add anything essential to the plot
7. Instead of doing what’s right (Like M'gann did) by returning to his planet to save everyone from being oppressed and fix his past mistakes, he stays on earth doing the bare minimum for his own selfish reasons
8. Only wants to do something any decent person would do if that means he gets something he wants in return
9. Believes he should be forgiven immediately without any repercussions and no need for a genuine apology
10. His character is teaching boys and girls that no matter if you call a woman, selfish, attention seeking, annoying, yell at her infront of your co-workers, lie to her, act aggressively jealous, guilt trip her and use a declaration of “love” to manipulate her feelings despite never doing anything in your actions to prove it (saying you love someone and actually treating someone like you love them are two totally different things, not just making them bacon and throwing in a few compliments) you’ll be good enough to have her.
Ok so upon discoving that I am not the only person on here who is deprived for Swiftie friends, I thought that I might make a group on here for us guys who maybe don’t have as many Swiftie friends but are totally up for making more? So reblog this if you want in! xx