1) Mark seemed to die not or a gunshot, but maybe poison. Mark’s body, if shot, would have been bloody, and he would have been very pale, as blood loss makes the skin lose it’s colour. There may be even some blood on the floor, depending on were the body landed
2) Speaking of the landing, Mark didn’t fall from the stairs, he fell from somewhere on the ceiling, but it seems to have been timed to a point when everyone was going to be passing the same area.
3) If Mark is assumed to be playing as his real self, and not a strange version of him, then we know that his body can’t handle alcohol, thats why he doesn’t play any more drunk minecraft. He could’ve died from that
1) His voice and the way he moves are very similar to another character we know with a bushy moustache, Mr. Wilford Warfstache. He has the same attitude, and welds the same gun that Wilford had in the many alter- egos video.
2) He has a large moustache that could be hiding a smaller one, he also wears a longer coat that could also be hiding some clothing, as well as a red scarf to hide a certain “necklace”
3) He has a reasoning to killing Mark, he doesn’t like him (like Warfstache; kinda). He doesn’t seem to show any remorse over his death, and even mocks him when he describes how Mark could have died.
4) He was the only one to not enter the room after Mark died.
5) During the drinking scene, he loaded the gun
6) Wilford Warstache (according to Mark) was a war hero in the past….
1) This guy is my favourite. I don’t know why theres just something about him. He is also extremely interesting. He is a very proper guy and likes to keep clean (Like a certain evil person who has been seen one sweaters ;)
2) He seemed strangely hostile when he talked about how not to “rob him blind” with a lot of emphasis on the “blind”
3) Dark, as Mark (I believe) has told us, is very manipulative. He can be seen as a great person and a fabulous actor, as we know from A Date With Markiplier: The Chocolate Ending
4) He apologised to you for having to hear the argument he had with the Colonel, but there was no way he would’ve been able to see you from the way he was standing. He also must have known you were there because he didn’t seem phased that you were standing there, again, even though there’s no way he would’ve been able to see you in the position you two were in
5) He was THE ONLY ONE who was not present during the drinking ad gambling section
6) He was the last person to come into the room, even after all the commotion, and seemed a little unphased.
7) If I am right about the Mayor being Dark, he isn’t as good of an actor as I once believed, because the Mayor had said how close he was to Mark, I would’ve thought that we would be A LOT more sympathetic and saddened.
8) He never followed you down the stairs, he went to another staircase, meaning he could’ve avoided seeing the body first hand
1) He was the last person to be near the body, as far as we know
2) He seemed to be in good terms with Mark, talking to him like he was an old friend, and Mark telling him things that he probably wouldn’t tell anyone else.
3) The last time they were seen having a 1-on-1 conversation was at 1:17 am, on October 7th, a few days before the murder took place.
4) The only person he seems dislike is the Chef, because, as he stated, “he’s an asshole”
5) He determined the death of Mark (timing wise) rather quickly for someone who doesn’t seem to have that much equipment with him and how he doesn’t seem to be that good at his job.
1) He was very quick to tell that Mark’s death occurred late last night, and that he had been dead for a while.
2) He gave out drugs, something that could kill Mark
3) When he “found” the broken wine bottle, he said that if Mark were still alive that he would’ve killed him, making me believe that Mark was very hard on his servant
1) He’s not a very pleasant person to be around, being quite rude and telling you that he will make dinner when he feels like it.
2) He made a lot of murder references talking about what he did last night, but they all kind of revolved around stabbing, and again there was no blood, so its possible that stabbing is not the cause of death.
3) He too, didn’t seem very surprised about the killing/murder, only that it made him hungry, and he went to go make breakfast.
1) He’s just a reporter, but some things came up in that little scene that I noticed. He picked up the gun, which had a line of bullets next to it
2) The couch, that before was left untouched by you only moments before, was a mess by the time he got in there
3) He I guess died mysteriously
1) You fell asleep at 1:30 am, meaning that the murder could not have been caused by you
2) You went down a different staircase Mark first walked down
Thats all I have discovered for now. If i find more by re-watching the video, Ill post another thing