Okay, sorry, but can you do more plant human? Like with the same skell's as before? I really want to see them react to themselves getting more powerful as they eat stuff from their S/O & and when they ask why the S/O tells them that because the plants are attached to their soul the skeleton is slowly absorbing determination. Which means, eating from them continuously is making the monster into a god.
UT! Sans: he’s gonna stop eating the fruits. He doesn’t want to become a God, he’s to lazy.
UT! Paps: as long as it doesn’t affect you, he’ll gladly take on the role of a monster God! That’s way better than the Royal Guard!
UF! Sans: he’ll only eat them every now and then from then on. He doesn’t mind getting stronger, but he doesn’t want to be a God.
UF! Paps: Glady becomes a God. He wants you to rule the world with him after all!
HT! Sans: he doesn’t care. You’re his own personal garden. The power doesn’t mean anything anymore. Stops selling your fruits and veggies.
HT! Paps: uses it to try and give monsters down here strength. He’s too sweet. Doesn’t mind the power. It kind of doesn’t mean anything to them anymore.
From what I’d seen while we prepared, I now knew his costume was deceptive.
Interesting. Deceptive how? Also I’m not ruling out the possibility that the clothes being deceptive reflects him being deceptive in some way, for now.
He still wore the hard white mask with the silver coronet, but he had shown me how the interior of the mask had foam shaped to the contours of his face, with only his mouth left free, so he could talk without being muffled.
Huh. Hard mask outside, soft inside, making it much more comfortable to wear.
Considering Alec has been one of the more inscrutable Undersiders and hard to get to know, I’m definitely thinking that’s representative of his personality. Soft heart guarded by a hard facade of lazy semi-jerk?
In a similar vein, the loose white shirt he wore covered up a mesh vest that was molded to the shape of his body.
A loose white shirt that makes him look lazy and uncaring over his real gear. As far as I can tell, a mesh vest isn’t all that protective, but it still ought to help more than just a loose shirt, and that’s before we consider that this one is probably customized in a lot of ways.
He was idly twirling a scepter in his fingers. The scepter wasn’t purely thematic – apparently the crowned orb that topped the scepter had two electrodes built into the tines, for the taser that was built into it.
Oh, that’s where he keeps it! That’s kinda cool.
By the way, did you know that TASER stands for “Thomas A. Swift’s Electric Rifle”? The device was named after the book “Tom Swift and His Electric Rifle” by Victor Appleton.
It was all about misdirection, misleading and giving the impression of vulnerability.
It kinda ties into his power. His power is making people make mistakes, physically forcing them to by messing with their nerves, and here he is with an outfit that makes people make the mistake of underestimating him.
Also the taser is for sending electricity through people’s bodies, and that’s exactly what a nerve signal is.
when millennials were first heading into high school and college there was a huge trend in news stories about how stressed out our kids are, how their backs are getting messed up from carrying so many books, how they’re sleeping less and doing more school work, and how we should do more to help our kids have the childhoods we had because our kids are falling apart from stress and being forced to be more productive than kids should be. but then once millennials started hitting the workforce all the news was about how millennials are lazy and narcissistic and entitled lmao you were real concerned about us until you found out a 23 year old is more qualified to do your job than you
I would love it if you guys sent me a number and a ship!
1. Who is the early bird/ Who is the night owl?
2. Who is the big spoon/ Who is the little spoon?
3. Who hogs the cover/ Who loves to cuddle?
4. Who wakes the other one up with kisses?
5. Who usually has nightmares?
6. Who would have really deep emotional thoughts at the middle of the night/ Who would have them in the middle of the day?
7. Who sweats the small stuff?
8. Who sleeps in their underwear (or naked)/ Who sleeps in their pajamas?
9. Who makes the coffee (or tea)?
10. Who likes sweet/ Who likes sour?
11. Who likes horror movies/ Who likes romance movies?
12. Who is smol/ Who is tol?
13. Who is considered the scaredy cat?
14. Who kills the spiders?
15. Who is scared of the dark?
16. Who is scared of thunderstorms?
17. Who works/ Who stays at home?
18. Who is a cat person/ Who is a dog person?
19. Who loves to call the other one cute names?
20. Who is dominant/ Who is submissive?
21. Who has an obsession (over anything)?
22. Who goes all out for Valentine’s Day?
23. Who asks who out on the first date?
24. Who is the talker/ Who is the listener?
25. Who wears the other ones clothes?
26. Who likes to eat healthy/ Who loves junk food?
27. Who takes a long shower/ Who sings in the shower?
28. Who is the book worm?
29. Who is the better cook?
30. Who likes long walks on the beach?
31. Who is more affectionate?
32. Who likes to have really long (deep) conversation?
33. Who would wear “not guilty” t-shirt/ Who would wear “sin” t-shirt?
34. Who would wear “if lost return to…” t-shirt/ Who would wear “I am…” t-shirt?
35. Who goes overboard on the holidays?
36. Who is the social media addict?
37. Height difference or age difference?
38. Who likes to star gaze?
39. Who buys cereal for the prize inside?
40. Who is the fun parent/ Who is the responsible parent?
41. Who cries during sad movies?
42. Who is the neat freak?
43. Who wins the stuffed animals at the carnival for the other one?
44. Who is active/ Who is lazy?
45. Who is more likely to get drunk?
46. Who has the longer food order?
47. Who has the more complex coffee order?
48. Who loses stuff?
49. Who is the driver/ Who is the passenger?
50. Who is the hopeless romantic?
Okay so I absolutely LOOOVE the Humans are weird/space orcs conversation going around (I just reblogged a bunch of them). Anyway, it got me thinking. In MOST science fiction, every alien encountered that is intelligent enough to have a culture, has one culture throughout the entire species. What if it wasn’t just lazy writing, but that Humans are totally unique in that. Not only do we have many different cultures, but the complexity increases every time you get mixtures of them because of people living in different places or being born into mixed families etc. It would confuse the FUCK out of aliens the moment they encounter more and more Humans and NONE of them have ANY consistency.
Alien: *makes the two-finger peace sign*
Human: Woah, hey can you not do that, please?
Alien: Do what?
Human: That hand sign. It’s very rude.
Alien: But… that other Human said it meant peace.
Human: Oh, for them it might be, but not for us.
Alien: I don’t understand.
Human: Where I come from, that sign is rude. It might be fine for where that other Human came from so they probably thought nothing of it.
Alien: But… you come from the same place?
Human: Yes and no. We both come from Earth, but from two very different parts of Earth. We do things differently. Sometimes it feels like we’re just as alien to each other as you are to me.
Alien: Wait, there are two groups of Humans who just do things completely different ways for no reason at all.
Human: Ah, no mate. We’ve got HUNDREDS of different groups.