Hi! I'm a new-ish Black Sails fan and I really love your blog <3 I'm messaging you anon because I don't really have a Tumblr. If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the Silver/Flint moments that you want to see in S4 or wish we'd seen in the previous seasons? I really wish we got to see Silver pulling Flint from the ocean (and undressing him and dressing his wound) and I really want a hug, just one hug before it all ends ;__;
thank you!! :)
oh this is a good question!!
what i wish we’d have gotten in the previous seasons:
- episode 108: the drowning scene! silver diving in after flint and saving him. i can’t believe they shot it and didn’t use it im still angry
- episode 210: i would’ve liked to have seen flint’s first reaction to silver’s leg incident and learning why it happened
- since silver is now a qm, i’d hoped for some more cabin banter where silver is sitting at his desk in flint’ cabin and trying to figure out how sailing works and he keeps nagging flint about it.
- episode 304: flint waking up and lowkey freaking out as the maroons take silver and lead him away. we got parts of this tho god bless
- post episode 305: flint noticing silver is not ok and making arrangements for him to stay behind with the maroons under pretense it’s to secure the new alliance. flint telling silver to be smart (i.e. get that fucking leg checked.. please) and then saying bye before they leave to find vane. it’s super sappy
- episode 307: i wanna know how the conversation in the darkness of howell’s sick bay ended. wHAT WAS FLINT’S REACTION TO ‘’how good it feels’’ ????
- episode 309: flint’s response to ‘’i can’t tell if this was a warning or a welcome.’’ i suppose we got an answer in 310, but i want to know what his immediate response would’ve been
- episode 310: how did flint introduce thomas into the story? this is the ONE THING that’s been driving me up the wall. what choice of words did he use and what was silver’s initial reaction before the rest of the story unravelled.
what i wish we’d get in s4:
- more scenes where they discuss their feelings, how they affect each other, what they mean to each other now etc. or just sharing a small moment of peace. sitting some place in the camp, a little closer than necessary, swapping a drink and enjoying the comfortable silence
- silver sharing tidbits of his past with flint. the real stuff, not the made up stories.
- silver wanting to know more about thomas and flint surprisingly sharing more information. bonus points if silver’s questions are prompted by one certain red book
- flint teaching silver how to swordfight!!! touching. lots of touching
- flint taking silver to miranda’s house. unlike vane, he’s not opposed to domesticity and appreciates having a lovely home. somehow they end up talking about their futures and chances of ever having this
- FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE IN BATTLE (which im pretty sure we’re getting if that promo pic is anything to go by) ft. BEING SUPER PROTECTIVE OF EACH OTHER
- silver sinking too deep into darkness, at some point completely passing flint’s level, and flint getting worried. trying to talk him out of it and failing
- BLATANT MUTUAL PINING
- a hug would probably kill me
- a kiss would definitely kill me