(Sry if mistake , not so good in Eng) Heyy Luu, its been not so long that i follow you but i want to tell u that i freaking love ur work ! Its AmazING ! Exactly the ship i Love ! I was looking for a more advanced way to support u and then i saw u had a Patreon, i realy want to support u and ur work so wait for a Surprise Genius ! You are AwesOOme ! Keep the Heading !
Is there a fic you wish someone else would write (or finish) for you?
- OMFG. I WISH someone who was more talented than me would write Requiem. I really want to get back into that story but I JUST CAN’T!
R) Are there any writers (fanfic or otherwise) you consider an influence?
- Oh, there’s a few of them. @missjanuarylily, @susiesamurai, @papermoon262 they are all freaking amazing authors!! Seriously, go read their stories!! Also @thennyscira is a huge influence to me. She’s like 90% responsible for me going through with writing my Marvel fic, so I owe a lot to her. Plus, have you read Ava’s writing?? I freaking cry everytime I read one of her fics
Any fandom tropes you can’t resist?
- I really love the whole de-aging trope. I just find it SO entertaining, one example that comes to mind that I REALLY liked was an spn episode where Dean was de-aged and it’s one of my fav episodes
Any fandom tropes you can’t stand?
- Uhhhh, I can’t really think of one. I don’t really immerse myself with tropes that much so I can’t really say
A pairing you might like to write for, but haven’t tried yet.
- Well, if we’re talking about canon pairs, I don’t really have any. I really only write oc/cc pairings.
Gentle reminder that yes, Riku was able to conquer his darkness in contrast to Terra, but while Riku has been forced to use his darkness to fight his friends, Terra was forced to use it to save his friends.
Riku grew into his darkness and embraced it willingly, in that way he had way more control over it. Terra on the other hand struggled with it, having been told all his life that darkness is bad and then suddenly it’s the only thing he can use to save Ven, and later on, Aqua. This internal struggle is exactly what Xehanort used to get into Terra. So by no means does that mean that Riku is better or stronger, their situations are simply fundamentally different.
Okay episode 4 was freaking AMAZEBALLS. And of course I HAD to draw Undyne being a badass haha. I remembered that Cami made a tu-toriel (Im not sorry) for animating fire so I decided to give it a try. It could be better but I tried my best. I dont have an animation program so I had to draw each frame individually in my art program :/